Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1ST I need to give credit to the sponsors.. MySTeek John Smeton ….and the good people at MST-thank you for this opportunity!!!

I got this in mail on Friday and that was my 1st night, so last night was my 2nd night on ZMK. I ran zma years ago but I was younger then and wanted a bigger, more immediate bang for the buck so I haven't used it in quite awhile...the reason for me wanting to log this is #1. because I've had great success with MST products in the past and #2. the added Krebs cycle mineral support blend and #3. i'm older now and can appreciate the more subtle things in life-it no longer takes a punch in the nose to get my attention!!!

so I woke up yesterday and felt less achy than normal, and at 60 years old I usually have a good deal of achiness in mornings.... me being me I put it down as a fluke because I thought it was too soon to be feeling any affect...and here we are after the 2nd night of using and I woke with same result-less achiness!!!

I have a few idea's on what benefits I might obtain from ZMK but I will keep them to myself for now-I will say I am excited to wake up with less ache!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In big brother!
Really interested in this. I have always been a ZMA 12 weeks on 8 weeks off guy.
Looking forward to how much better ZMK (Krebs) is!

My daughter loves ZMA as a hard training athlete. if the bioavailability is really better than ZMA might be good for her and I.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you can't post picks.

ZMK-Bottle-Image.png

ZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.*

* Support Healthy Testosterone Levels*

* Support Quality REM Sleep*

* Maximize Recovery Efforts*

* Krebs Cycle Intermediates

* 72 Trace Mineral Blend

* Support Cardiovascular Health

* BSCG "Certified Drug Free" **

ZMK® is an advanced nighttime Krebs intermediate bound mineral formula. Minerals are assimilated more efficiently at night and potentiate the body's natural release of important hormones such as testosterone. Without sufficient intake of key minerals, levels of these vital hormones may fall, leading to poor recovery and performance.*

We all know the benefits of supplementing with Zinc and Magnesium as most of us have used other nighttime zinc/mag products with success. ZMK® differs from other nighttime zinc/mag products in many different and beneficial ways.

Krebs Cycle Intermediates are organic acids that are crucial to energy production within every cell of our bodies. Citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate and alpha keto glutarate all contribute as intermediates in the vital Krebs cycle (citric acid cycle). ZMK® incorporates 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates bound to Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Vanadium and Boron. This not only bolsters the bioavailability of the minerals but also enhances the effects and efficiency of the P-5-P vitamin B-6 for optimal assimilation and ATP production.

Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (P5P-active, co-enzyme B6) is the active, co-enzyme form of B6. Most B-6 included in nighttime mineral supplements is pyridoxine which must be converted in the liver to Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate to be properly utilized. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate is necessary for neurotransmitter balance, immune function, amino acid and mineral absorption and metabolism. Deficiency may cause a decrease in mineral absorption and utilization. Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate is utilized by over 60 enzymes, and is also essential for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. P-5-P was added to ZMK® to maximize absorption of the Krebs bonded minerals. Since P-5-P is phosphorylated it also contributes to the active production of ATP.*

A naturally occurring 72 trace mineral blend is also incorporated into ZMK®. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the overall health and well being of our bodies. Trace minerals are the catalysts and cofactors for the production, conversion and utilization of countless enzymes, vitamins and other micro and macro nutrients our bodies use for developing and maintaining good health. If there is a group of nutrients an athlete is chronically deficient in it’s trace minerals. The trace minerals contained in ZMK® also help to further increase the already impeccable bioavailability of the Krebs cycle bonded minerals.

** ZMK® is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. ZMK® is formulated & manufactured without the use of banned substances and proudly participates in the BSCG's "Certified Drug Free" program. Please check the BSCG's website for certified lot #'s at the link below.
BSCG Millennium Sport Technologies

Contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, fish, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take four ZMK® capsules 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without calcium.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In big brother!
Really interested in this. I have always been a ZMA 12 weeks on 8 weeks off guy.
Looking forward to how much better ZMK (Krebs) is!

