FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Yah you dont want the 400mg swanson for the above reason.

Also.
FD2 has more epi +
Absorption enhancement
Ecklonia cava extract more than swansons even if it was a full extract ;)
Quercetin/niacin cocrystals
Flos carthami

Combining epicatechin with a low grade e cava extract wont even be close.

Just saying.
Yeah Blundel I'd say f2 would be much better than taking ordinary epi with high grade ec because of the extra goodies in f2, basically looks like your new product has all the extras to bring out the potential of the ec

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Brundel I'd say f2 would be much better than taking ordinary epi with high grade ec because of the extra goodies in f2, basically looks like your new product has all the extras to bring out the potential of the ec
EC is amazing so we have a ton in there.
But FD2 is a combination product.

People will always try to find a cheap solution but Eck extract at a high % is expensive. Kicks serious ass...but expensive.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
brundel nice catch lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ideas when it hits UK?
I would expect to ship to the UK not this coming week but the next.
Talking to UK vendors currently.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can women take this stuff?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. This is a fantastic product for women.
Awesome! Can you give me a synopsis of this stuff? I kinda got lost in the info. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a really awesome product.

Unrelated; Who has a TGB discount code to share? Lol ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Can you give me a synopsis of this stuff? I kinda got lost in the info. :)
Very solid muscle builder. This combined product is, I think, the strongest natural muscle builder available today. For sure actually.
Fat loss comparable to dedicated fat loss products.
Increased endurance and strength and recovery along with all kinds of health benefits and added bonus stuff like Pump/vasodilation and improved cardiovascular health....just a host of positives.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
How much EC is it in F2 (daily dose)?
He's def not going to say but at 1500mg in 3 caps ... Follidrone has 1000mg per 2 caps which is just Epi and rich flour .

So maybe 500mg of epi per 2 caps in Follidrone?

1500mg

500mg of epi
225 mg of Quercetin-Niacinamide CoCrystals

I'll think 600mg ish of EC in F2.0 maybe less Epi in this product given the enhanced absorption ingredients

But at most I feel 600mg of EC ,

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very solid muscle builder. This combined product is, I think, the strongest natural muscle builder available today. For sure actually.
Fat loss comparable to dedicated fat loss products.
Increased endurance and strength and recovery along with all kinds of health benefits and added bonus stuff like Pump/vasodilation and improved cardiovascular health....just a host of positives.
Thank you! Sounds awesome! I definitely need this in my life! :)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Ok, so the more I keep reading the more I am liking it!

Question, how does this compare to Anafuse? I just finished 2 bottles, and liked the results. Do you think it's better, the same, or...

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The introduction of ecklonia cava with epicatechin should blow anafuse away, this could be the next big thing in the natty supp world

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
The introduction of ecklonia cava with epicatechin should blow anafuse away, this could be the next big thing in the natty supp world
Only time and logs will tell. Looking forward to it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. The more you read the better it gets. Amazing ingredients with so many benefits and Angles it hits.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Quercetin niacin crystals are in the updated AL Thunderbolt... Which has been a solid product for me.
There is a new thunderbolt? I'm not seeing it anywhere even their site? Is it a logging opportunity you got? Or am I missing something?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
There is a new thunderbolt? I'm not seeing it anywhere even their site? Is it a logging opportunity you got? Or am I missing something?
You serious Clark?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so the more I keep reading the more I am liking it!

