FORMERON FAQ

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my Viron shipped to me today. I'll start taking 1 cap tomorrow AM. I don't have bloodwork but my libido feels next to nothing after a SD/11KT cycle. If this stuff works I'll know for sure.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll really like it. I don't have any at the moment and I can tell a difference in libido. It is still there in good fashion, but it is nice to notice EVERY SINGLE girl that walks by.

dmoore172

Awards
I'm real new here and to the whole PH thing. I'm 49, 6' 180 lbs. My doc put me on Clomid for low T. I take 50mg twice a week. In 6 wks my T went from mid 375 to 825. I considered it a good thing. Unfortunately my E2 went to 45 along with my SBGH. My doc put me on A really expensive DIM product that isn't getting the job done. I'm still moody and libido is down. Can I use Formeron while on Clomid and if so what dosing?

Thanks for any help!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I know of two people running it and it works well for them on Clomid. 2 pumps is the place I'd start.

How has your experience been in general with clomid for test boosting? Just curious because I think it is a great place to try and start, but not many doctors/endos elect to go this way.

dmoore172

Awards
So far it has been very good. The only very mild side is very slight blurred vision. I can deal with that. It is cheap compared to OTC stuff that usually does nothing in my experience. My new Doc has been great. Aside from the DIM thing. He is a metabolic doctor but specializes in getting people to really feel better. He does BHRT but chose this path for me. Thanks for your response.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great that he didn't just throw you on test and is seeking options. Good luck.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great that he didn't just throw you on test and is seeking options. Good luck.
Damn! Congrats on being a BLR rep. That's awesome.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Formestane and Estane are similar . What is the advantage of Formestane over Estane?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm real new here and to the whole PH thing. I'm 49, 6' 180 lbs. My doc put me on Clomid for low T. I take 50mg twice a week. In 6 wks my T went from mid 375 to 825. I considered it a good thing. Unfortunately my E2 went to 45 along with my SBGH. My doc put me on A really expensive DIM product that isn't getting the job done. I'm still moody and libido is down. Can I use Formeron while on Clomid and if so what dosing?

Thanks for any help!
Yes in fact JUST the Formeron would do the same job with no negative sides like vision problems.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane and Estane are similar . What is the advantage of Formestane over Estane?
Epistane is highly androgenic so it can cause hairloss and prostate issues. Its also methylated so it causes significant liver stress.
Also its absolutely horrible for your cholesterol levels. All methylated AAS are for the most part. Ive seen LDL- the bad one go up into the 400s on methylated steroids. This causes arterial clogging and over time heart attack and stroke. Bad news.

Formeron does non of these.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Epistane is highly androgenic so it can cause hairloss and prostate issues. Its also methylated so it causes significant liver stress.
Also its absolutely horrible for your cholesterol levels. All methylated AAS are for the most part. Ive seen LDL- the bad one go up into the 400s on methylated steroids. This causes arterial clogging and over time heart attack and stroke. Bad news.

Formeron does non of these.
Yeah I'd say maybe injectable versions were close. Maybe. But comparing formeron to a methylated drug, one shuts you down one does (dose dependent :)). Major differences now.

dmoore172

Awards
Yes in fact JUST the Formeron would do the same job with no negative sides like vision problems.
Thanks for the info. With that in mind, should I slowly taper off the Clomid after I start using Formeron? Does Formeron have to be cycled or can it be used continuously? Sorry if this is a repeat of previously asked questions! Additionally, my free test is low. Will Formeron help with that or is there something else?

Thanks,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. With that in mind, should I slowly taper off the Clomid after I start using Formeron? Does Formeron have to be cycled or can it be used continuously? Sorry if this is a repeat of previously asked questions! Additionally, my free test is low. Will Formeron help with that or is there something else?

Thanks,
For now start the FOrmeron @ 1 pump twice a day, while continuing the Clomid. Once you have been on the Formeron for 2 weeks stop the clomid.
We want some time for estrogen to drop.
I know many people who are on Formeron long term.
Formeron should do the trick with Free T as well. Once your stable on the Formeron we can talk about adding Viron in which will further increase test and really kick up free test. It can slightly increase estro levels though so we want to wait till your stable.

dmoore172

Awards
For now start the FOrmeron @ 1 pump twice a day, while continuing the Clomid. Once you have been on the Formeron for 2 weeks stop the clomid.
We want some time for estrogen to drop.
I know many people who are on Formeron long term.
Formeron should do the trick with Free T as well. Once your stable on the Formeron we can talk about adding Viron in which will further increase test and really kick up free test. It can slightly increase estro levels though so we want to wait till your stable.

Thank you very much for the help! I ordered my Formeron Thursday from TGBsupplements, will probably receive tuesday and will start right away!

