Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Image1502457528.473028.jpg

Another very solid workout yesterday!

Weigh in today was a little dissapointing - I'm only down .6lb from last week as I weighed in at 214lb on the dot. Still, I'm down 6lb from the start - so not bad. I'm also feeling/looking a lot fuller over the past week or so, so I'm fine with the slowing of the weight loss if I'm adding some muscle.

Another weight variable - I had to go to a family birthday dinner last night at a local burger chain. I got a burger with cheese, no bun and a garden salad - but I'm sure it was loaded with salt. After that, I hit the gym LATE so about 830pm - 915pm. After the workout I had my shake but was starving and still light on macros, so I ate a cup of 2% plain greek yogurt, 1 TBSP Nut butter, 1/2 scoop whey around 11pm. Maybe I just ate too late plus the sodium.....we will see how the weight fluctuates over the next couple of days. I still lost, I was just hoping for a little more.

Back to the back workout.....

Wide Grip Pullups (slow negative, superset with below exercise) BW X9, X8, X8
Cable Pullovers with Fat Gripz - 50lb X12, 50lb X12, 50lb X12

Close Grip Pullups (Slow Negative, Superset with below) BW X6, X5, X5
Cable Pullovers with Fat Gripz - 50lb X11, 50lb X10, 50lb X8

Close Grip Cable Low Rows with Fat Gripz - 140lb X10, 160lb X8, 160lb X8, 160lb X8

Hammer Strength Pulldown Machine (holding the bars, not grips) - 180lb X15, 230lb X12, 230lb X12, 230lb X12, 230lb X10

T-Bar Rows (Close Grip) - 120lb X9, 120lb X8, 120lb X8, 120lb X8

Rope Pullovers on Incline Bench - 42.5lb FST-7 style (7 sets, 30 seconds rest).

No cardio tonight, gym closes at 930pm and I was there basically until the end.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry too much on the weight. FD2 sometimes causes enough simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss, that "weight" loss looks to stall. Focus on appearance and circumference measurements.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't worry too much on the weight. FD2 sometimes causes enough simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss, that "weight" loss looks to stall. Focus on appearance and circumference measurements.
Thats kind of what I'm hoping is going on ;)

Looking quite full. Not too worried. Clothes are fitting great - waist is getting loose while sleeves/pant legs are getting a little tighter. Keeping it going!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah dont sweat the scale.
Most people will see some muscle gain with some fat gain so the scale is not a reliable gauge.
The good news.....your gaining muscle and losing fat ;)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the scale. I only gained about 3 lbs on my lean bulk per scale but noticed my fat % decrease and muscle's felt larger :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yah dont sweat the scale.
Most people will see some muscle gain with some fat gain so the scale is not a reliable gauge.
The good news.....your gaining muscle and losing fat ;)
impossible to not be losing fat the way I'm eating, so I'm not sweating it :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAY 29

IMG_1502824276.113172.jpg

Guys - feeling awesome. Is this like a PH? No, but damn its closer than anything else natural I've tried and its only day 29....

Noticing big changes - not just the weight loss in muscle and strength addition. Looking hard, feeling good. Stomach issues are gone now that im taking a dose with carbs.....

This week is a little wild, I'll still try to update but may not be as detailed. I leave for NASHVILLE on Friday baby! I'll be there until Tuesday - I'll try not to gain too much weight haha.

I'll still update my weigh-in Friday - fingers crossed but the past 2 weeks it seems i'm adding some size.....

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29

View attachment 153374

Guys - feeling awesome. Is this like a PH? No, but damn its closer than anything else natural I've tried and its only day 29....

Noticing big changes - not just the weight loss in muscle and strength addition. Looking hard, feeling good. Stomach issues are gone now that im taking a dose with carbs.....

This week is a little wild, I'll still try to update but may not be as detailed. I leave for NASHVILLE on Friday baby! I'll be there until Tuesday - I'll try not to gain too much weight haha.

I'll still update my weigh-in Friday - fingers crossed but the past 2 weeks it seems i'm adding some size.....
Honestly, ive ran several PH cycles, andivr noticed just as much-if not more with fd2. Currently on bottle #4

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, ive ran several PH cycles, andivr noticed just as much-if not more with fd2. Currently on bottle #4
I may just need more time. I can't remember not having an amazing workout even once in the past few weeks. "Full" is definitely the word

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm back from my Bachelor party in Nashville - and I'm alive (mostly)!!!