Question, how does this compare to Anafuse? I just finished 2 bottles, and liked the results. Do you think it's better, the same, or...
Question, how do you expect someone that introduced a new product with obvious focus on the work put into it and getting it out to the consumers to answer how it compares to some other product? Do you think he cares or if it is relevant in anyway? Not to rant on you, but these questions about what will it do for me, how will it compare, this that and the other....That is not the business of any manufacturer to address and it is actually something frowned upon on this forum, so just go try it out and make your own decision. Again, you are just one of many people that will ask the same thing so I am focused on this post, but really, why is everyone expecting Brundel (or any other manufacturer) to know and compare what you felt or experienced on other products??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think there is anything out currently that compares to this combined product.
That was the whole point of course.
Its Follidrone but with absorption enhancement so...it matches or beats any current epi product.
BBBBUUUUTTTTT it also has a ton of high grade ecklonia cava, Flos carth and quercetin/niacin co crystals. There is nothing that really matches it with regards to overall potential for muscle growth and fat loss.
This is a recomp dream.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just order two bottles. I have used a couple bottles of the previous follidrone and really enjoyed them. It gave me amazing muscular endurance. My muscles took longer to get tired and then recovered very quickly. I am really looking forward to the health benefits and performance enhancement of the additional ingredients in the new version. I have tried EC before from swanson but I think the highest I went was 106 mg.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just placed an order for this on TGB. Looking forward to running this bad boy!

CJNator

Awards
What would you say the median half life of Follidrone 2.0 is and would you say spreading the dosage would yield extended benefits or no?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you say the median half life of Follidrone 2.0 is and would you say spreading the dosage would yield extended benefits or no?
I think there is some benefit of multiple administrations during the day but pre workout I think taking 2 is beneficial
So Im recommending 1 in the morn and 2 pre workout on training days and 1 x 3 times daily on non to keep sustained elevated levels.
This keeps GLUT4 activated and all your nutrients shuttling into muscles!

CJNator

Awards
Jesus man. Really? Half life?
Lol best to know everything we can :D

I think there is some benefit of multiple administrations during the day but pre workout I think taking 2 is beneficial
So Im recommending 1 in the morn and 2 pre workout on training days and 1 x 3 times daily on non to keep sustained elevated levels.
This keeps GLUT4 activated and all your nutrients shuttling into muscles!
Ok thanks! Got two bottles so I'm hopping on it right after my pct!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a really awesome product.

Unrelated; Who has a TGB discount code to share? Lol ;)
vujade5 to get 5% off up to $149 order

vujade7 to get 7% off over $150 order

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Question, how do you expect someone that introduced a new product with obvious focus on the work put into it and getting it out to the consumers to answer how it compares to some other product? Do you think he cares or if it is relevant in anyway? Not to rant on you, but these questions about what will it do for me, how will it compare, this that and the other....That is not the business of any manufacturer to address and it is actually something frowned upon on this forum, so just go try it out and make your own decision. Again, you are just one of many people that will ask the same thing so I am focused on this post, but really, why is everyone expecting Brundel (or any other manufacturer) to know and compare what you felt or experienced on other products??
Trials, test, validation, and comparison are all part solid supplement manufacturing. Asking specific questions about a product comparisons for something a consumer is going to put into their body, and spend $$ on shouldn't be frowned upon, but encouraged IMO.

I dont think there is anything out currently that compares to this combined product.
That was the whole point of course.
Its Follidrone but with absorption enhancement so...it matches or beats any current epi product.
BBBBUUUUTTTTT it also has a ton of high grade ecklonia cava, Flos carth and quercetin/niacin co crystals. There is nothing that really matches it with regards to overall potential for muscle growth and fat loss.
This is a recomp dream.
Brundel, thank you for answering my question I appreciate it!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more info on the two week trial, where testers lost 2.5 lbs of body fat that just seems ridiculous.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more info on the two week trial, where testers lost 2.5 lbs of body fat that just seems ridiculous.
Ill try to dig up the full study.

Keep in mind there is alot at work with the Ecklonia.
Myostatin inhibitor
ACE inhibitor
Increased GLUT4
decreased fat production
Increased fat burning
Just for starters. When you really look at whats happening its not hard to imagine these results.

