freetest/hghup dose

chachi1984

Awards
hey,
ive taken both before but just started my first dose today, in the past ive taken 4 freetest in the morning and 5 hghup before bed. I noticed that the labels are different now, what do you guys suggest to take. also what about taking on an empty stomach does that mean you can 't have anything 2hrs before and after taking it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can dose free test in one dose or two doses

4 caps in the morning or 2 caps morning and 2 caps pre workout

HGHup is the same way. two different ways

3 caps morning and 2 caps at night or all 5 caps at bedtime.

with HGHup, its best not take it with CARBS. doesnt mean you have to take it on an empty stomach.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey,
ive taken both before but just started my first dose today, in the past ive taken 4 freetest in the morning and 5 hghup before bed. I noticed that the labels are different now, what do you guys suggest to take. also what about taking on an empty stomach does that mean you can 't have anything 2hrs before and after taking it
I recommend continuing to dose as you did before for the most optimal results: 4 caps FREE TEST first thing and 5 caps HGHup pre-bed.

An "empty stomach" is generally ~2 hours after eating, although technically, if you eat, it can be anywhere from 2-4 hours (or a little more) depending on what and how much you ate. FREE TEST can be taken with or without food, and HGHup can be taken with or without food so long as there are no carbohydrates or whey in that meal.

~Rosie~

chachi1984

Awards
so having egg whites and then taking hghup will be fine before bed.

chachi1984

Awards
ok thanks guys. cant wait to see how it goes on a low cal/carb diet,
last time I used freetest and xfactor on a high cal/carb diet and had great strength gains by week 8. I got 315 for 3 reps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks guys. cant wait to see how it goes on a low cal/carb diet,
last time I used freetest and xfactor on a high cal/carb diet and had great strength gains by week 8. I got 315 for 3 reps.
Just be sure not to go TOO low re calories and/or carbohydrates - if you want fat loss, both are completely UNnecessary for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~

chachi1984

Awards
ok ill keep than in mind. would you say that if you watch your cabs but dont keep them too low or too high, some where in the middle that freetest and hghup will help to make lean muscle gains instead of raising BF. if that makes any sense

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok ill keep than in mind. would you say that if you watch your cabs but dont keep them too low or too high, some where in the middle that freetest and hghup will help to make lean muscle gains instead of raising BF. if that makes any sense
Whether you lose or gain bodyfat, lose or gain muscle mass, etc. is more dependent on your total caloric intake (as well as other nutritional considerations), and not so much on how many carbohydrates you are having. It's also going to depend a little on individual factors - for example, I can have >400g of carbohydrates a day and maintain a relatively lean body composition. If you want a recomp, then eat for a recomp, and a successful recomp is predominantly dependent on knowing how to perfectly manipulate your nutrition to get results for YOU. You really have to experiment to find out what works best for you, but I do recommend a calorie cycling method re nutrition.

~Rosie~

jdrannin1

Awards
It's all relative really what high or low carb to me might be different for you but I think a moderate amount of carbs is the better approach when body composition is a priority.

crankthewheel

Awards
Hi All, little late to the party, first time poster. Wondering if I have 4 caps free test before bedtime if that could be a bad thing? My work schedule is flipped right now and im trying intermittent fasting so i dont get a meal in until 6PM, would rather take freetest with food.
thanks in advance,

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All, little late to the party, first time poster. Wondering if I have 4 caps free test before bedtime if that could be a bad thing? My work schedule is flipped right now and im trying intermittent fasting so i dont get a meal in until 6PM, would rather take freetest with food.
thanks in advance,
cant see no reason why not

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I like what i am reading about hghup..looking to pickup 2 bottles sooner than later. With a run i have set up come Jan/feb,this this would supplement it pefect to take at night before bed

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
An "empty stomach" is generally ~2 hours after eating, although technically, if you eat, it can be anywhere from 2-4 hours (or a little more) depending on what and how much you ate.
Correct,as a matter of fact starchy carbs or any breads can take up to 5 hrs to fully digest. So you would prob be better off woith a small cup of white or brown rice,as that digets way faster. especially if you are looking to take something on an empty stomach

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like what i am reading about hghup..looking to pickup 2 bottles sooner than later. With a run i have set up come Jan/feb,this this would supplement it pefect to take at night before bed
It IS recommended to dose pre-bed for best effects - although some prefer to split it up a little, since dosing all pre-bed affects the sleep of some.