Thanks!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for the help! I ordered my Formeron Thursday from TGBsupplements, will probably receive tuesday and will start right away!

Thanks!
Awesome bro. Let me know how you feel.
Keep in mind IM not a DR. Everything I say is just a suggestion.

But....Ive seen Formeron reset HPTA in some pretty severe cases.

Starting Test levels of:
81. Raised to 701 in 6 days.

My buddy whos total T was under 200 for pretty much his whole life Dozens of bloodwork results I viewed....raised to 800+ and stayed there post use.

Alot of these.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Refresh my memory, one full pump is 75mg correct?
Yes sir.
The bottle does say use 1ml and that 1 pump is 1.5. Its a typo I just havnt got around to fixing.
1 pump=1.5ml.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
For now start the FOrmeron @ 1 pump twice a day, while continuing the Clomid. Once you have been on the Formeron for 2 weeks stop the clomid. We want some time for estrogen to drop. I know many people who are on Formeron long term. Formeron should do the trick with Free T as well. Once your stable on the Formeron we can talk about adding Viron in which will further increase test and really kick up free test. It can slightly increase estro levels though so we want to wait till your stable.
Is the E increase from Viron just the concurrent rise with T? If running Viron solo is an ai or something else recommended?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the E increase from Viron just the concurrent rise with T? If running Viron solo is an ai or something else recommended?
Both actually.
Increased test = concurrent rise in estro. Doesnt mean itll get out of control but again as estro rises test production is suppressed so we want to keep it in the low end of ref range pretty much always.

Secondly, Boron really lowers SHBG this can free up estrogen as well as test so you may get a rise in estro from this also.

For PCT you should be using an AI anyways.

On cycles its ok if estro gets a little elevated but if it were me personally....Id use an AI/Formeron with the Viron.
Itll make it work better by keeping estro down and adding to the potential rise in test....

I expect the combo to have both total and free test above reference ranges.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo brundel, how long will Formeron last at 4 pumps a day? My math is horrible

cainb96

Awards
Any suggestions on how to run formeron during pct after a 4 week SD cycle? Running liquid clomid as a serm. Thanks!

jellybrah

Awards
Looked in the previous posts but couldn't find an answer.

Creatine mono and formeron good to run at the same time? Or would you suggest taking creatine out of the equation. I barely gain water weight while taking the mono.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you can run Formeron and creatine at the same time with no issue.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ran the form at 4+ pumps/day.... What types of "anabolic" effects did you see? And was it worth it?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, somewhere earlier in this thread you posted a trick for getting that last little bit of Formeron out of the bottle. I was hoping you could repeat it since I don't remember the trick and can't remember what page it was on.

MikeST

Awards
Brundel, somewhere earlier in this thread you posted a trick for getting that last little bit of Formeron out of the bottle. I was hoping you could repeat it since I don't remember the trick and can't remember what page it was on.
i just unscrew the cap and then tap the liquid out onto my shoulder then rub it in, haven't found a way of getting the last bit out of the pump yet though.

Redeemed

Awards
Any word on Follidrone being in stock, Still waiting! :naughty:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on Follidrone being in stock, Still waiting! :naughty:
FOLLIDRONE has landed.
Im packing it up to overnight to np. Sales should start tomorrow.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've confinced me brundel. I bought 2 bottles recently;)

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
Here is my little routine for putting on the form.
- Apply formeron
-Let dry
- 10min after apply hand sanitizer w/alcohol
- let dry
- wipe of specks

Is wiping off the specks after letting it dry the second time have any effect on the absorbtion?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Apply formeron
-Let dry
- let dry
- wipe of specks

Is wiping off the specks after letting it dry the second time have any effect on the absorbtion?
Nope your good to go.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So lotion after application? Or let dry for ten min than apply lotion? Starting mines today

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically apply to inner thigh. I hold my girls a lot and just don't want to risk any transfer even though I have a shirt on.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I apply to shoulders, neck, and chest. I use surgical gloves to apply. Stand in front of a fan for about 2 minutes. Done.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically apply to inner thigh. I hold my girls a lot and just don't want to risk any transfer even though I have a shirt on.
Yea I have a 11 month daughter. Need to be cautious. I just applied to delts and chest. Tomm I will start to apply on inner thigh from now on.

Redeemed

Awards
- Apply formeron
-Let dry
- let dry
- wipe of specks

Why Hand Sanitizer?? Just to clean it of or?? Thanks.

Redeemed

Awards
Just cant get my hands on Follidrone!! The day you told me it would ship I was on the next morning, night and then the next morning, still out of stock. :1zhelp:
LOL.... I need 3 Bottles!