ACE inhibitors are fantastic for muscle growth and fat loss. When I started a pharm ACE inhibitor for my blood pressure I certainly gained some muscle size and leaned out with no other alterations dietary, training or otherwise.
In addition exercise became much easier for lack of better terms. Could train harder for longer or at least it felt this way. Keeping in mind this is well before I knew ACE inhibitors could do this.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not ridiculous if they were obese....waiting for the study though.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ecklonia Cava Extract Beverage: 2-Week Clinical Trial

With a human study, 141 young adults were given a beverage containing ECE at 200 mg daily. In two weeks their regular weight dropped nearly 2.5 pounds, muscle mass increased by nearly 2.5 pounds, and body fat dropped by 4 pounds, or 7.48%. ECE stimulates the body to burn fat by increasing muscle mass.

Taken from eckloniacava.com

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

With a human study, 141 young adults were given a beverage containing ECE at 200 mg daily. In two weeks their regular weight dropped nearly 2.5 pounds, muscle mass increased by nearly 2.5 pounds, and body fat dropped by 4 pounds, or 7.48%. ECE stimulates the body to burn fat by increasing muscle mass.

I couldnt find any study reference. Do you have it ?
Couldnt find it on pubmed

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I don't but will continue to look for it. When brundel quoted it I knew I had read it on that site so I posted it. Will ask nando speranza if he had the ref and details of the study.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'm playing semi pro football practice starts next week. Just in time for my run of this stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working on digging up that study. Im sure it exists its quoted by dozens of sites and companies.
For now here are some ECK references regarding other things like antioxidant and Erectile dysfunction,

General
Chapman VJ, Chapman DJ. Seaweeds and Their Uses. London: Chapman & Hall; 1980.

Glombitza KW, Gerstberger G. Phlorotannins with dibenzodioxin structural elements from the brown alga eisenia arborea. Phytochemistry. 1985;24: 543-551.

Hoppe HA. Marine algae and their products and constituents in pharmacy. In: Marine Algae in Pharmaceutical Science. Hoppe HA, Levring T, Tanaka Y, eds. Berlin & New York: Walter de Gruyter; 1979.

Antioxidant Function
Athukorala Y, Kim KN, Jeon YJ. Antiproliferative and antioxidant properties of an enzymatic hydrolysate from brown alga, Ecklonia cava. Food Chem Toxicol. 2006 Jul;44(7):1065-74. Epub 2006 Mar 3.

Kang KA, Lee KH, Chae S, Zhang R, Jung MS, Ham YM, Baik JS, Lee NH, Hyun JW. Cytoprotective effect of phloroglucinol on oxidative stress induced cell damage via catalase activation. J Cell Biochem. 2006 Feb 15;97(3):609-20.

Kang KA, Lee KH, Chae S, Zhang R, Jung MS, Lee Y, Kim SY, Kim HS, Joo HG, Park JW, Ham YM, Lee NH, Hyun JW. Eckol isolated from Ecklonia cava attenuates oxidative stress induced cell damage in lung fibroblast cells. FEBS Lett. 2005 Nov 21;579(28):6295-304. Epub 2005 Oct 19.

Kang KA, Zhang R, Lee KH, Chae S, Kim BJ, Kwak YS, Park JW, Lee NH, Hyun JW. Protective effect of triphlorethol-A from Ecklonia cava against ionizing radiation in vitro. J Radiat Res (Tokyo). 2006 Mar;47(1):61-8.

Kang K, Park Y, Hwang HJ, Kim SH, Lee JG, Shin HC. Antioxidative properties of brown algae polyphenolics and their perspectives as chemopreventive agents against vascular risk factors. Arch. Pharm. Res. 2003;26: 286-293.

Kang KJ, Hwang HJ, Hong DH, Park YJ, Kim SH, Lee BH, Shin HC. "Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Ventol, A Phlorotannin-Rich Natural Agent Derived From Ecklonia Cava, and Its Effect on Proteoglycan Degradation in Cartilage Explant Culture." Submitted to Molecular Pathology And Pharmacology.

Nakamura T, Nagayama K, Uchida K, Tanaka R. Antioxidant activity of phlorotannins isolated from the brown alga eisenia bicyclis. Fisheries Sci. 1996;62: 923-926.