~Rosie~

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good info here. Been MIA from the board from quite some time. Nice to be back and see that the board is thriving more than ever. I've been researching HGH UP since I ran IGF-2 several years ago. I think I'm going to give it a run.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Just recieved my 1x Bottle of HGHUP & 1X Free Test...A sponsored log by App Nut.Thnx for the free products..Drooks,Dewey & Organic Shadow,TY. Ill pm u guys in a week or two when i am ready to log it.

Have some stuff im using now i wanna finish up.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. When you're ready to go, enjoy the ride. Can't wait to hear your experience with it.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Awesome. When you're ready to go, enjoy the ride. Can't wait to hear your experience with it.
Thnx bro... Do u think i should run it stand alone? I have some stuff i was going to add to the stack.

What do you think?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just recieved my 1x Bottle of HGHUP & 1X Free Test...A sponsored log by App Nut.Thnx for the free products..Drooks,Dewey & Organic Shadow,TY. Ill pm u guys in a week or two when i am ready to log it.

Have some stuff im using now i wanna finish up.
Enjoy it!

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thnx bro... Do u think i should run it stand alone? I have some stuff i was going to add to the stack.

What do you think?
What were you thinking of adding?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Im going to run the following:

-Free Test
-AD3
-DAA
-hghup
-creatine mono creapure

As well as my usual multi and fish oil.I alreaxy k.ow what to expect from ad3 products and daa,so ill know body changes and any strength gains made,if so it will ne due to the addition of FT and HGHUP

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
A FreeTest DAA combo will suit nicely as FT has AI properties on its 7-keto DHEA at 25mg per 2caps so 50mg daily. Not as familiar with what to expect from AD3.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I thought that the doses in FT werent enough to keep estrogen down,so figured the ad3 AI,will help in that matter.The AD3 also contains L Dopa.

i was planing on running an 8 week AD3 DAA cycle,figured for this second month,adding the FT and HGHUP can only make it even better.

I can cut the AD3 out if ,the AI in FT is more than enough.Its no problem at all man. =)

uvawahoowa

Awards
I thought that the doses in FT werent enough to keep estrogen down,so figured the ad3 AI,will help in that matter.The AD3 also contains L Dopa.

i was planing on running an 8 week AD3 DAA cycle,figured for this second month,adding the FT and HGHUP can only make it even better.
Isn't the ai in ft the same as in erase/ad 3 and in the same dose?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Isn't the ai in ft the same as in erase/ad 3 and in the same dose?
Erase ErasePro and AD3
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA)

Free Test
3,7 Keto DHEA

Yup u are right

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Erase ErasePro and AD3
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA)

Free Test
3,7 Keto DHEA

Yup u are right
In my experience too much of an AI dosage causes joint dryness. Either add in something like OsteoSport or just limit your dosage if you should start feeling some stiffness in motion.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to run the following:

-Free Test
-AD3
-DAA
-hghup
-creatine mono creapure

As well as my usual multi and fish oil.I alreaxy k.ow what to expect from ad3 products and daa,so ill know body changes and any strength gains made,if so it will ne due to the addition of FT and HGHUP
Only one I am unsure of is AD3 as I have no clue what that is (Im not up to date the the latest products out there. Just to many to keep track of) but the rest is fine together. In fact the DAA is going to make a great addition to HGHup and Free Test. Lots of synergism already with just those 3. One thing I would suggest adding is TMG. Its cheap and effective and will act as a methy donor for the DAA while also possibly providing some ergogenic benefits of its own.

I can cut the AD3 out if ,the AI in FT is more than enough.Its no problem at all man. =)
The AI properties of Free Test should be sufficient on its own. HGHup also contains mucuna and for some people too much mucuna can cause upset stomachs (nausea feeling). But if you can handle the extra mucuna then it should be fine.. what else is in AD3? If it is jut an AI with mucuna added in then yea I would save it for another time because you already have those two areas covered with Free Test and HGHup. Remember more is not always better

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FT is a higher dose than Erase. Not sure about Erase Pro.
Can't remember off the top of my head how much 3,7-keto is in a capsule of FREE TEST, but Erase has 25 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule, and Erase Pro has 75 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't remember off the top of my head how much 3,7-keto is in a capsule of FREE TEST, but Erase has 25 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule, and Erase Pro has 75 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie

If I remember correctly, Free Test contains around 110mg in 4 caps

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie

So then I was thinking per cap is ~25mg. Actually that makes a lot more sense.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie

No worries :) Yeah, so not a lot more than in each capsule of Erase.

~Rosie~