Free to a good home

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles of psarm, only one dose missing from one bottle. It made me so nausea I cannot stomach to try it again. Pm me with ur addy and it's will b shipped as soon as possible!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
just curious, what other supps were you dosing with it

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I know it's neither one of those, I've taken them for a bit

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
just curious, what other supps were you dosing with it
It was a common occurrence with pSarm when people were first logging it. From what I remember most of the loggers (myself included,) got some stomach discomfort from the product.

It went away after a few doses, good deal here for someone.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah im very inteterested in these supps. Im starting formadrol extreme tomorrow. and was looking into getting this and maybe some else to run afterwards.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
its gone, knew it wasnt going to last long, if i didnt pm you, someone else beat you too it

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u said it goes away after a few doses, well i cant take that chance, it hit me so hard that i couldnt even work

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u said it goes away after a few doses, well i cant take that chance, it hit me so hard that i couldnt even work
You had the old pSarm correct?..., I tell you what...I hate to see good people spend there hard earned money on sup's that they are unable to take due to this.., the old pSarm was very potent, you really had to have the stomach to handle it, but then again it was a hit or miss. Once the New pSarm is available..Im going to take care of you, you really need to give it another chance..none of the testers for the new stuff reported anything of the sort, which is a good thing we took the Y out. Send me a pm where you got it from and such..

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Nice job by LG on the customer satisfaction front

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Hey Freezito, did LG or his reps ever come through for you? did you try the new y-free psarm? did it hurt your stomach? thanks for reply.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Freezito, did LG or his reps ever come through for you? did you try the new y-free psarm? did it hurt your stomach? thanks for reply.
Are you questioning our customer service? :lol:.. If i say its going to happen, then it will my friend, its just how LG takes care of people:)...But, if you must know, we have been in contact, and I am waiting for his info..lets just say, he has allot of stuff going on that I wish upon no one. You guys should really send some prayers his way......I'll leave at that, and this conversation ends here. If he wants to discuss it, then he will:)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a common occurrence with pSarm when people were first logging it. From what I remember most of the loggers (myself included,) got some stomach discomfort from the product.

It went away after a few doses, good deal here for someone.
I felt nauseous with PSarm too. Does it help if taken with food? Not sure if I should donate this to some interested peeps. Should I give it another shot?

I have about 4 unopened bottles, got them BOGO, 2 for $20! Had to give it a shot at that price since I love my LG products.

LG Reps, any psarm advice?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
is it the new Y-free stuff???

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, it's the original

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
yeah a lot of guys report the same thing that you do with the original. I would try it solo one more time, and if it still treats you bad, I would switch to the new version. The stuff really does rock

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yeah a lot of guys report the same thing that you do with the original. I would try it solo one more time, and if it still treats you bad, I would switch to the new version. The stuff really does rock
Agreed, and taking it with food may help :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
You had the old pSarm correct?..., I tell you what...I hate to see good people spend there hard earned money on sup's that they are unable to take due to this.., the old pSarm was very potent, you really had to have the stomach to handle it, but then again it was a hit or miss. Once the New pSarm is available..Im going to take care of you, you really need to give it another chance..none of the testers for the new stuff reported anything of the sort, which is a good thing we took the Y out. Send me a pm where you got it from and such..
Thanks for your reply, I was just wondering if he liked it better than the orginal verison. doubt LG maybe, no offense, but no I would never doubt you mr lifts a gym 33 times in ten seconds. :) I know you are a stand up guy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt nauseous with PSarm too. Does it help if taken with food? Not sure if I should donate this to some interested peeps. Should I give it another shot?

I have about 4 unopened bottles, got them BOGO, 2 for $20! Had to give it a shot at that price since I love my LG products.

LG Reps, any psarm advice?
Well theoretically, if it happen once it'll happen again. If you want to try something like I stated below under Craig's post then give it a try and let me know what happens..:)

is it the new Y-free stuff???
Not a chance, thats we changed the formula my man:D

Have you tried the new formula AG?

Agreed, and taking it with food may help :)
Agree, and this is the trick actually.. I first ran this stuff, Thanks to Craig^^ for about 5 1/2 weeks at full dose. Now I have a strong stomach, eating 3-4 MRE's a day for months will allow you to just about take anything:lol:

I started eating a chicken breast about 35-40 mins pre work out with my dose. (Pre work out dose) which is the only time i ever felt nauseous. Was the Yohimbine strong? yes..but i never had a problem with it with any other supplement.. i think couple with the osthole gave users the issues when dose on a empty stomach..

Thanks for your reply, I was just wondering if he liked it better than the orginal verison. doubt LG maybe, no offense, but no I would never doubt you mr lifts a gym 33 times in ten seconds. :) I know you are a stand up guy.

hahaha, Never doubt LG..his main priority is you guys!.. But You can never doubt a guy who lifts a gym 33 times in 10 seconds:lol:.. I lead the way for LGs customer service when it comes to you guys;) Thanks for the kind words brotha!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I ran the old stuff for 1 bottle. Stacked it with M-Stack from Animal. Really enjoyed it never had the issues others have. Probably the MREs for me as well!! LOL

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the old stuff for 1 bottle. Stacked it with M-Stack from Animal. Really enjoyed it never had the issues others have. Probably the MREs for me as well!! LOL
LMAO, My man.. i dont think there is any type of formulation in this world that whould have a bad effect on you..You See AG fighting a bear., jump in and HELP the bear! your that bad my brotha!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, My man.. i dont think there is any type of formulation in this world that whould have a bad effect on you..You See AG fighting a bear., jump in and HELP the bear! your that bad my brotha!
you're not supposed to get me in trouble at work... LOL I laughed so hard the boss came in with a raised eyebrow!!! Great stuff bro!!!

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Dang, i wish i could eat some MRE's they have us eating almost day old MARMITES. I need something to calm the nausea from that...not the supps!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ah the old marmites... there are few things worse than death, and that my friend is one of them!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a good man, Chris. :)

-John