Free sample goodie bag review!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First, thank you to AI for the sample pack and sorry that it took me a while to get this going. Overall I was very happy with the products and will be buying a few in the very near future:)

RecoverPro:
Both the Lemon and Red Raspberry flavors were great! Especially the raspberry flavor as I love raspberries and do not understand the concept of a blue raspberry, even though everybody seems to go that route. It mixed pretty good for a BCAA product and this is one that I will be hopefully picking up more of soon so I can give a more long term review. I highly receommned this one, especially the yummy raspberry!

Maniac:
Again, liked both the pink lemonade and fruit punch flavors. Maniac is a great preworkout and definitely gave me a good pump in the gym. I'd be willing to give Maniac another shot for a month and see how it goes, but given that there are so many preworkouts in the market today, it is hard to really see what could set Maniac apart from the others.

Motivate:
I used this one yesterday (Saturday) when I had to go into work and did not have any motivation to head into the lab on a weekend. It got me going and kept me going passed the wall I tend to hit around 3 or so and just want to close my office door and sleep. They didn't overdo it on the caffeine and the 1,3 seemed to be well balanced as well. This is another that I will probably be getting a bottle of to give it more of a complete review.

HGHpro:
I'm somebody that has a hard time getting to bed early. I tend to stay up to around 2 or so, but once I am out, I am out cold...the snooze alarm has been known to go on as long as 2+ hours. That said, it is hard to say if this product gave me a better nights sleep. It's also a product that you really can't see results with just one night, so I wold be willing to try it out for longer. The ingredient profile looks spot on, but I can't really give much of a review based on just once.

Perform:
I didn't use this a sexual aid, but rather took it before heading into the gym. I did like the extra boost it gave me while training and LOVE that they focused on PDE5 inhibition. Being an NO systems researcher, I would like to see more companies focus more on PDEs and AI gets tons of respect from me for even knowing what PDEs are.

So overall, I was really impressed with the variety and quality of products. Some of them just need more time to really be reviewed properly. AI definitely has a new customer though and I will be picking up a few of these after I end some other logs!

Thank you again!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks man!
Got another month long one I'm hoping to get going tonight!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ the "Blue Raz" comment. I never really thought about that.

Thanks for the reviews and glad that you liked your samples.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your reviews.

I used to take perform pre-workout and yes I think it helped. Now a days I just take 2 am and 2 pm. Recoverpro- remarkable flavors and maniac my favorite is the pink lemonaid

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also received the goody bag about 3 weeks ago and 4 days later I purchased a large container of the rasberry Recoverpro and I also like the lemon flavor but I went with the rasberry because I mix my branch chain amino powder with my whey iso post workout and the rasberry flavor will taste better with different flavors of protein more sothan the lemon. If you are someone who likes to drink your branch chain powder intra - workout the lemon taste light and refreshing. Both flavors are very good and I can'tbelieve AI got me to change from orange X-TEND which I have been using for the past 3 years and have been very faithful to Scivation. I also love the Motivate but I purchasedthis when it first came out and I have never regret it and today was one of those days that Motivate put me in the zone and I had a great back, trap, and ab workout and I actuallyjust posted a reveiw for Motivate at another site (M and S). I tried to take advantage of the July 4th sale on the AI site but I couldn't get around that cookies issue and I tried allweekend but I couldn't place my order and I even called the phone # listed on your site and I left a message but no one returned my call so I missed out on the sale which sucks.I wish your site was easier to use for placing orders.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the support TotalPackage. Sorry to hear about the issues you had with ordering during the sale. I'm going to get with customer service about this. I'm really sorry that your issues weren't resolved during the sale. I'm sure this was very frustrating for you. Can you PM me your email address?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also received the goody bag about 3 weeks ago and 4 days later I purchased a large container of the rasberry Recoverpro and I also like the lemon flavor but I went with the rasberry because I mix my branch chain amino powder with my whey iso post workout and the rasberry flavor will taste better with different flavors of protein more sothan the lemon. If you are someone who likes to drink your branch chain powder intra - workout the lemon taste light and refreshing. Both flavors are very good and I can'tbelieve AI got me to change from orange X-TEND which I have been using for the past 3 years and have been very faithful to Scivation. I also love the Motivate but I purchasedthis when it first came out and I have never regret it and today was one of those days that Motivate put me in the zone and I had a great back, trap, and ab workout and I actuallyjust posted a reveiw for Motivate at another site (M and S). I tried to take advantage of the July 4th sale on the AI site but I couldn't get around that cookies issue and I tried allweekend but I couldn't place my order and I even called the phone # listed on your site and I left a message but no one returned my call so I missed out on the sale which sucks.I wish your site was easier to use for placing orders.
Please also send a PM to Crowler with the problem you had. I am sorry you had problems.:(