I'm back to hockey tonight, gym tomorrow. Weight looks like it pretty much held up - the last friday I weighed in at 213.4lb. I'll update this friday

Nashville is amazing, I highly recommend it if you've never been! Great good, drinks, bars, people.....it was a nice break!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'm back from my Bachelor party in Nashville - and I'm alive (mostly)!!!

I'm back to hockey tonight, gym tomorrow. Weight looks like it pretty much held up - the last friday I weighed in at 213.4lb. I'll update this friday

Nashville is amazing, I highly recommend it if you've never been! Great good, drinks, bars, people.....it was a nice break!
And the party is just getting started, eh?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAY 38

IMG_1503582282.932184.jpg

First day back to activity after the bachelor party! I had hockey, first shift I thought I was going to pass out lol. I think I'm still dehydrated....

I'll be heading back to the gym late this evening, have a few things I need to get done for family but can't wait to hit the iron again...

I'll update weight tomorrow, I'll probably be about the same as last week which isn't bad considering

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes you have to let loose a bit. If its short it rarely limits progression as long as you get back to fully hydrated and well fed asap.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_7434.jpg
IMG_7426.jpg

Anybody ever try this place? It just opened near my office, a total lifesaver! With the traveling, I didn't get much food shopping done - so having a steady stream of good wholesome foods is clutch. They are good about customizing things too, I substitute broccoli for the pasta.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sometimes you have to let loose a bit. If its short it rarely limits progression as long as you get back to fully hydrated and well fed asap.
yeah man, I've been really good for a long time but my bachelor party was worth the exception. Tons of fun, lots of good memories with my best friends. But now its back on track, I've got to be on a beach in Aruba on september 11th. Plus I still owe pics when I'm done, so time to hit the grind

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAY 39

IMG_1503667623.800710.jpg

First workout back, felt like sh*t still I wont lie lol. All my own fault! Still paying for the fun I had on the bachelor party. Calories were really low, still not a huge appetite. This morning I feel a lot better, so I should be on pace to hit my macro goals tonight.

Weights were a little down, but I think i'll bounce back tonight

Chest/Shoulders

Incline Barbell - 185lb X10, 225lb X8, 255lb X2, 185lb X8

Wide Hammer Strength Press with Fat Gripz - 140lb X15, 230lb X5, 230lb X5, 140lb X12

Flat Chest Press HS Machine - 90lb X9, 120lb X3

Incline HS Press Machine (alternating) - 90lb X6, 110lb X5

Cable Fly Station - 35lb X12, 35lb X12, 35lb X12, 42.5lb X9

DB Military Press - 55lb X12, 65lb X8, 70lb X2, 55lb X10

1-Arm Lateral Raise Machine - 60lb X15, 70lb X12, 70lb X11, 80lb X7

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update (I usually not update mon-fri so this is special :) )

Workouts are back to being absolutely fantastic. Honest to god, yesterday a dude at the gym asked me if I'm "taking anything while I'm shredding up". Never spoke more than a hello to the dude, but guess he noticed I'm getting leaner!

Crushed legs today. Got a new pr (I know it's nothing crazy, but good for me) of 375lb on squat.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update (I usually not update mon-fri so this is special :) )

Workouts are back to being absolutely fantastic. Honest to god, yesterday a dude at the gym asked me if I'm "taking anything while I'm shredding up". Never spoke more than a hello to the dude, but guess he noticed I'm getting leaner!

Crushed legs today. Got a new pr (I know it's nothing crazy, but good for me) of 375lb on squat.
Nice, take the compliment
:)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DAY 42

Yesterday as I said I had an excellent workout - didn't have the cals all logged but it was a fine day nutritionally. The weights on my lifts went up! Feeling awesome....hit a PR in squats even though I did extensions first...

