FREE CL Samples (White Pipes, White Rapids, Purple Wraath, Green Mag)

sbender

Awards
Most of the samples i have tried have had the niacin itchy feel and aftertaste not this its good

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are these still available. It's been over a month. I've always wanted to try white Rapids.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to try some White Pipes! Filled out form and following on Facebook.

jathan_howe

Awards
I hope they still have some. I'ma jump on this

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try the rapids and the pipes,excited for this!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
interested in trying white rapids and white pipes! filled out the form..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Where does one apply for this amazing opportunity?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cant wait man it will be reviewed in here very descriptive.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
Looking forward to trying out white rapids-just read an article on another site about it, sounds awesome.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Mine just came. Too bad it was after i got home from the gym. I'll try one of the pre-workouts tomorrow though. Thanks guys!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 126222
Just in today .... even the mail man knows who controlled labs is !!!! Do i post review here ? Ill note each one and post as a single post with all packs reviewed in detail!!!! Thanks controlled labs and reps!!! Update i didn't read the rapids label drank 2 servings lol :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 126222
Just in today .... even the mail man knows who controlled labs is !!!! Do i post review here ? Ill note each one and post as a single post with all packs reviewed in detail!!!! Thanks controlled labs and reps!!! Update i didn't read the rapids label drank 2 servings lol :)
Glad ya got them! If you feel like leaving a review of your initial thoughts, do so in the supplement review section of the forum and select whichever product you want to review.

And yup! Consume 2 servings for both White Pipes and White Rapids.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Glad ya got them! If you feel like leaving a review of your initial thoughts, do so in the supplement review section of the forum and select whichever product you want to review.

NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING! !!ILL DEFINITELY DO EM 1 BY 1 AFTER WORK ILL PUT A REVIEW UP . I TOOK RAPIDS AT 4PM STILL PUMPING AND ALERT LIKE CRAZY, THANKS AGAIN !!!

deicide

deicide

Awards
Purple wrath is the one i would like to try the most

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just submitted my form! Can't wait to try these :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just a teaser to you guys waiting ;)

Controlled Labs samples review pt1

Purple wrath cotton candy flavor ergogenic essential amino acid matrix - one major aspect I noticed from this product was how well my muscles felt after I drink it. I don't want to use that term instant recovery but it was damn close. Within 45 minutes of drinking purple wrath I began to feel my muscles were calm. Usually I get minor twitching and stiffness after very heavy weights this product gets a full 5 out of 5 stars from me I definitely plan on adding this in to the stack I'm on now so I'll be picking up a tub very soon.

White Rapids pre workout nitric oxide energy enhancer- this product hit me fast I didn't expect the flavor to be so damn good but it was amazing I noticed that when I begin to do my cardio my breathing became deeper my brain felt more in tune with the workout I really like the amount of L citrulline malate and the fact that it has 1000 milligrams of glycerol powder that for me is amazing I would like to see a little more caffeine in the mix the agmatine sulfate was noticeable slight salty taste love the product 4 out of 5 stars for the simple fact that it wore off within 45 minutes I would definitely purchase this product but I would probably need four servings just to achieve what I'm looking for in the product.

White pipes stimulant free pump and endurance enhancer - first of all I didn't expect much since it is a stimulant free pump endurance enhancer boy was I wrong this product had the perfect blend of non stimulant ingredients I used this during a strictly isolated bicep tricep only workout . on the negative Rep my arms wanted to stay in a 90 degree angle which is a good sign to fight that slowly lower the weight slowly raise the weight will increase the pump efficiency 5 out of 5 stars amazing the flavor was juicy watermelon and it was damn juicy...

Green magnitude creatine matrix volumizer - this product has 2000 milligrams l-taurine and 2000 milligrams of betaine anhydrous 5000 milligrams Green creatine matrix which is a great blend of creatine. I personally what have used two packets of this but that's just me I double everything out of habit I loved using this pre workout I used it on that day to see if it would help with the back pumps lo and behold no back pumps I'm not a fan of sour apple but the taste has definitely converted me to a fan of sour apple 5 out of 5 stars amazing combination of ingredients.

Final summary-

Controlled Labs is definitely a brand I will be purchasing, the products are amazing you will feel each and everyone of these products. The products are made from high quality ingredients, I believe using these products in conjunction with each other would be the best way to get maximum results. 5 out of 5 stars for controlled labs I will definitely incorporate these products 4 to 5 days a week into my pre and post workouts. I can see using the stimulant free white pipes on non workout days just for the extra boost when you're lying around bored and lazy from the killer workout till failure from the day before .we call it nightmare on gym street where I'm from.

Thanks to Controlled Labs and to the great reps for letting me review such great products have a happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Ill hit that first thing when i wake as im off tomorrow. I left one here, but ill do each one on that section as well . Thanks again! !!!

Jxterry

Awards
I would love to try White Rapids and White Pipes to compare. If you make purple wrath samples (especially cotton candy still) I would love to sample that as well. thanks guys!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump! If you haven't tried our products, here's your opportunity.

BoostedStang

BoostedStang

Awards
I would love to check out your products. I've been curious about controlled labs.

Jailhouseshiv

Awards
I'd love to try some samples. Its been years since I used white flood.

beotchy

Awards
Got mine in the mail today will let you know how I like it

beotchy

Awards
Trying the pre-workout tomorrow morning will let you know I'm excited to try it

Anadipidy

Awards
Liked on facebook, filled out the website, followed on twitter, and now replying to the thread super excited to try these samples I'm pumped thank-you so much! :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liked on facebook, filled out the website, followed on twitter, and now replying to the thread super excited to try these samples I'm pumped thank-you so much! :D
Good!! Have you ever tried any Controlled Labs supps before?

Anadipidy

Awards
Good!! Have you ever tried any Controlled Labs supps before?
I don't think I have actually, but I might have I'll have to look around but I'm very excited to give it a go! :D I've heard of controlled labs & seen it around in a few store isles & on eBay, amazon & a few other websites & promotions, I'm sure your products must be top of the line & I'm psyched to see what it does real life in the gym :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I have actually, but I might have I'll have to look around but I'm very excited to give it a go! :D I've heard of controlled labs & seen it around in a few store isles & on eBay, amazon & a few other websites & promotions, I'm sure your products must be top of the line & I'm psyched to see what it does real life in the gym :D
Nice! I bet you'll love them. Let me know what you think of them. There will be some good New Year's sales coming around as well. Look into Orange Triad if you ever need a top notch multivitamin, as well as the rest of our product line.