Free Samples of Perform and Motivate are now available

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh did we mention there is a BONUS sample included if you post your review?

hmmmmmmmmmmm what could it be???

smjtkj

Awards
Cool! I got an immediate response telling me my samples would be here in 10 days! Can't wait to try them!

burnedfish

Awards
wow, I got an immediate reply email also, stating my samples would be here within 10 days! Thank you! And thanks Mike!

daveinak

Awards
i am really looking forward to trying your products out, I am reading some great htings about you guys.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample request filled right quick! Wonder what the extra item will be?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I also received a quick reply to my free sample request, cool

G a m e On

G a m e On

Awards
looking forward to the samples! love the grassroots advertising

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response to my request! I'm pumped to try this!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait for my samples to arrive. My email was answered within forty minutes! I'm extremely impressed and absolutely can't wait to give 'em a try. Thanks!
Wow fast response. They confirmed my shipment within an hour of my request! Thanks for the email.
sent my email request and got a response in about an hour...these guys are on top of it, to be sure.
Rockin'! Got a reply to me sample request within an hour. Can't wait to try these out...
Thirty minutes or fewer or the samples are free!!!

Oh, wait...:lol:

Xraygunner

Awards
Got my response in under 5 min. Even had an issue with the link and got another response fixing that! Great stuff!!

xikar

Awards
I cant wait to try these samples! I sent a request in earlier and I already got a reply email back saying that I will recieve my samples in a few days!!!!!

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Email sent, reply came back quickly. Looking forward to the samples. Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cant wait to try these samples! I sent a request in earlier and I already got a reply email back saying that I will recieve my samples in a few days!!!!!
strong 1st post!!!:439:

littlrook

Awards
very quick reply time. maybe free sample is protien????????? :unaware:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very quick reply time. maybe free sample is protien????????? :unaware:
all the samples are free, i think you mean BONUS sample, lol.:439:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That is right there is a BONUS sample.

But ONLY if you post that you received a response to your email.

BTW the bonus sample rhymes with nookie ****s ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is right there is a BONUS sample.

But ONLY if you post that you received a response to your email.

BTW the bonus sample rhymes with nookie ;)
now that would really be a bonus-free nookie, lol.:439:

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Woot!
Registered for mine and already got a confirmation email, That's service.

Fatride

Awards
Done and I should have my samples in 10 days. I can't wait!!!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
At the rate this seems to be going, you guys are going to have everyone on this site Motivated and Performing:439:

synmax

Awards
I just received a reply to my free sample request - thanks for the fast reply

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just received a reply to my free sample request - thanks for the fast reply
strong 1st post, lol. how about that, 1st post and you are already getting free stuff-can't beat that.:dunno:

paul0128

Awards
Hi Mike,

I received a reply for my request. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to have an extra sample included in my shipment.

paul

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing Paul!

drefromva

Awards
Just received a fast email reply from these guys!

gnetics18

Awards
Sent my request for samples and got a reply from Mike @ AI faster than I could say SHamwow.. Thanks Mike @ AI looking forward to the samples!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol at the shamwow

No problem guys. glad I could get to your requests and answer you quickly.

Mike

ibenjamin

Awards
would this be an appropriate place to post my review of the samples? perform really kicked some ass

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sure post it up!

Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would this be an appropriate place to post my review of the samples? perform really kicked some ass
after 5 days on 1st bottle i bought 2 more. perform really works.

ibenjamin

Awards
Motivate: this product yields results very similar to jacked, which isn't surprising as the profile is quite similar. I've been following a 3 cap pre-workout protocol, as I feel 4 may be overdoing it with stims. 1 cap for a small energy boost is great, however 3 gets you dialed in. The energy and strength increase from 3 caps is pretty impressive and definitely noticeable: i bumped up to 5 lbs higher on DB flat press for the usual rep range, and similar increases on all other exercises. Also, I completed the workout that usually takes me around an hour and 10 mins in about 58 mins, with energy to spare. A complaint with the product is that I felt more vaso-constricted than usual, as pumps weren't quite as pronounced as usual for that particular routine. All in all, theres no crash, just good clean focus and energy. I was also able to fall asleep within an hour after my routine (2:30 after dosing)