LEGS
Leg Extensions - 155lb X15, 185lb X15, 200lb X 15, 200lb X15

Squats - 225lb X12, 315lb X6, 365lb X3, 375lb X1

Leg Extensions - 200lb X15, 215lb X10, 230lb X10, 230lb X10

Hack Squats - 90lb X 15, 140lb X10, 140lb X10, 140lb X10

Single Leg Curls - 50lb X10, 50lb X10, 50lb X10, 50lb X10

Standing Smith Calf Raises - 135lb X18, 185lb X15, 185lb X15, 185lb X15, 185lb X15

Standard cardio - feeling great!!!

NOTES:
-Definitely SORE AS ALL HELL haha. Not a bad thing! I'm not sure if its just because I took last week off, or because I'm crushing it this week....but my whole body is tight.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I"m BACK everyone!

Wedding was a total success, trips to Aruba and Denver were a SMASH!

So everyone I'm sure wants to know at the end of the log - did I like it? Well, while I was in Aruba I went online ans BOUGHT 2 MORE BOTTLES!

I'm back running it again and plan on bumping up cals a bit. I feel I succeeded in tightening up WHILE adding muscle, and I definitely think Follidrone was a major part.

Again, the best feedback I can give anyone is that not only did I go and buy $100 worth of Follidrone, but I also used it with great success AND THEN WENT AHEAD AND SPENT ANOTHER $100.

I feel like I was really getting the most of the product at the end of the 2nd bottle - I had a few weeks off in the middle but I'll be running these two and can certainly update my log a bit. I'll get some pics up eventually to show some results!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it worked great for you! Hopefully we can get a discount on this stuff soon because I will be stocking up!

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it worked great for you! Hopefully we can get a discount on this stuff soon because I will be stocking up!
Nurtiverse has a sale i think until 10/1. 20% off. I bought 2 more bottles..

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah that's where I just got my 3rd and 4th bottle.

I've only just popped open bottle 3, so I'm set for a couple months!

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken any time off? I took like 10 days off in between because I was out of the country and was waiting on my order
I haven't taken any time off. I did run a mild PH cycle a couple months ago and backed down to 2 per day though. Just gets better IMO

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't taken any time off. I did run a mild PH cycle a couple months ago and backed down to 2 per day though. Just gets better IMO
Thanks - I think you need 2 bottles minimum. I started feeling it toward the end of bottle one, bottle two was all gravy

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
It's $95 for two right? Or is there a discount code I am missing?

EDIT: Ok I see it, what!!! I am buying 4 bottles... :eek5:

OK its early EDIT #2: $144 later and I am so excited!! have a good weekend all!!!! :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's $95 for two right? Or is there a discount code I am missing?

EDIT: Ok I see it, what!!! I am buying 4 bottles... :eek5:

OK its early EDIT #2: $144 later and I am so excited!! have a good weekend all!!!! :)
BOOM!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the run went well!
Its true that 2 bottles is a good start and that for many the longer you run it the better it gets.
This is similar to an AAS cycle where you really dont even see any results for at least 4-5 weeks and things really shine at week 8+
But unlike AAS which tend to fade in power after 10-12 weeks Follidrone seems to gain steam.
Its theorized that myostatin rises during AAS cycles and that at week 10ish it starts to rear its head. This never happens with FD2.

Anyways. Glad you guys are getting access to some deals and I have some shirts I just printed and they are awesome.
Will be making them available in a couple days ;)
L and XL only and will be giving them away for free with some stacks Ill put up.

Thanks for running the log bro. It was a good one. Hopefully it doesnt end here as lots of people are watching!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the run went well!
Its true that 2 bottles is a good start and that for many the longer you run it the better it gets.
This is similar to an AAS cycle where you really dont even see any results for at least 4-5 weeks and things really shine at week 8+
But unlike AAS which tend to fade in power after 10-12 weeks Follidrone seems to gain steam.
Its theorized that myostatin rises during AAS cycles and that at week 10ish it starts to rear its head. This never happens with FD2.

Anyways. Glad you guys are getting access to some deals and I have some shirts I just printed and they are awesome.
Will be making them available in a couple days ;)
L and XL only and will be giving them away for free with some stacks Ill put up.

Thanks for running the log bro. It was a good one. Hopefully it doesnt end here as lots of people are watching!
I'll keep it going for you. Its good motivation for me too!

No complaints on the 2 bottle thing, just letting people know they are ripping themselves off if they don't grab bottle 2.

