For those who have tried triazole and erase

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Which do you like better and why?

Also, Im always paranoid about my skin. which seems better from an acne prone perspective?

onlyone

Awards
Erase, all day. Triazole did nothing for me. Erase got me leaner and I feelt "good" on in, nice well being.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i get the results i want from erase, never tried the other.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i get the results i want from erase, never tried the other.
Didnt I see in another thread that you take 1 erase cap a day while ou take 200mg of TRT.

Is that still your protocol? Do you take the one
month off after 8 weeks?

Im a stalker!:shock:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which do you like better and why?

Also, Im always paranoid about my skin. which seems better from an acne prone perspective?
I've used both, Erase directly after Triazole:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161845-completing-female-terminators.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html

Considering that the circumstances that I used each product was different, I cannot really compare them. However, Triazole is stronger as an AI, but I prefer Erase overall, and actually made it a STAPLE.

Triazole gave me a few blemishes, but nothing that wasn't easily fixed with Flawless: IDRT.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didnt I see in another thread that you take 1 erase cap a day while ou take 200mg of TRT.

Is that still your protocol? Do you take the one
month off after 8 weeks?

Im a stalker!:shock:
not 1 but 3 caps daily. just finishing up 2 months [8 weeks] and i feel great, will continue as a staple-unless blood test shows something out of the ordinary, which i doubt.

art68us

art68us

Awards
Ive used both and I thought Triazole was more effective for me. I loved the aggression and feeling of well-being on it.

As far as acne is concerned, whenever I use any kind of test booster I always try to get in a sauna after every workout because it opens up my pores and keeps them from getting clogged, as my skin is also acne prone.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've used both, Erase directly after Triazole:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161845-completing-female-terminators.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html

Considering that the circumstances that I used each product was different, I cannot really compare them. However, Triazole is stronger as an AI, but I prefer Erase overall, and actually made it a STAPLE.

Triazole gave me a few blemishes, but nothing that wasn't easily fixed with Flawless: IDRT.

~Rosie~
From what I remember, your dose got pretty high with Erase (upwards of 7+ caps a day) which is definitely a rich amount.

What was your dose for Triazole and as far as blemishes, did it give you acne or other?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I remember, your dose got pretty high with Erase (upwards of 7+ caps a day) which is definitely a rich amount.

What was your dose for Triazole and as far as blemishes, did it give you acne or other?
I only use 5 caps a day of Erase, Kyle - I started at 3 caps and second week went to 4 caps, from third week on using 5 caps daily.

I staggered up my dose of Triazole as well, starting at 2 caps and going up to 3 caps a day. Nope no blemishes using Triazole - my Final Review (post #202) covers everything as far as my experience with Triazole.

~Rosie~

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Erase is one word... AMAZING! I have only been taking three caps a day and the recomposition effects are ridiculous. The fat around my chest area is all but gone. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading these reviews about erase just really makes me want to buy in right now!

Mike

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are effective products. I've ran both for months at a time. Triazole improved my mood and my strength seemed to shoot up dramatically. It dried me out quite nicely. Erase I hold less water and use primarily for cortisol control on a cut.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is excellent for me and very strong too. I never used Triazole, can't help you there. About 4 Erase is to me as stong as 12.5mgs of Aromasin which is nothing to joke about as that stuff is seriously strong.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I've used both a couple of times and:

TZ - great all-in-one product. Raises test and reduces (not kills) oestrogen. Increased pumps, strength and good mood enhancement
Erase - kills oestrogen. I didn't really notice anything else from it

I'll use both again but if you're looking for an all-in-one then go for TZ. If you already have a test booster and just want oestrogen control then go with Erase.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Triazole but Erase is amazing and always part of every other stack. So basically its almost a staple. Great product.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I had a good time on erase, but one thing people do need to realize is that you will undoubtedly feel/look a little leaner when estrogen and cortisol are low. Doesnt mean youve lost pounds of fat in the first week. I do wonder if the joint dryness contributed to my ankle problem, that I plan to fix with medical help.