Allergies/Asthma
Aikawa T, Shimura S, Sasaki H, Ebina M, Takishima T. Marked goblet cell hyperplasia with mucus accumulation in the airways of patients who died of severe acute asthma attack. Chest. 1992;101:916-921.

Djukanovic R, Wilson JW, Britten KM, Wilson SJ, Walls AF, Roche WR, Howarth PH, Holgate ST. Quantitation of mast cells and eosinophils in the bronchial mucosal of symptomatic atopic asthmatics and healthy control subjects using immunohistochemistry. Am. Rev. Respir. Dis. 1990;142:863-871.

Grunig G, Warnock M, Wakil AE, Venkayya R, Brombacher F, Rennick DM, Sheppard D, Mohrs M, Donaldson DD, Locksley RM, Corry DB. Requirement For Il-13 Independently Of Il-4 In Experimental Asthma. Science. 1998;282:2261-2263.

Henderson WR, Chi EY. Ultrastructural characterization and morphometric analysis of human eosinophil degranulation. J. Cell Sci. 1985;73:33-48.

Henderson WR, Jr., Lewis DB, Albert RK, Zhang Y, Lamm WJE, Chiang GKS, Jones F, Eriksen P, Tien Y, Jonas M, Chi EY. The importance of leukotrienes in airway inflammation in a mouse model of asthma. J. Exp. Med. 1996;184:1483-1494.

Henderson WR, Jr., Chi EY, Maliszewski CR. Soluble interleukin-4 receptor (sil-4r) inhibits airway inflammation following allergen challenge in a mouse model of asthma. J. Immunol. 2000;164:1086-1095.

Hoshino M, Nakamura Y, Sim JJ. Expression of growth factors and remodeling of the airway wall in bronchial asthma. Thorax. 1998;53:21-27.

Kang KA, Lee KH, Chae S, Koh YS, Yoo BS, Kim JH, Ham YM, Baik JS, Lee NH, Hyun JW. Triphlorethol-A from Ecklonia cava protects V79-4 lung fibroblast against hydrogen peroxide induced cell damage. Free Radic Res. 2005 Aug;39(8):883-92.

Kang KA, Lee KH, Chae S, Zhang R, Jung MS, Lee Y, Kim SY, Kim HS, Joo HG, Park JW, Ham YM, Lee NH, Hyun JW. Eckol isolated from Ecklonia cava attenuates oxidative stress induced cell damage in lung fibroblast cells. FEBS Lett. 2005 Nov 21;579(28):6295-304. Epub 2005 Oct 19.

Krug N, Madden J, Redington AE, Lackie P, Djukanovic R, Schauer U, Holgate ST, Frew AJ, Howarth PH. T-cell cytokine profile evaluated at the single cell level in bal and blood in allergic asthma. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 1996;14:319-326.

Kay AB. T cells as orchestrators of the asthmatic response. Ciba Found. Symp. 1997;206:56-67.

Roche WR, Beasley R, Williams JH, Holgate ST. Subepithelial fibrosis in the bronchi of asthmatics. Lancet. 1989;1:520-524.

Temann UA, Prasad B, Gallup MW, Basbaum C, Ho SB, Flavell RA, Rankin JA. A novel role for murine il-4 in vivo: induction of muc5ac gene expression and mucin hypersecretion. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 1997;16:471-478.

Wills-Karp MJ, Luyimbazi, Xu X, Schofield B, Neben TY, Karp CL, Donaldson DD. Interleukin-13: central mediator of allergic asthma. Science. 1998;282:2258-2261.

Zhu Z, Homer RJ, Wang Z, Chen Q, Geba GP, Wang J, Zhang Y, Elias JA. Pulmonary expression of interleukin-13 causes inflammation, mucus hypersecretion, subepithelial fibrosis, physiologic abnormalities, and eotaxin production. J. Clin. Invest. 1999;103:779-788.