I experienced what felt like a light PH cycle, and I was on a caloric deficit and stressed about the wedding. I wish I could have trained more toward the end because I felt so strong, but I was tied up so much with wedding stuff.

I'm back on FD2 for about 8 days - I feel like I'm back "in the zone" though, if that makes sense. Today I curled 115lb Cambered Bar for 5 solid reps, 2 sets - thats really good for me. I've bumped up the calories by increasing fat a bit (walnuts and eggs) - I'm feeling like a total beast haha. I can't wait to see what 2 months looks like

I weighed in today at 214.4lb, so I've only gained about 1.5lb in the 3 bad weeks (wedding week which I didn't train as much as I'd like, and the honeymoon for 2 weeks where I did train but ate/drank like garbage). I'm real happy with my results

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everything is going great! Still weighing in at 214.4lb last week.

Calories have been up around 2600-2700 pretty consistently. Yesterday I had a great chest/shoulder workout - today is back. I'm cutting back a little on cardio and replacing with extended resistance workouts.

Chest and Shoulders
Incline Barbell 135lb X10, 185lb X10, 225lb X7, 225lb X7, 245lb X3
Flat Machine Press - 170llb X12, 200lb X8, 200lb X7, 200lb X7
Cable Flies with Fat Grips - 30lb X12, X12, X10, X10
HS Flat Press with Fat Grips - 90lb X20, 140lb X12, 140lb X12, 140lb X11

HS Shoulder/Upper Pec Press - 90lb X12, 90lb X12, 110lb X8, 110lb X8
Cable Laterals (new cable machine) - 20lb X10, X10, X10, X10, X9, X9, X8
Reverse Flies - 120lb X15, X15, X15, X13, X13

Feeling good! Was going a little easy, aggravated my shoulder over the past couple of weeks somehow but its getting better!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_8044.jpg

Hitting around 2700 cals/day as you can see! Feeling STRONG! Keeping the carb count down a bit.

Back Workout:

Pulldowns - 2 light sets for a warmup

Pullups - Bodyweight X10, BW+45lb X3, BW+45lb X3, BW X7

HS Low Row - 155lb X15, 180lb X10, 200lb X8, 200lb X8

Super-Set:
Wide Grip Pulldowns - 140lb X12, 160lb X8, 160lb X8, 160lb X8
Cable Pullovers - 65lb X7, 60lb X8, 60lb X8, 60lb X7

Low Cable Rows with "Bullhorns" - 150lb X15, X15, X15
Low Cable Rows with "Bullhorns" and 60lb Resistance Cable 150lb + Cable - X8, X8

HS Cable Pulldowns - 60lb X10, X10, X10, X10

Shoulder feeling good - otherwise I wouldn't be strapping on 45lb for pullups lol. Had to rush this workout, I had something going on at night - still got a great pump

Last edited:
kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing a reverse diet now?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you doing a reverse diet now?
Could call it that! Increased calories by about 400. I’m thinking I can add more muscle and still lose fat even if it’s at a slower pace. I need to change it up, I don’t like being on a deficit for too too long and I was most of the summer.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What ya weighing?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_8077.jpg

2598 Calories. Going a little higher with my carbs on hockey days, as you can see. All Fruits/Veggies and a little bit of whole grains.

yesterday and today are hockey nights, so no workouts to report. Tomorrow may end up being an off day or faster workout as well.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_8088.jpg

Top is “before”, bottom is “middle”! I’ll post after pics after my 2 new bottles are gone

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_8101.jpg

2674 Calories! Yesterday was another hockey night - we had fewer guys than normal so I got plenty of cardio in.

I'll update tomorrow morning, but it seems as though I'm still losing weight...I'll take it! I was 214.4 last friday, I'll update per usual tomorrow.

Something new - I'll be doing a bf% and "muscle quality" test so I can compare that from now to the end of 2 more bottles.

Tonight I have some family stuff so I'll be "off" completely - other than a little bit of cardio perhaps at home. I'm babysitting, so I'll be ordering pizza/junk for the kids but a salad for myself. I'm going light on carbs all day to save some room for half a delicious pita!!! I'll save a dose of FD2 for that!!

Tomorrow its back to the grind, I have a nice arms day planned.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing about follidrone is you cant use the scale as a judge.
Most people lose some fat so even though the scale says 1.5 its likely more.