Forerunner Labs EPIC - OUFINNY does a log after a LONG break

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I want to thank FRL for the opportunity, I ran across the promo and really liked what I read... apparently one sentence was enough! Royd, appreciate the trust man, this will be kept up to date I promise and I more than likely will add some pics at the end. Lots has happened since I did a log, what, last October I think it was. After the trenazone run I got horrible tennis elbow, that was a nightmare, gained some fat, lost some muscle, cut the fat and am at the end of a lean bulk that took me from ~210 to 228 (varies with the water weight but looks to be the tops for what I reached).

On to the goals, keep dropping water and try and lean out a bit these last three weeks. I am using carb backloading with some success, I wasn't perfect the first few weeks but I have it more dialed in now. Plus, I have more control of my weekends the next few weeks so I can keep the diet in check.

Training is 4-5 days a week with 2-3 cardio workouts most of the time after lifting. It just depends on my work schedule how much I can lift more than anything. My training is normally focused on the 8-12 rep range, mainly compounds with only a few isolation moves. Here is the typical breakdown.

1: Quads/abs/calves
2: Push/Pull
3: Arms
4: Shoulders/traps/hamstring, lower back strengthening work
5: If my back is game, I do some deads and some more abs

Oh, I will be taking FRL EPIC too ;). Didn't forget to mention that, here is the dosing scheme:
AM - 1mL
Pre-workout (PM) - 2mL

Other things:
Orange Triad
Pre-workout of the day
Fish Oil
Protein
Food
Sleep
Do you really care what else? No I didn't think so!

And this shall commence. Dosing began today, slight endurance increase but it is more than likely related to my getting over an infection. Either way, it is definitely a good start and luckily it doesn't taste too bad. As for the bottle, wow, you guys did this right. Nice top for dosing and an oral syringe... many should learn from you that this is how it should be done.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be more of my thoughts then me lining out diet and training. Before I had the time to do that but I got a better title at work, more work/responsibility, less time for this, you know how it goes. I will know quickly if this is working well or not, I typically respond well to these type of products. BTW, did you ever divulge the ingredient(s)? I know that seems retarded but I never read the whole thread where I applied for the log, lack of time you see! I am off tomorrow so I am on here now, one of those rare nights I can and actually read some threads/logs.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be more of my thoughts then me lining out diet and training. Before I had the time to do that but I got a better title at work, more work/responsibility, less time for this, you know how it goes. I will know quickly if this is working well or not, I typically respond well to these type of products. BTW, did you ever divulge the ingredient(s)? I know that seems retarded but I never read the whole thread where I applied for the log, lack of time you see! I am off tomorrow so I am on here now, one of those rare nights I can and actually read some threads/logs.
That's perfect really. I have never understood how some people can comment on a product like "x creatine" everyday lol. I know how life is too....gets busy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride. I also agree that the bottle/syringe set up is very well done.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!! Get after it dude!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Subbed for another Epic test...

and yes, I dig the bottle/syringe setup... makes it soooooo easy!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today I did not lift, I will tomorrow late morning. On tap is shoulders and traps, possibly some abs and lower back work. So far so good, seem to have dropped some water based on the 1.2 pounds down this AM.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders/Traps

Got up and headed to the gym for some Shoulders/Traps. I should have dosed my Epic first thing when I woke up or at least a while before I went instead of as I walked out the door. I felt it kick in about the last 15 minutes which tells me it really needs at least an hour to start kicking full steam. That said, past the first exercise I felt pretty good and had a solid although unremarkable workout. If you are curious what I do for this day here it is, with the exception of trap bar deads as that area was totally full today.

Arnold Press
Upright Cable Rows
DB front raises SS rear delt on pec deck
DB Shrugs, got to 110 today which was the highlight of the workout
A few sets of machine shrugs
Machine shoulder press - I did so crappy on Arnolds I did 3 burnout sets, they went very well

So far it seems I am down some water, my joints feel drier but not painful at all and endurance is creeping up. It has been high but doing a fasted workout with burnouts at the end and having to raise the weight to fatigue tells me there is something here. Whatever is in the delivery system is very good, most of the time these you barely feel but this one is good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also feel it needs at least 45 minutes for the effects to hit. Did you do the 2ml dose pre? How was that holding it in your mouth? (no homo)Lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also feel it needs at least 45 minutes for the effects to hit. Did you do the 2ml dose pre? How was that holding it in your mouth? (no homo)Lol
Not bad, I am curious if it is wasteful or not. I may do 1 pre and 1 post to make sure more is absorbed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good though today's workout was lackluster. Fished a lot this weekend and the inside of my right elbow hurts so chest/tris was blah... Oh well, I killed some triceps with my power lifting budy with some band skull crusher deal he set up. I mean, my tris hurt like they never have before.

