FORMERON FAQ

steppinRazor

Awards
brundel - what is your opinion regarding formestane use during pct?
i know some claim it is potentially supressive and doesn't belong in a post cycle

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
We are 100% yes. Negotiations are just slow mainly because the NP rep is always super busy. Its good though because it gives us time to build up some extra stock for NP customers. We are excited to get in with NP and look forward to bringing new products out in the near future.
Tell those NP guys to get with it and set up Pay-Pal already...

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah i couldnt wait around any longer for the sale lol.. placed a big order for some finishing touches to my cycle and pct.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
absolutely dont understand how to get the bottle of formeron back in the position for rest after dosing and without getting new gel out of it. please explain! or can the bottle remain in this position?

steppinRazor

Awards
absolutely dont understand how to get the bottle of formeron back in the position for rest after dosing and without getting new gel out of it. please explain! or can the bottle remain in this position?
At rest the pump should be raised all the way up. Similar to a bottle of hand soap.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Than it was some kind of frontload with approx. 225mg formestane for the first day ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! 225mg is very nice though :)
Yes the pump will stay extended. No worries it wont leak or anything. I have one on my table thats been there for a year and I take a pump from it here and there. All is fine.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any dose that suppresses estrogen will in turn boost testosterone so pretty much any dose.

For a bridge, youll want to use 3ml a day. = 150mg. you can use more but this dose has not been suppressive at all and we have bloodwork to prove that this dose will actually elevate test levels. Youll get 40 days at 3ml. 1pump expels an estimated 1.5ml. Pump light. Push slowly and softly on the pump. It seems like people who really get on the pump are getting more out of it at a time.

I believe Auther l Rea made that statement regarding formestane and primo and I think hes referring to an injection. I have used formestane injections and can confirm that yes its very awesome. Better than 250 primo.

Formeron is a gel not a liquid so there are no sprays.

I cannot approximate the amount transdermally to equate to 250mg primo but I can tell you that it would take 500mg per day transdermally to = 500mg a week injected.

As for what you can expect from a bottle it varies from user to user. Expect hardening, drying, vascularity, strength increase. Some lose weight from water loss. Some gain a little weight from muscle gain. Again it varies depending on many things. One of the major variables is your experience level. If your a seasoned vet and have run 30 cycles in your life your probably far beyond your genetic potential. At this point youll likely just dry out a bit. If your new it will be like running a mild cycle. Or anything in between.
does the pump shall be pushed completely for getting out 1.5ml? is it common to get a slightly euphoric feeling on formeron?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long till these Formeron sales drop brundel?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does the pump shall be pushed completely for getting out 1.5ml? is it common to get a slightly euphoric feeling on formeron?
FOrmestane can cause heartrate increase and a mild headrush right when you apply it. This is normal and lets you know your getting the formestane quickly. This is not a guideline, however, as not everyone gets this.

The pump should be fully pumped for 1.5 but pump lightly. Dont crank on it hard as it may pump more out.
Nice slow smooth full pump = 1.5ml

I measure 1 in every 100 pump tops to be sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long till these Formeron sales drop brundel?
Im thinking this week. We are just waiting on a new batch of formestane so we have enough supply.
I imagine we will sell alot....probably sell out in a few days.

I will post here, and iron mag, and facebook.

onthemove

Awards
You ever use it as a legal test base for ph cycles?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinking this week. We are just waiting on a new batch of formestane so we have enough supply.

My money is ready, I'm just waiting on you man :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not. Im on HRT for starters so I always have 200-300mg test on board even off cycle.
On cycle I NEVER go under 1000mg and I dont use PH.

I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in test with 2 pumps per day and a free test increase 60% above the natural range so yes I think it could work well. It would also work well leading into and during PCT.
So run it from start of cycle to finish of PCT. PCT with CLomid and FOrmeron.

steppinRazor

Awards
I have not. Im on HRT for starters so I always have 200-300mg test on board even off cycle.
On cycle I NEVER go under 1000mg and I dont use PH.

I have bloodwork confirming a 700% increase in test with 2 pumps per day and a free test increase 60% above the natural range so yes I think it could work well. It would also work well leading into and during PCT.
So run it from start of cycle to finish of PCT. PCT with CLomid and FOrmeron.
I'll be using clomid and formeron for my up coming pct..
What dosing scheme would you recommend for the the formeron?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 pumps = 150mg daily.
Perfect dose to elevate test and suppress estrogen.

In men, estrogen is primarily manufactured via enzymatic conversion. Testosterone> aromatase= estrogen.
So when low estrogen is sensed by the brain it sends lutenizing hormone to the balls signalling them to manufacture more test so in turn more estro can be made.
So....low estro = rising test levels.

