Fixing my erectyle disfunction

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Sadly vast majority of practitoners don’t. They play fill the gas tank with hormone and labs.

OTA is a mycotoxin produced by mold that is an endocrine system disrupter as seen in literature. It can alter androgen receptors sensitivity. Been saying this stuff for well over a decade, but too many are chasing the hormones not looking for underlying pathology. Too many young guys are put on TRT and thyroid hormones unnecessarily. Sadly see this more then often they may feel better, but are masking deeper issues..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have heard this scenario over and over again by males. Come back in 5 to 10 years and seen by not addressing the underlying pathology where one’s health may be and how it could’ve been easily prevented if the proper steps were taken earlier on
Are there any easy preventative options? Like any Pre- or Probiotics that tend to lower SHGB?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are there any easy preventative options? Like any Pre- or Probiotics that tend to lower SHGB?
Proper evaluation is there key as you need to know what you issues you are specifically dealing with why I use Organic acid test from Great Plains with doctors patient right out of the gate.
Probiotics / prebiotics can be a curse or blessing in many cases