Nothing just yet besides some increased endurance but it is early. I think by the end of the week there will be some nice changes. Will keep you all up to date.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short, sweet and to the point. My workout kicked a**. Finally seeing some strength gains. Case and point, this was the progression after my back workout was nearly done on my last exercise, DB Rows.
85x8 - haven't done in a while, easy
95x8 - easy
100x8 - easy, WTF is going on
100x8 - ok, time to stop messing around
110x8 - finally something but I could have gone more.

My lats were toasted but massive, loved it. It was a long day and I missed my pre-workout meal so I will save biceps for another day. All in all I crushed it today considering lower cals and speaking of, its time to eat again!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like things are coming along!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are coming along very well over here. Strength is holding on with less calories, a small victory right there. Most noticeable is endurance, I can workout longer with less fatigue and the pumps are crazy. For me to still feel burning and a pump throughout post workout cardio is amazing. I have noticed a significant difficulty in sleeping if I dose it late, small price to play though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, I can't dose later than 5pm or it will be a challenge for me to get to sleep.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks good in here. Sorry I missed the beginning. Can't wait to get at the weights with you tomorrow, it has been too long. I know this new mass on you is gonna be impressive for sure.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I have had some great workouts and took some pictures this weekend; the results are great. I know the diet and training are first and second to success but the Epic definitely has helped. I get great energy and endurance, that contributes to fat loss in my opinion. Weights are up some but not crazy, hard to do that on lower cals. I think I have about a week or so left then I will give my final thoughts. I would like run this again based on my impression so far and that is rare with oral delivery products, I normally get really sick of them.

My weight is hanging in the 226-228 range right now and as long as I slowly lean up and stay at that, nothing but happiness will be coming out of my mouth. I will say that this has a drying out effect but nothing like a strong AI, that is to be expected though. I will show you all some pics at the end of this run but they will be from last weekend as I will be out of town this upcoming one. Anyone with questions just ask.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, and guys he was definitely bigger than I have ever seen him this weekend.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say enough good things about this product. The oral delivery won't be used in the finished product from what the boss man said. When they bring this out(on knees begging) I will be grabbing bunches of it. The stacking options are scary with it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say enough good things about this product. The oral delivery won't be used in the finished product from what the boss man said. When they bring this out(on knees begging) I will be grabbing bunches of it. The stacking options are scary with it.
I think we are gearing up to move forward on this. I'm trying to get one thing added to the final formula.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we are gearing up to move forward on this. I'm trying to get one thing added to the final formula.
I can't believe this could get much better but I'm sure you will put it over the top!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that LG just released T-911 with the OG formula, there is obviously a market for this product or they would not have released it. I am curious what comes of this, it is a fun one to take that is for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may have to give this a shot in my next run.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that LG just released T-911 with the OG formula, there is obviously a market for this product or they would not have released it. I am curious what comes of this, it is a fun one to take that is for sure.
Saw that, ours will be better for sure.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
So LG T911 is the same compound as in Epic?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final thoughts

I ran this for the better part of 3 weeks at 75mg per day, some days I only got in 50mg on an off day but I think that happened only twice. That said, I did get great endurance (some sleep issues if taken too late too mind you), excellent strength increases and more pronounced vascularity. I believe that I did drop some water but considering when I was taking it, that was all together inevitable either way; it did seem to make it happen faster though. I noticed some joint dryness but that could have been an AI messing with me, something to consider or monitor if you are sensitive to that.

Dosing syringe - worked like a charm, tasted ok but not great. Shaking the bottle is key though, it settles.

Overall - 7.5/10 Sleep issues from anything non-stim I am not a fan of, the rest of it I am so it went from 8.5 to 7.5 based on that. I would have to run this longer to really see if it is better than other epi-andro products out there but I did like it and will take it again once it is released (as it sounds like it will be).

Thanks to Forerunner Labs, I am going to give a few other products a shot as this one seemed to do exactly what you said it would.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice 'Finn!! I wished that I had another bottle because once I started the 3ml dosing, I felt it really started to come on when the bottle was over. Another would have been the icing in my mind.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, to continue @ 3ml would've been sweet.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2