FREE CL Samples (White Pipes, White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green Mag)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, the promo was put on our Facebook page. Relax. Stop being so offended with people wanting a.....wait for it...FREE sample.
It would be nice to see some of these guys who took the time/ put the effort into joining a new site and making an account to take another 5 min and review the products as well... that's the only downfall of 1st posters in freebie threads. Most never come back.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be nice to see some of these guys who took the time/ put the effort into joining a new site and making an account to take another 5 min and review the products as well... that's the only downfall of 1st posters in freebie threads. Most never come back.
Some do. But they can't review it since they havent received it yet. And when one of the criteria is to engage in Facebook, then that's where they might choose to engage. In time, they find out the info they get here is more valuable. People don't understand that probably 70% of the sites traffic is people reading what you guys write. Most come back multiple times a day. Stats don't lie :)

Tanker20

Tanker20

Awards
Im in to try the white pipes and white rapids

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Rapids is amazing can't wait to try out white pipesssss

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Exciting deal here! CL has always been a generous company

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has an awesome discount on White Pipes and Rapids right now!

chrisu0017

Awards
Have been a loyal CL customer for years. Would love to try the new products.

dsbeeker77

Awards
I would love to try these products. I have used Red Acid in the past and loved it:) Thank you

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got purple wraath, green mag and white rapids in the mail today. no pipes but its all good. Thank you! am a big fan of green mag and purple wraath. will use white rapids either tomorrow for chest or next day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White Rapids Review.

Each Serving contains :
3g Citrulline Malate (To help with pump and prevent lactic acid build up)
1g Glycerol (pulls water into cells to help amplify pump)
500mg Agmatine (Nutrition Partitioner post-workout dose, antioxidant, and also pump amplifter)
1g Taurine (Taurine promotes cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, electrolyte balance, hearing function, and immune modulation)

Flavor - Watermelon
CL is known for good flavoring and White Pipes was no surprise. White rapids, was also very well done. Its not over sweet, and its not dull. It provides a very sustained release of flavoring from first sip to aftertaste. it is also very refreshing, not something overpowering that will make you want to dilute your beverage. Like with all supplements you need to find your sweet spot. The directions state 12-18oz of water. i found the packet (2 servings and 18oz) was very well done. was not quite jolly rancher as far as sweetness goes. But a very bold flavored watermelon that is delicious and something you will want to have over and over again.

Pump - Similar to a High Volume with the amount of citrulline, glycerol and agmatine without the argnine nitrate and also amentomax. I knew what to expect but with a well dosed product (2g Glycerol, 6g Cit Malate, and 1g agmatine) this will be adequate doses to help you enhance your pump for a non-stim pre-workout. CL does not get fancy with their products or formula's. They make it very easy to stack other products on their line with anything they do offer. Making it a very flexible line and also easy to stack with other brands as well.

Hats off to CL and another great product. Thank you again to CL for allowing me to sample white Pipes. I had no doubts they would nail the flavoring and also keep a well dosed product on their line. They continue to expand and improve upon the past. Sean1332

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got mine yesterday. White Rapids is awesome at 2 servings.

57r1k3r

Awards
Purple Wraath was yummy of Pink Lemonade. Used it as pre, during and post. (Tried to milk it out lol; flavor was too delicious) Easy to mix.

Taste: 9/10 (I thought it was grape at first because of the color, had to make sure what it was lol)
Mix : 9/10 (Don't have a mixer so I tossed it in a gatorade bottle and added water :) )
Pump: 9/10 (Did chest and triceps, amazing pump)

More soon. 3 more samples left! White Pipes Watermelon, White Rapids Tropical Pineapple, and Green Magnitude Sour Green Apple.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purple Wraath was yummy of Pink Lemonade. Used it as pre, during and post. (Tried to milk it out lol; flavor was too delicious) Easy to mix.

Taste: 9/10 (I thought it was grape at first because of the color, had to make sure what it was lol)
Mix : 9/10 (Don't have a mixer so I tossed it in a gatorade bottle and added water :) )
Pump: 9/10 (Did chest and triceps, amazing pump)

More soon. 3 more samples left! White Pipes Watermelon, White Rapids Tropical Pineapple, and Green Magnitude Sour Green Apple.
Thanks for the review!!

57r1k3r

Awards
Green MAGnitude was also tasteful. Used it as a pre workout.

Taste 10/10 if you like Sour Apple, nothing too crazy like those sour Airheads.
Mix: 10/10, I mixed it in with some Green Tea, simple shakes and done.
Pump: 8/10 Did Biceps, got some good pumps out of it, went to failure

2 left, White Rapids Tropical Pineapple and White Pipes Juicy Watermelon

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Just submitted my form! hoping theres some left!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
all the samples were great no bad aftertaste worked as expected.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ill try them all except pipes(already logging).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone received their samples yet?. Where are all the reviews?. Should they be posted in here on in the Review section?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got mine. I wasn't sure where to put the reviews because there wasn't a spot in the review section.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I received the pineapple white rapids, dang that thing tastes good!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing here yet. Maybe when I get home tomorrow night it will be

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PM me name/address and I'll check
Thanks man. Not a big deal or rush, just wanted you guys to know why there's no reviews yet ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine on Sunday. Taking a stim break so I'll be skipping the rapids for awhile but white pipes will get it tomorrow morning.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
White pipes is some good non stim stuff.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried out the white pipes this morning (1 package):

Flavor - Juicy Watermelon - I'm in mexico (in a hotel) and water is at a premium so I ahd to mix in only about 8oz... WOW was this strong flavoring. I enjoy strong flavoring as i usually drink as much water as possible with my pre, but having limited options today held me back. The falvor itself was closer to a slightly sour flavoring vs a very sweet watermelon. Not bad considering the lack of water and I think it would be really enjoyable at 15-20oz or even more. Definitely not a good mixing buddy though unless you're trying to mask a flavor.

Pumps - Back and Shoulder day - I have been thoroughly carbed up the last few days so I expected a prett solid pump, even with just the hotel gym equipment. Back exercises went a bit slowly as I was a bit tired, and the pump was just average. I partially blame the equipmnt as it was not ideal. Shoulders went much better as I went high reps and with the DB's actually in the normal weights I had a very solid pump going after my final set. Nothing "skin splitting" or "painful", but I am not much of a responder to pump products so this was a better than average experience for me.

Endurance - I was tired to start out, but felt better as the workout progressed. Can't say that I was able to eek out any extra reps or sets that I would not have been able to otherwise.

Overall - The main thing I wanted to see was a good solid pump, which I felt was better than average, but not the best I've experinced. Endurance was nothing to write home about though so no marks here. Overall I would give this a 7/10 as its better than many pump products (which do literally 0 for me), but still not on par with high volume.

Thanks to Sean1332 and the CL guys for the sample