Cardiovascular Support
"Compound For Improving Hypertension Containing Inhibitors Of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Activity Extracted From Marin Plants And Articles Comprising Thereof." Korean Patent Application 10-2004-24347 (Livechem, Inc)

Fukuyama Y, Kodama M, Miura I, Kinzyo Z, Kido M, Mori H, Nakayama Y, Takahashi M. Structure of an anti-plasmin inhibitor, eckol, isolated from the brown alga ecklonia kurome okamura and inhibitory activities of its derivatives on plasmin inhibitors. Chem. Pharm. Bull. 1989;37: 349-353.

Fukuyama Y, Kodama M, Miura I, Kinzyo Z, Mori H, Nakayama Y, Takahashi M. Anti-plasmin inhibitor. vi. structure of phlorofucofuroeckol a, a novel phlorotannin with both dibenzo-1,4-dioxin and dibenzofuran elements, from ecklonia kurome okamura. Chem. Pharm. Bull. 1990;38: 133-135.

Uhm CS, Kim KB, Lim JH, Pee DH, Kim YH, Kim H, Eun BL, Tockgo YC. Effective treatment with fucoidin for perinatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in rats. Neuroscience Letters. 2003;353: 21-24.

Kang K, Park Y, Hwang HJ, Kim SH, Lee JG, Shin HC. Antioxidative properties of brown algae polyphenolics and their perspectives as chemopreventive agents against vascular risk factors. Arch. Pharm. Res. 2003;26: 286-293.

Ruehl ML, Orozco JA, Stoker MB, Mcdonagh PF, Coull BM, Ritter LS. Protective effects of inhibiting both blood and vascular selectins after stroke and reperfusion. Neurol Res. 2002 Apr;24(3):226-32.

Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile and endothelial dysfunction in type ii diabetes-a possible link. Diabetologia. 2001;44: 1155-1160.

Plasma levels of angiotensin ii during different penile conditions in the cavernous and systemic blood of healthy men and patients with erectile dysfunction. Urology. 2001;58 (5).

Possible role of bradykinin and angiotensin ii in the regulation of penile erection and detumescence. Urology. 2001;57 (1).

Dorrance AM, Lewis RW, Mills TM. Captopril treatment reverses erectile dysfunction in male stroke prone spontaneously hypertensive rats. Int J Impot Res. 2002 Dec;14(6):494-7.

Hamed EA, Meki AR, Gaafar AA, Hamed SA. Role of some vasoactive mediators in patients with erectile dysfunction: their relationship with angiotensin-converting enzyme and growth hormone. Int J Impot Res. 2003 Dec;15(6):418-25.

Virag R, Floresco J, Richard C. Impairment Of Shear-Stress-Mediated Vasodilation Of Cavernous Arteries In Erectile Dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. 2004 Jan;16(1):39-42.

Fibromyalgia
Preliminary Clinical Report of ECE Phase I-a Clinical Trial Results, November 25, 2005 (Manufacturer's Study).

Brain Support/Memory Enhancement
"Composition for Prevention and Improvement of Dementia and Promotion of Memory, and Healthy Assistance Foodstuffs Containing the Composition." Korean Patent Application# 10-2003-88177 (Assigned To Haengwoo Lee).

Lee BH, Stein S. "Improvement of Learning Behavior of Mice by an Antiacetylcholinesterase and Neuroprotective Agent Nx42, A Laminariales-Alga Extract" Presented to the Pharm. Soc. Kor., Spring Conference (2004); Manuscript Submitted to Korean Journal of Food Science and Technology.

Myung CS, Shin HC, Bao HY, Yeo SJ, Lee BH, Kang JS. Improvement of memory by dieckol and phlorofucofuroeckol in ethanol-treated mice: possible involvement of the inhibition of acetylcholinesterase. Arch Pharm Res. 2005 Jun;28(6):691-8.