Now....when estro is HIGH.....the brain shuts off test production for the same reason....to the brain this means test is too high and it needs to stop production.
So, if you dont get estro low during your pct.....it doesnt matter what you do test will either remain low or drop once you stop the PCT drugs.

So for PCT....Always use an AI and a SERM.

steppinRazor

Awards
so 2 pumps ED? i used formeron stand alone at 2 pumps daily with great results.. i was curious about your thoughts on pct as some ppl say you should taper dwn the dose.. or start a week or two after you begin pct..

i like your dosing scheme better as ive dosed this way and LOVED it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason to taper up or down if running Formeron solo? Probably going to use mine in conjunction with DAA. Just curious.

steppinRazor

Awards
Is there a reason to taper up or down if running Formeron solo? Probably going to use mine in conjunction with DAA. Just curious.
i was referring to the use on an AI while on pct.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was referring to the use on an AI while on pct.
i know, but I've seen some other talk about Formestane and tapering and didn't know if it was one of those things where you should start high and then go low or start low and then go high or whatever. Just curious.

steppinRazor

Awards
ohh i gotcha.. sorry for the mix up

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is NOT suppressive at recommended doses. So long as your not using 300+mg Daily I would not be worried at all and not taper.
Tapering is not really necessary with anything except maybe Thyroid meds.
Hit it hard and full strength. Stop when your done. For PCT its lowering estro and elevating test....why taper.
Same with on cycle.....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primarily, Formestane is an aromatase inhibitor.
Formestane was used for years as a medication (Lentaron). Its primary use, an AI.
It was never used as an anabolic compound or considered for use as such.

Now, as a happy side effect it happens to convert to 4-hydroxytestosterone so in fact it IS a prohormone, however, again this is not its primary function.

THe good news is its great as an AI and it is also pretty good standalone.

I did a test suspension, Formeron cycle a few years ago that was amazing.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Anyone seeing muscle gains on formeron. Wondering if to sell and go Havoc instead or dry out and do havoc next year :/

steelwrecker7

Awards
Is it a good idea to throw in dieselbolan v2.0 to my test e cycle?

As Dieselbolan v2.0 is known to have side effects such as prolactin induced gyno, would just Formeron be enough to counter that or do i need prolactrone(what dosage)?
If yes how many pumps a day would i need?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seeing muscle gains on formeron. Wondering if to sell and go Havoc instead or dry out and do havoc next year :/
In my experience, formestane has to be dosed high (800 mg+) before any significant muscle gains can be seen. This makes it very expensive. Thats why it is not more popular as an muscle growth enhancer. It's hardening effects can be seen at lower dosages (400 mg) for most.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not personally run a PCT in 5-6 years. Im on HRT.
I do recommend a SERM for PCT in conjunction with an AI.

A SERM prevents circulating estrogen from binding to specific receptors but it does nothing really to lower estrogen and IS in fact an estrogen itself...hence the binding to the receptor. It just has no effect at the binding site.

You also need an AI to lower estrogen. Here is why.
In males estrogen is made primarily via enzymatic conversion.... testosterone-Aromatase= estrogen
So when estrogen is super high the brain shuts off test production because in simple terms it thinks test must be high if estro is high, and , or,
it senses super high estro and to stop it from going higher it stops test production. Either way high estro = low test in a natural setting.

In contrast....low estro will = elevating test for the converse reason. The brain...sensing low estro makes more test in order to make more estro.

So for PCT one of your primary goals is to get estro to the low end of range. This way it helps kickstart the balls but also helps the process continue when the drugs stop.

If you stop PCT and estro is still high test will drop again as explained above.

onthemove

Awards
HRT? (Hormone replacement therapy?) You don't take Ph's or nothin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hormone replacement therapy yes.

I see very little point in PH use when you can use an actual steroid that needs no conversion.
Why take something that turns unto a drug at a very small % when you can take the actual drug at 100% potency?

I used steroids for decades but a recent cardiac arrest prevents me from further use.

onthemove

Awards
I just don't know much about HRT, I have had some heart issues (serious as well) too. If your 5'9 and 235lbs and 5%Bf or less **** keep doing what your doing of course. How does HRT work? you get it from the doc?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man....5% is pretty lean brother. I have been under 7% and its bone dry and veined out.
Im 5'9 and 235 on 3000mg of steroids lol.
Im about 210 now and maybe 10%. Still looking pretty thick.

Hrt works great. Scripted from my dr. 22$ for 10ml with insurance.
I just do about 120mg every 3 days. I feel fantastic and strength is very good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can gain muscle using Formeron. Firstly Formeron elevates testosterone levels which in itself will increase protein synthesis.
Secondly its a mild prohormone and the steroid it converts to is also anabolic.

Anabolism will be dose dependent.