In conclusion, they're both solid products, especially for the price. But in my opinion perform is superior, for one in that its results were more noticeable, and because I haven't found another product of its kind to produce such noticeable effects. Thanks again for the samples guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the rate this seems to be going, you guys are going to have everyone on this site Motivated and Performing:439:
That sounds like a good thing to me. I feel the vast majority of people are going to really like the sups.

awmcdon

Awards
Just received a quick reply to my email requesting samples. thanks guys

tnsfinest25

Awards
received a very quick reply, my username on your board is axelfoley1985. thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
between the two, I feel that perform dominates. However, they're both great products.
Perform: I can honestly say that this product, and no other until this one, successfully boosted both my sex drive and sexual ability drastically. I was aroused way more quickly and easily than I usually am, and wasn't even thinking about how much I had been missing her, enjoy spending time with her, and enjoy cuddling with her. All that was on my mind was how horny I was and how much I wanted her. Additionally, I found this product to noticeably reduce my anxiety on a day to day basis, and give me a bit more confidence.
The reason I feel that his product provided actual results and not a psychosomatic effect, was because I went into that first night expecting not to notice a difference in my sex drive/ability, and came out with entirely different results.
I can't say that load size has increased however, but libido is seriously amazing. Will definitely be purchasing this product at NP next time I've got cash.

Motivate: this product yields results very similar to jacked, which isn't surprising as the profile is quite similar. I've been following a 3 cap pre-workout protocol, as I feel 4 may be overdoing it with stims. 1 cap for a small energy boost is great, however 3 gets you dialed in. The energy and strength increase from 3 caps is pretty impressive and definitely noticeable: i bumped up to 5 lbs higher on DB flat press for the usual rep range, and similar increases on all other exercises. Also, I completed the workout that usually takes me around an hour and 10 mins in about 58 mins, with energy to spare. A complaint with the product is that I felt more vaso-constricted than usual, as pumps weren't quite as pronounced as usual for that particular routine. All in all, theres no crash, just good clean focus and energy. I was also able to fall asleep within an hour after my routine (2:30 after dosing)

In conclusion, they're both solid products, especially for the price. But in my opinion perform is superior, for one in that its results were more noticeable, and because I haven't found another product of its kind to produce such noticeable effects. Thanks again for the samples guys!
i agree with what you say about perform, except for 1 thing. since being on test cyp my load size has diminished, taking perform and testopro [seperately] increased load size dramatically. can only imagine what taking them together would do.

Bfaber

Awards
received a reply to my request for the samples, can't wait to try them out, my username on the AI board is Toofr

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Just received a really quick reply to my request. Great Customer Service!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
between the two, I feel that perform dominates. However, they're both great products.
Perform: I can honestly say that this product, and no other until this one, successfully boosted both my sex drive and sexual ability drastically. I was aroused way more quickly and easily than I usually am, and wasn't even thinking about how much I had been missing her, enjoy spending time with her, and enjoy cuddling with her. All that was on my mind was how horny I was and how much I wanted her. Additionally, I found this product to noticeably reduce my anxiety on a day to day basis, and give me a bit more confidence.
The reason I feel that his product provided actual results and not a psychosomatic effect, was because I went into that first night expecting not to notice a difference in my sex drive/ability, and came out with entirely different results.
I can't say that load size has increased however, but libido is seriously amazing. Will definitely be purchasing this product at NP next time I've got cash.

Thanks for the lengthy feedback on your experiences with Perform and Motivate.

Glad you liked them!

mattsmith

Awards
Just got a response about my sample request. I'm super pumped to try this stuff after what my roommate has been saying! My username on your forum is the same as this one.

totes

Awards
Wow I'm surprised they replied so fast! Within 2 hours of me emailing about a free saMPLE :D EXCELLENT! And it'll be here within 2 weeks, super psyched :D

~ totes

pyramid74

Awards
Just waiting on my samples --- I was told I would get extras if I reply here also. Thanks AI.