Tsukada H, Nishiyama S, Fukumoto D, Ohba H, Sato K, Kakiuchi T. Effects of acute acetylcholinesterase inhibition on the cerebral cholinergic neuronal system and cognitive function: functional imaging of the conscious monkey brain using animal pet in combination with microdialysis. Synapse. 2004;52:1-10.

Arthritis/Neuralgia
Kang KJ, Hwang HJ, Hong DH, Park YJ, Kim SH, Lee BH, Shin HC. Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of ventol, a phlorotannin-rich natural agent derived from ecklonia cava, and its effect on proteoglycan degradation in cartilage explant culture. Submitted to Molecular Pathology and Pharmacology.

Kim MM, Ta QV, Mendis E, Rajapakse N, Jung WK, Byun HG, Jeon YJ, Kim SK. Phlorotannins in Ecklonia cava extract inhibit matrix metalloproteinase activity. Life Sci. 2006 Sep 5;79(15):1436-43. Epub 2006 May 7.

Lee SH, Han SB, Baik JY. The influence of vnp intake on the symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee joint. Clinical Report by Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Anam Hospital, Korea University Medical Center.

Mcever RP. Selectins: novel receptors that mediate leukocyte adhesion during inflammation. Thromb. Haemost. 1991;65:223-228.

Sheehan DC, Hrapchak BB. Connective Tissue/Muscle Fiber Stains. In Theory And Practice Of Histotechnology. Columbus, Ohio: Battelle Press; 1980:180-201.

Shibata T, Fujimoto K, Nagayama K, Yamaguchi K, Nakamura, T. Inhibitory activity of brown algal phlorotannins against hyaluronidase. Int. J. Food Sci. Tech. 2002;37: 703-709.

Shibata T, Nagayama K, Tanaka R, Yamaguchi K, Nakamura T. Inhibitory effects of brown algal phlorotannins on secretory phospholipase a2s, lipoxygenases and cycloxygenases. J. Appl. Phycol. 2003;15: 61-66.

Shin HC, Hwang HJ, Kang KJ, Lee BH. An antioxidative and antiinflammatory agent for potential treatment of osteoarthritis from Ecklonia cava. Arch Pharm Res. 2006 Feb;29(2):165-71.

Compound For Improving Neuralgia Containing Dibenzo-P-Dioxine Derivatives Extracted From Marine Plants And Articles Comprising Thereof. Korean Patent Application 10-2004-0028066 (Livechem, Inc)

Evaluation of SEANOL on the Relief Effects on Neuralgic Pain, Sep. 30, 2005 (Manufacturer's Study).

Weight Loss/DGAT Inhibition
Cases, et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. October 1998; 95:13018-13023.
Smith SJ, Cases S, Jensen DR, et al. Nat Genet. 2000;25:87-90.

Immune Support
Ahn MJ, Yoon KD, Min SY, Lee JS, Kim JH, Kim TG, Kim SH, Kim NG, Huh H, Kim J. Inhibition of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase and protease by phlorotannins from the brown alga Ecklonia cava. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004 Apr;27(4):544-7

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The 2.5 lbs of muscle mass added in two weeks is just ridiculous. Most steroids are not capable of doing that.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Not saying that it doesn't sound ridiculous but the website is claiming this was in a study and I've found a study from college of medicine,yonsei university,Korea. I'll try and quote it here but I don't know if it'll show up properly as there's a chart and if I copy and paste it may or may not work

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Weight Reduction Effect with PC- ECE Beverage
Subjects were told to drink 1 can of product per day at any time of the day for two weeks.
Each can of beverage contained PC- ECE-SL (200 mg/180 mL) and flavor. At the end of
the two-week period, the body fat levels were reduced over 7% on average with some
weight loss and conversion to muscle.
Baseline data

Before 2 weeks later Difference % Change
Weight (kg) 76.74±16.01 75.65±15.82 - 1.09*
Muscle (kg) 49.01±10.33 50.14±10.16 + 1.13** + 2.31
Body fat (kg) 24.88±8.92 23.02±8.88 - 1.86**

