Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Formeron into Hdrol PCT

franul@

Member
Guys,

I'm planning 6 week hdrol/11-keto cycle and i want ask you when to add formeron into the PCT since it's somekind of prohormne.


thanx
 
After doing a little research, i think last week of the cycle is the best timing to introduce Formeron into the cycle.

Please advise...

Thax
 
Last edited:
Contrary to what is sometimes said on the forums there is no reason to wait to start your ai/formeron.

If anything start it earlier/before the cycle ends.
This way going into pct estrogen is already dropping.

So...either start a week or even a few weeks before the end of the cycle snd continue through pct.
Or
Start the day you start pct and run it the whole 4 weeks.
 
at what dose? great thanx :)

Well I got formabolic and I ran that 100/100/50/50/50/25

Some people believe you never need to go above 50 but I thought it worked great!

I started it the day after my cycle and ran it for 2 weeks after my last dos of clomid

My pct was

Clomid 50/50/25/25

DAA one dos a day and 2 weeks after my last dos of clomid

Liver shields

Multivitamin

Formabolic 100/100/50/50/50/25

And I have kept most of my gains and my test bumped up real fast. Just a suggestion
 
one more question....

Can Lean Xtreme be stacked with formeron? I would like to add formeron week before hdrol cycle ends and Lean Xtreme 3rd week of PCT....
 
one more question....

Can Lean Xtreme be stacked with formeron? I would like to add formeron week before hdrol cycle ends and Lean Xtreme 3rd week of PCT....

You can stack formeron with lean xtreme yes.
 
one more question....

Can Lean Xtreme be stacked with formeron? I would like to add formeron week before hdrol cycle ends and Lean Xtreme 3rd week of PCT....

Why would you use Lean xtreme? The current version is not a cortisol blocker
 
Back
Top