Follidrone or Redcon1 Halo/MOAB

James496

Awards
Hi Guys

Currently building my next bulking stack. There is a few synthetics in there but that is for another section.

I'm a massive fan of follidrone. I've used it for a few years. It works. It's time tested. I love the addition of some ACE inhibiting compounds that Follidrone has. That is one product I feel is a staple not just for mass potential but overall health.

However, how would a combo of Redcon1s Halo & Moab compare to follidrone in your honest opinion?

I like Redcon1 and have heard great things about the Halo/Moab combo. Or am I better off just sticking with folli?

Opinions?

James496

Awards
Hey Man

Follidrone is just one of those one's that work. It is such a good product in all honesty. I suppose I could just do a follidrone/laxo combo.

You could argue why run natty stuff with anything synthetic but Follidrone effects health positivily in so many ways.

I just wondered how epi products compared etc.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not a fan of halo .. moab looks nice on a paper, overpriced for sure .. stack it with something else.

or save money and get cel epi-plex 300mg 60 servings

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love FD2 as well, been on it almost non stop since release. Look into stacking with inspired nutraceuticals LGND if you want Laxogenin plus some other goodies.

James496

Awards
Cheers bud

Will look into that stack. I think follidrone has such a profound effect on cardiovascular health. I realize I'm not allowed to discuss anything other than natty stuff here, but lets just say I have very good reason to believe it fits nicely into something of a different class 😊

Big fan.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone> anything redcon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you like Follidrone, why not add Vector to it, or try Vector solo? BLR15 for a discount!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Man

Follidrone is just one of those one's that work. It is such a good product in all honesty. I suppose I could just do a follidrone/laxo combo.

You could argue why run natty stuff with anything synthetic but Follidrone effects health positivily in so many ways.

I just wondered how epi products compared etc.
Red con one is a joke not to mention they emailed me with out my permission since they took my email from bsl data base. Shady people .

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Follidrone is a great product. Would certainly stack well with CEL Anabolic Effect. Save your money when it comes to Redcon lol

James496

Awards
Lol 😂

You guys are too encourageable for your own good. I am LOVING the Follidrone & Anabolic Effect stack idea! Oh wait and BMP! Oh and maybe Cardarine and.....

In all seriousness, these look some solid products. With the exception of Cardarine/SR9009 (which I realize I'm not allowed to mention here) I may drop all synthetics and just stick to the Follidrone & Anabolic effect idea someone mentioned. Mind you BMP looks great......on paper. I'll be the judge of effectiveness for me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol 😂

You guys are too encourageable for your own good. I am LOVING the Follidrone & Anabolic Effect stack idea! Oh wait and BMP! Oh and maybe Cardarine and.....

In all seriousness, these look some solid products. With the exception of Cardarine/SR9009 (which I realize I'm not allowed to mention here) I may drop all synthetics and just stick to the Follidrone & Anabolic effect idea someone mentioned. Mind you BMP looks great......on paper. I'll be the judge of effectiveness for me.
Ya it can get like that here sometimes...

I'd choose 1 or 2 to stack at a time and honestly don't think you'd be too upset with either BMP or Anabolic Effect if you like Follidrone. BMP should compliment it well (epicatechin should work well with BMP) and would be great for body comp changes and Anabolic Effect is amazing for recovery and performance IME.

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is a killer product. Highly suggest.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol 😂

lol stack em all .. jk jk jk jk jk jk

all those are verstile and much better then what u had asked for lol

BMP & Anabolic Effect has been getting great feedback .. AE + Epicathein ( Folli ) would be sick too

8 weeks of BMP ( Start - 1st 8 weeks )
12 weeks of AE ( Start to end )
8 Weeks of folli ( Last 8 weeks .. So youll be ending it with Just AE & Folli

James496

Awards
Guys I was reading through the BMP writeup, and wondered if there would be any problem running BMP alongside Cardarine or SR?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys I was reading through the BMP writeup, and wondered if there would be any problem running BMP alongside Cardarine or SR?
ask this in the EVOMUSE sub forum under companies in the BMP threads...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't see why there would be an issue with that.

James496

Awards
Cheers man.

I do agree with keeping things to a minimum however. Otherwise in all seriousness it just get's unrealistic to sustain on a monthly basis in regards to cost.

These all seem absolutely top notch products though. Follidrone I've used for ages, so for me it falls within a rare catergory of a supplement that actually works and delivers in buckets. I think it should be a staple

James496

Awards
Cheers man.

I do agree with keeping things to a minimum however. Otherwise in all seriousness it just get's unrealistic to sustain on a monthly basis in regards to cost.

These all seem absolutely top notch products though. Follidrone I've used for ages, so for me it falls within a rare catergory of a supplement that actually works and delivers in buckets. I think it should be a staple

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As an engineer you should know that this is an inequality not an equation. :) haha just kidding around.
Very true! Didn't want to confuse non-engineers;)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think your results would be much better from Follidrone. Halo is just a Laxogenin product which I have seen a lot more non results than results reported. Everyone that takes Follidrone loves it, and everyone that takes Follidrone+Vector doesn't even look at other products again.....haha