First time MST ZMK user, and Outbreak Nutrition Rise log.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Consistently great sleeps thus far from ZMK. Falling asleep relatively easy now, and staying asleep for longer periods of time, with less frequency of waking. I feel rested in the morning as well. Dreams for the most part are still vivid and long.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost done with my second bottle of ZMK. So far I can say this is the best night time supplement I have used. I can tell my quality of sleep has improved over time as I have utilized ZMK, vivid dreams have been constant. I have lately had less frequent wake ups in the middle of the night. Have been falling asleep a little easier. Lately have consistently had great sleeps, great rests, and weird dreams. Feel good in the morning, even on the fast that I am doing now. I will say, when you take ZMK in a water fast, you will have some stomach discomfort for an hour or so, but it is not horrendous.

As for Rise, libido has dropped off, not as pronounced as it was a week or longer ago. Still pretty dry looking from the epistane in it. I have noticed growth in my thighs, and upper chest since using. Stress is more manageable from the KSM66 for sure. Overall together they are a great natural stack.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost done with my second bottle of ZMK. So far I can say this is the best night time supplement I have used. I can tell my quality of sleep has improved over time as I have utilized ZMK, vivid dreams have been constant. I have lately had less frequent wake ups in the middle of the night. Have been falling asleep a little easier. Lately have consistently had great sleeps, great rests, and weird dreams. Feel good in the morning, even on the fast that I am doing now. I will say, when you take ZMK in a water fast, you will have some stomach discomfort for an hour or so, but it is not horrendous.

As for Rise, libido has dropped off, not as pronounced as it was a week or longer ago. Still pretty dry looking from the epistane in it. I have noticed growth in my thighs, and upper chest since using. Stress is more manageable from the KSM66 for sure. Overall together they are a great natural stack.
Great to hear sleep has improved on ZMK. My sleep has been great as well on ZMK. Sleep is such a vital part of my life I notice so much better mood , calmness, peacefulness.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely great to hear. I haven't opened my ZMK yet as I still have another ZMA I'm trying to finish off. Definitely looking forward to see it compares for me personally.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established

So what's next?! Any new supps on the horizon?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what's next?! Any new supps on the horizon?
Fullblitz for a pre workout. Will continue to utilize KSM66 due to its low price. Little broke at moment, so going to take a break from extra supplements beyond that for now. Would like to make a ZMK a nightly staple. Just don't think I can do that that right now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fullblitz for a pre workout. Will continue to utilize KSM66 due to its low price. Little broke at moment, so going to take a break from extra supplements beyond that for now. Would like to make a ZMK a nightly staple. Just don't think I can do that that right now.

what have you noticed before this with-out zmk compared to during zmk use?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am well rested when I awaken, less body cramps, vivid dreams every night, wake less frequently through the night.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Good question! I noticed I get foggier in the head once I stop taking ZMK. Your brain gets spoiled with all the extra minerals!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good question! I noticed I get foggier in the head once I stop taking ZMK. Your brain gets spoiled with all the extra minerals!
Will definitely make notes about that when the bottle runs out, see how my mental acuity is.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a kid I grew up with parents that werent good with money to say the least. My grandmother used to keep me in the summers, buy me stuff, take me out to eat. My dad used to say I was spoiled . Now I know its good to do for yourself and you appreciate it more, when it comes to important stuff like sleep, If being spoiled means a better quality of life, being spoiled is a good thing , many of us could use massive amounts of spoiling.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As a kid I grew up with parents that werent good with money to say the least. My grandmother used to keep me in the summers, buy me stuff, take me out to eat. My dad used to say I was spoiled . Now I know its good to do for yourself and you appreciate it more, when it comes to important stuff like sleep, If being spoiled means a better quality of life, being spoiled is a good thing , many of us could use massive amounts of spoiling.
I will say this, it may be pricey to be healthy, but beats future medical bills.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I will say this, it may be pricey to be healthy, but beats future medical bills.
It is far more expensive long-term to keep a healthy body and mind but the reward of health is invaluable.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Review of ZMK:
From the outset, I will say that ZMK is the best ZMA, and mineral supplement I have ever taken! Benefits I noticed through the two bottles I have taken include feeling more refreshed, and awake when I wake up in the morning. Since coming off of ZMK, I have not been waking up as refreshed. ZMK also began to aid me in falling asleep more easily when many times it takes a while for me to fall asleep. Sometimes I have insomnia problems. Since coming off of ZMK, I have had a much more difficult time falling asleep quickly. Also, since coming off of ZMK, it seems my arm now falls asleep more often in the night (tingling sensation). While I was on ZMK I did not get charlie horses, less cramping, and good recovery from my workouts in the morning! It appeared as though ZMK gave me better quality deep sleep, and consistent vivid dreams through the night. Prior to using ZMK, I could not tell if I was having dreams or not. I was told to look for more mental clarity while using ZMK, and since I have been off, it does appear that I had better mental acuity on ZMK. Overall, this is a very quality ZMA, and comprehensive mineral supplement that I would love to make it a staple; just presently in financial binds right now. I recommend you all give this a go!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Review of ZMK:
From the outset, I will say that ZMK is the best ZMA, and mineral supplement I have ever taken! Benefits I noticed through the two bottles I have taken include feeling more refreshed, and awake when I wake up in the morning. Since coming off of ZMK, I have not been waking up as refreshed. ZMK also began to aid me in falling asleep more easily when many times it takes a while for me to fall asleep. Sometimes I have insomnia problems. Since coming off of ZMK, I have had a much more difficult time falling asleep quickly. Also, since coming off of ZMK, it seems my arm now falls asleep more often in the night (tingling sensation). While I was on ZMK I did not get charlie horses, less cramping, and good recovery from my workouts in the morning! It appeared as though ZMK gave me better quality deep sleep, and consistent vivid dreams through the night. Prior to using ZMK, I could not tell if I was having dreams or not. I was told to look for more mental clarity while using ZMK, and since I have been off, it does appear that I had better mental acuity on ZMK. Overall, this is a very quality ZMA, and comprehensive mineral supplement that I would love to make it a staple; just presently in financial binds right now. I recommend you all give this a go!
Thank you for the fantastic log and review, man! I'm glad you dug it! You get bonus points for posting it in the review section too :D

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the fantastic log and review, man! I'm glad you dug it! You get bonus points for posting it in the review section too :D
Have to give honour where honour is due. :)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
What's next for you? Anything planned?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's next for you? Anything planned?
I applied for the Icongenen logging opp. Never used a laxo product, I do like transdermals, so hopefully I can try it out, and provide a good log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I applied for the Icongenen logging opp. Never used a laxo product, I do like transdermals, so hopefully I can try it out, and provide a good log.
i put in a good word for you.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Link us up here if you get it!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Log link started, product not yet recieved, so no info yet.