Recently a double blind, randomize, placebo-controlled 12-week clinical trial designed to
evaluate the long-term safety and effectiveness of a PC- ECE-based drink in the
improvement of body fat and metabolic syndromes was completed. Some of the trial
results included:
• Significant reduction in visceral fat vs. placebo;
• Significant decrease in total and LDL cholesterol vs. placebo;
• Increase in HDL cholesterol and decrease in blood glucose.
Additional Clinical study results:
Amongst a sample of pre-diabetic
women, PC- ECE induced substantial
reductions in blood glucose measures.
The fasting serum glucose levels
amongst hyperlipidemic
postmenopausal women (n=17, age=56
+/-10. p<0.01). College of Medicine,
Yonsei University, Korea.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Brundel do you know or can you disclose the purity of the ec extract used in Follidrone 2.0 or the company you sourced it from? Been reading up on ec a lot since you launched Follidrone and there's a hell of a lot of low grade bunk ec aswell as some top grade.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Brundel do you know or can you disclose the purity of the ec extract used in Follidrone 2.0 or the company you sourced it from? Been reading up on ec a lot since you launched Follidrone and there's a hell of a lot of low grade bunk ec aswell as some top grade.
There's a good thread on mind and muscle forum in regards to EC, people testing different brands and dosages

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We use a very high grade and the dose is stronger than any other product Ive ever seen.
You guys know I dont skimp and use cheap ingredients. Even our epicatechin we use 99% while pretty much everyone uses 90. Seems like it doesnt matter but it does to me. I want to make sure EVERY ingredient I use has the highest possible % when it comes to the super important ones like E cava, epi and even our ldopa I only use 99%.
I wont disclose the exact amounts because I expect all the companies out there that make their living copying other peoples products will get on this quickly. I can assure you that the dose is high and the extract is the highest I could source.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight Reduction Effect with PC- ECE Beverage
Subjects were told to drink 1 can of product per day at any time of the day for two weeks.
Each can of beverage contained PC- ECE-SL (200 mg/180 mL) and flavor. At the end of
the two-week period, the body fat levels were reduced over 7% on average with some
weight loss and conversion to muscle.
Baseline data

Before 2 weeks later Difference % Change
Weight (kg) 76.74±16.01 75.65±15.82 - 1.09*
Muscle (kg) 49.01±10.33 50.14±10.16 + 1.13** + 2.31
Body fat (kg) 24.88±8.92 23.02±8.88 - 1.86**

Recently a double blind, randomize, placebo-controlled 12-week clinical trial designed to
evaluate the long-term safety and effectiveness of a PC- ECE-based drink in the
improvement of body fat and metabolic syndromes was completed. Some of the trial
results included:
• Significant reduction in visceral fat vs. placebo;
• Significant decrease in total and LDL cholesterol vs. placebo;
• Increase in HDL cholesterol and decrease in blood glucose.
Additional Clinical study results:
Amongst a sample of pre-diabetic
women, PC- ECE induced substantial
reductions in blood glucose measures.
The fasting serum glucose levels
amongst hyperlipidemic
postmenopausal women (n=17, age=56
+/-10. p<0.01). College of Medicine,
Yonsei University, Korea.

2.3lbs of muscle in 2 weeks is comparable to some steroids. ESPECIALLY when you consider a concurrent loss in bodyfat.
With epicatechin we were going mostly on estimates and just the knowledge that follistatin usually increases muscle mass but in this case there is a TON of evidence that ecklonia increases muscle and burns off fat.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2.3lbs of muscle in 2 weeks is comparable to some steroids. ESPECIALLY when you consider a concurrent loss in bodyfat.
With epicatechin we were going mostly on estimates and just the knowledge that follistatin usually increases muscle mass but in this case there is a TON of evidence that ecklonia increases muscle and burns off fat.
So nice