FREE CL Samples (White Pipes, White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green Mag)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to find any multivitamin as complete as orange triad. It really is top notch.

shreddc

Awards
looking forward to this, thanks for the redirect

I followed on Twitter SoFunnysocool

Anadipidy

Awards
Got my sample pack in the mail today, thank you guys so much!! They look great I can't believe you got it out so quick.

I'll be taking these tomorrow when I hit the gym & see how it goes! Quick question though as to where you want me to leave the review? Would be awesome :)

exited to try these products for the first time & write up a review based on first hand results! Thanks again & much cheers to everyone who participated in this cool opportunity!

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my sample pack in the mail today, thank you guys so much!! They look great I can't believe you got it out so quick.

I'll be taking these tomorrow when I hit the gym & see how it goes! Quick question though as to where you want me to leave the review? Would be awesome :)

exited to try these products for the first time & write up a review based on first hand results! Thanks again & much cheers to everyone who participated in this cool opportunity!
Yeah CL can definetly ship fast. Glad you're excited to try them.

It's not necessary, but if do want to leave a review, it's most definetly welcomed. You'll be able to see the products in the Product Review section of the Supplement Forum.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Form filled out. Thanks for your help Sean1332 !

BoostedStang

BoostedStang

Awards
Filled out. Can't wait to give controlled labs a go

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my samples...ty...loved every single one of them..tasted great and i responded well to all

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this somehow. I would love to give the new CL stuff a try! OG White Flood was one of the first pre's that I ever consistently used. Good stuff

Lyon806

Lyon806

Awards
I would like to try! I've heard good things about all.

drealdeal

Awards
Ive only ever tried white flood and i really liked it

GoodieB

Awards
Just starting to use different supplements and after reading about this product..I really want to try it out.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
No prob dude! Let me know what ya think
Used the aminos today intra workout and it got me through a longer than usual workout. Taste was good, didn't remind me of cotton candy but something fruity. Had some OL pre workout sample that the flavor was way off. This amino definitely won on a flavor scale and made me forget the pre workout flavor. Hopefully your pre workout taste as good as the aminos.

Jailhouseshiv

Awards
White Rapids blows it out of the water. You'll dig it.
Were my samples ever sent out? I still haven't received them. I've been patient as I'm in Canada lol but its been over 2 months now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used the aminos today intra workout and it got me through a longer than usual workout. Taste was good, didn't remind me of cotton candy but something fruity. Had some OL pre workout sample that the flavor was way off. This amino definitely won on a flavor scale and made me forget the pre workout flavor. Hopefully your pre workout taste as good as the aminos.
I love the cotton candy flavor. I dig our lemonade flavors a lot too

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
All the flavors were great for me and they all mixed well too.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456527943.164592.jpg

Was super happy about my samples. Used them a few weeks ago.

The one thing I always have to say about CL is that the taste on every product I've used has been awesome. Granted, there is a bit of a "chalky" texture, but that doesn't bother me. I actually kinda like it.

Really enjoyed White Pipes. I like being able to go stim free, and I got a good pump from it. But White Rapids had a nice, clean energy that took me through my workout. Good focus; no jitters.

And the cotton candy PW...tastegasm.

Thanks again, guys!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 131960

Was super happy about my samples. Used them a few weeks ago.

The one thing I always have to say about CL is that the taste on every product I've used has been awesome. Granted, there is a bit of a "chalky" texture, but that doesn't bother me. I actually kinda like it.

Really enjoyed White Pipes. I like being able to go stim free, and I got a good pump from it. But White Rapids had a nice, clean energy that took me through my workout. Good focus; no jitters.

And the cotton candy PW...tastegasm.

Thanks again, guys!
Glad to hear it was good for you: Rapids definitely has a chalky thing going, but like you said I don't mind it as it goes down pretty smooth, and pumps are solid!

I have a tub of Cotton Candy Wrath open now(only ever had lemon and grape til recently), and the more I enjoy it the more I think it reminds me of Strawberry Kiwi - which I love. Favorite flavor of PW hands down.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Btw somebody showed me a few years ago that if you mix the green apple Mag w a cinnamon roll protein powder it tastes like an apple pie shake. Just a hack for any Mag lovers!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Btw somebody showed me a few years ago that if you mix the green apple Mag w a cinnamon roll protein powder it tastes like an apple pie shake. Just a hack for any Mag lovers!
I just bought cinnamon roll protein!!!