Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 156229

2674 Calories! Yesterday was another hockey night - we had fewer guys than normal so I got plenty of cardio in.

I'll update tomorrow morning, but it seems as though I'm still losing weight...I'll take it! I was 214.4 last friday, I'll update per usual tomorrow.

Something new - I'll be doing a bf% and "muscle quality" test so I can compare that from now to the end of 2 more bottles.

Tonight I have some family stuff so I'll be "off" completely - other than a little bit of cardio perhaps at home. I'm babysitting, so I'll be ordering pizza/junk for the kids but a salad for myself. I'm going light on carbs all day to save some room for half a delicious pita!!! I'll save a dose of FD2 for that!!

Tomorrow its back to the grind, I have a nice arms day planned.
Im lookin forward to the bf/muscle quality test results

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_1507694596.066699.jpg

2684 calories (had to update I forgot to add a shake)

Great great back workout. I waited too long to log and don’t want to Guess at numbers, but felt strong with pull-ups and did a ton. Did 5x5 for cable rows and played with a new resistant tube I got for 1 arm rows and pullovers.

Did the body composition - it said I’m higher in bodyfat than I thought - low 20’s even after losing a good amount. I googled and it seems like it’s probably pretty close, so I’m thinking of feeling back the cals a little bit and aiming for 2500/day moving forward.

I’ll do the same analysis again this weekend to see how accurate it is (it’s called a Skulpt), then I’ll do two back to back analysis again after I’ve used the two bottles of follidrone

(iCloud issues can’t get the analysis to attach I’ll try again in the morning)

I decided to try another BLR product, I’ve seen people stacking with Letrone and tossed one in the cart last weekend. It should be here soon if anyone has any advice on dosage stacking with FD2.

Last edited:
Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 156598

2684 calories (had to update I forgot to add a shake)

Great great back workout. I waited too long to log and don’t want to Guess at numbers, but felt strong with pull-ups and did a ton. Did 5x5 for cable rows and played with a new resistant tube I got for 1 arm rows and pullovers.

Did the body composition - it said I’m higher in bodyfat than I thought - low 20’s even after losing a good amount. I googled and it seems like it’s probably pretty close, so I’m thinking of feeling back the cals a little bit and aiming for 2500/day moving forward.

I’ll do the same analysis again this weekend to see how accurate it is (it’s called a Skulpt), then I’ll do two back to back analysis again after I’ve used the two bottles of follidrone

(iCloud issues can’t get the analysis to attach I’ll try again in the morning)

I decided to try another BLR product, I’ve seen people stacking with Letrone and tossed one in the cart last weekend. It should be here soon if anyone has any advice on dosage stacking with FD2.
Ill chime in on the letrone. I took it for part of my pct, but 1 cap a day or 1 EOD seemed to workout better than 2 per day. I think 2/day may be a little too much running solo

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ill chime in on the letrone. I took it for part of my pct, but 1 cap a day or 1 EOD seemed to workout better than 2 per day. I think 2/day may be a little too much running solo
What do you mean by too much? Your joints hurting?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_1507728006.318836.jpg
IMG_1507728018.607670.jpg
IMG_1507728028.296660.jpg
IMG_1507728037.685920.jpg
IMG_1507728047.201142.jpg

Those are the bodyscan results. Muscle quality is blue and bf% is yellow/orange

I’ll run the same scan this weekend to see how close the results are, then I’ll run two tests at the end of the bottles!

Last edited:
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back again, blast from the past reading these posts. If anyone is interested, I liked Follidrone enough I'm looking at running another stack and maybe log again.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother good to see you

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you were last posting in this thread we have launched vector (anabolic) and Han swolo (no stim pre)
In about a week we have a new product coming. Gonna be a powerhouse.
Natural sarm
Natural ghrp analogue
Muscle growth from this stuff is insane.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Since you were last posting in this thread we have launched vector (anabolic) and Han swolo (no stim pre)
In about a week we have a new product coming. Gonna be a powerhouse.
Natural sarm
Natural ghrp analogue
Muscle growth from this stuff is insane.
that sounds like something I'd be interested in! I was looking at your site today.....perhaps a new log would be good for everyone including motivating me :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that sounds like something I'd be interested in! I was looking at your site today.....perhaps a new log would be good for everyone including motivating me :)
I'd be down

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd be down
Cool, I reached out to @brunell already . I was supposed to run a second log after honeymoon but got locked out of my account here. I signed up so long ago with a college email I no longer have, so I couldn't even reset password lol. Took a lucky guess today and I'm back