FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Motherf'er.

Sorry about the repeat posts guys. Phone app kept telling me there was some parsing error and it did not go through. I will delete the repeats when I get on my computer.

Piece of shyt !

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Motherf'er.

Sorry about the repeat posts guys. Phone app kept telling me there was some parsing error and it did not go through. I will delete the repeats when I get on my computer.

Piece of shyt !
Too funny

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw, nice price on the C20 for the New Year's sale! USP stepping up to the plate! Now we just have to find out what the heck is the ingredient profile in Versa-1.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran prime or compound 20 but since they are on the new years sale may have to get some to run with my versa-1.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Never ran prime or compound 20 but since they are on the new years sale may have to get some to run with my versa-1.
Both are great products! I had to scoop up both of them to continue my Asteriod 2.0 stack when Versa-1 is released.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are great products! I had to scoop up both of them to continue my Asteriod 2.0 stack when Versa-1 is released.
Ya I'm thinking stacking all 3 would give me some sick gains. Been reading up on the logs on both of them.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Ya I'm thinking stacking all 3 would give me some sick gains. Been reading up on the logs on both of them.
Yeah bro! Try them out! I ran Versa-1 with JACK3D MICRO on lifting days and with OEP on cardio days and I had GREAT RESULTS! I can't wait to see how I do on the ASTERIOD 2.0 STACK with VERSA-1!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah bro! Try them out! I ran Versa-1 with JACK3D MICRO on lifting days and with OEP on cardio days and I had GREAT RESULTS! I can't wait to see how I do on the ASTERIOD 2.0 STACK with VERSA-1!
Ya I will. And good luck on ur asteriod 2.0 stack with the versa-1. Should be a fun ride.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could it happen tonight ? Only 8 from 800 !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 MORE !!!!!

Good luck everyone.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This count down was better than New Years Eve. Here we go !

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Someone is gettng they're new year made!

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Jan 8 email - i hope im awake for it because i work at 10pm til 7 am so once i get off work im sleeping til like 2 or 3! Haha my job sucks!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of my 5 friends made it from 895 to 800.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol ... while thats unfortunate, im more concerned as to how his friend bumped it down 95 likes
I know DJ cannot spell or use proper grammar, but now he is weak in math too?!?!?!?!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You only have 5 friends?
I ment I got 5 of my friends click like at 795,796,798,799 and 800 but I don't know which order since I told more than 5 of my friends. I hate typing on the phone.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swagger

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a sample of swagger from teh arnold liek 2 years ago.....never tried it, interested to see how i feel on it

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are at 903.

When 97 more hit like on the facebook page, they will award 3 more 6 month supplies. Everybody is doing an amazing job spreading the word.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We are at 903.

When 97 more hit like on the facebook page, they will award 3 more 6 month supplies. Everybody is doing an amazing job spreading the word.
100 in a day LETS KEEP IT UP!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
We are at 903.

Oh? You know about the word?!

About the big bird? :D

I got some of my friends to like it. Keep the likes coming guys!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So ready for this.i just got an email update as if the wait isn't bad enough!