800mg is a **** ton of formestane. I have had good results personally with 400mg and My cycles are commonly in the 3000mg range total gear load. Like anything, if you add it to a stack of compounds youll have better results.

For example:
My last cycle was
2000 test cyp
1000 EQ
450 tren ace
300mcg GHRP-6

The above mentioned drugs will all work well alone but its NOTHING compared to what happens when you use em together.

So, Say you have Formeron, Havoc, Sd, some test etc. Combining these will result in a vastly greater result than just running one of them.

Im not sure whats in Havoc. If its not epistane or another AI then use it with the Formeron.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it a good idea to throw in dieselbolan v2.0 to my test e cycle?

As Dieselbolan v2.0 is known to have side effects such as prolactin induced gyno, would just Formeron be enough to counter that or do i need prolactrone(what dosage)?
If yes how many pumps a day would i need?
Not 100% certain whats in that product. Superdrol?
If it causes prolactin issues yes also use Prolactrone. Start with 2 caps daily and adjust as needed up or down.
Also use the Formeron though.....Even if its superdrol which is methylated masteron (should NOT aromatize) My experience is that there is some water retention associated with its use. AND since Superdrol will lower your natty test levels and Formeron elevates them it only makes sense to include the Form.
Testosterone is very anabolic. Taking something that lowers it and not replacing the test somehow is a very poor idea.
If you take a steroid only to lose another its not going to be a very successful endeavor.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Update? Definitely don't want to miss out as I'm sure if you guys have a solid deal this will get snatched up pretty quick!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update? Definitely don't want to miss out as I'm sure if you guys have a solid deal this will get snatched up pretty quick!
We keep pushing it back only because we need to make sure there is enough product available and ....well ...it sells out faster than we can make it already. So its taking some time to build up a stock. Im thinking next week 90% certain.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There will likely be:
single item sales
Black Lion product stacks with significant discounts
Combo stacks with other products....for example, something that aromatizes with Formeron, or a 19 nor with Prolactrone.
Since this is the only time our products will have ever been discounted it should be pretty good. We do expect supply to go quickly.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will likely be:
single item sales
Black Lion product stacks with significant discounts
Combo stacks with other products....for example, something that aromatizes with Formeron, or a 19 nor with Prolactrone.
Since this is the only time our products will have ever been discounted it should be pretty good. We do expect supply to go quickly.
These the NP sales your talking about?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We keep pushing it back only because we need to make sure there is enough product available and ....well ...it sells out faster than we can make it already. So its taking some time to build up a stock. Im thinking next week 90% certain.
Trust me I understand full well about building stock. Our products are consistently sold out it's tough!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Can't wait for the sale!!!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Here's a write-up on Formestane. I found it on another web site.

Formestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor, known as a suicidal inhibitor because it permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme.
Formestane was originally used as an injectable for breast cancer patients, but due to its possible androgenic effects it has largely been replaced by non-steroidial AIs in the medical community. Most of its use is now is limited to the bodybuilding community since it is available as a legal dietary supplement for reducing estrogen and increasing testosterone production.
Although formestane can effectively reduce estrogen through oral consumption, its low oral bioavailability has lead to the development of several transdermal based products (which appear to offer higher efficacy at a lower dose).
Relative to 6-oxo and ATD, Formestane is a more potent aromatase inhibitor, which appears to effectively reduce natural estrogen levels by as much as 50% within several days (while higher doses may further suppress estrogen). Because of formestanes potent ability at reducing estrogen it will tend to reduce HDL levels, while increasing LDL levels, thus harming the cholesterol profile. For this reason, it is recommended to limit cycles of formestane to 8 weeks max.
Because formestane also has a strong affinity for the 5a-reductase enzyme it will reduce DHT levels in the body by effectively competing with testosterone for the 5a-reductase.
Formestane converts to the active androgen 4-hydroxytestosterone which has about half the anabolic potency, and about 25% of the androgenic potency as testosterone. This would suggest that fairly high doses of formestane (800-1000mg/day) could lead to some level of anabolic enhancement (although the amount required for this would surely lead to undesirably low estrogen levels).
Formestane is successfully used as a standalone during re-composition cycles to help reduce “bloat” and fat storage. It can also be used as an anti-estrogen to counter aromatization of aromatizing steroids.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are the negative effects on blood lipids severe?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using formestane for 5-6 years as my only ai and

My ldl is 51
HDL is 39

So....I can say for me at least is certainly does not negatively effect cholesterol.

Blood testing was done when I was also on HRT.

steppinRazor

Awards
Sup brundel..
I have a bottle of formerom I was intending on using for pct. I'm three Weeks in on a non aromatizing compound, however i'm experiencing significant bloat. Wondering if starting forma now would help the cause and also if it would be as efficient in pct having been using it on cycle?