My daughter loves ZMA as a hard training athlete. if the bioavailability is really better than ZMA might be good for her and I.
I would put $5 of my own money on it having better bioavailability than zma---MST makes good stuff...

got to admit I was a little disappointed they didn't send samples....just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know you can't post picks.

View attachment 171955

ZMK® is an athlete’s complete multi-mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy hormone levels, sleep, pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health.* ZMK® is the only Krebs Cycle bonded Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs Cycle mineral support blend. ZMK® is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK® are bound to Krebs Cycle Intermediates Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and Alpha-Keto-Glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals bound to these Krebs Cycle Intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized.*

* Support Healthy Testosterone Levels*

* Support Quality REM Sleep*

* Maximize Recovery Efforts*

* Krebs Cycle Intermediates

* 72 Trace Mineral Blend

* Support Cardiovascular Health

* BSCG "Certified Drug Free" **

ZMK® is an advanced nighttime Krebs intermediate bound mineral formula. Minerals are assimilated more efficiently at night and potentiate the body's natural release of important hormones such as testosterone. Without sufficient intake of key minerals, levels of these vital hormones may fall, leading to poor recovery and performance.*

We all know the benefits of supplementing with Zinc and Magnesium as most of us have used other nighttime zinc/mag products with success. ZMK® differs from other nighttime zinc/mag products in many different and beneficial ways.

Krebs Cycle Intermediates are organic acids that are crucial to energy production within every cell of our bodies. Citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate and alpha keto glutarate all contribute as intermediates in the vital Krebs cycle (citric acid cycle). ZMK® incorporates 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates bound to Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Vanadium and Boron. This not only bolsters the bioavailability of the minerals but also enhances the effects and efficiency of the P-5-P vitamin B-6 for optimal assimilation and ATP production.

Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (P5P-active, co-enzyme B6) is the active, co-enzyme form of B6. Most B-6 included in nighttime mineral supplements is pyridoxine which must be converted in the liver to Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate to be properly utilized. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate is necessary for neurotransmitter balance, immune function, amino acid and mineral absorption and metabolism. Deficiency may cause a decrease in mineral absorption and utilization. Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate is utilized by over 60 enzymes, and is also essential for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. P-5-P was added to ZMK® to maximize absorption of the Krebs bonded minerals. Since P-5-P is phosphorylated it also contributes to the active production of ATP.*

A naturally occurring 72 trace mineral blend is also incorporated into ZMK®. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the overall health and well being of our bodies. Trace minerals are the catalysts and cofactors for the production, conversion and utilization of countless enzymes, vitamins and other micro and macro nutrients our bodies use for developing and maintaining good health. If there is a group of nutrients an athlete is chronically deficient in it’s trace minerals. The trace minerals contained in ZMK® also help to further increase the already impeccable bioavailability of the Krebs cycle bonded minerals.

** ZMK® is proudly made in the USA in a cGMP facility. ZMK® is formulated & manufactured without the use of banned substances and proudly participates in the BSCG's "Certified Drug Free" program. Please check the BSCG's website for certified lot #'s at the link below.
BSCG Millennium Sport Technologies

Contains ZERO wheat, soy, sugar, starch, egg, milk, nuts, fish, whey or salt. TESTED GLUTEN FREE!

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take four ZMK® capsules 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without calcium.
RIGHT ON, brother!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoyed there R.P.G.-BCAA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just chillin to some George benson...man, that guy is smooth.

highly recommend

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd have sworn I subbed to this. Well, IN bro!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for this log! Sweet dreams, BigT!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slept really good last night-uninterrupted!!!

again I woke up feeling less sore, not getting the dreams others have ben reporting but to be honest I am waking up with at least as little soreness as when I ran joint mechanic.

if the other stuff kicks in like the great sexual dreams I have heard others report I will definitely be stocking up...even though I went to bed last night thinking of a young Christy canyon so far I have not gotten 'lucky'.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol. Hope she visits you tonight bro

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
You know you're being too hard on yourself when you can't even get lucky in your dreams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still sleeping well and waking up refreshed with less soreness/stiffness...for me this is a major affect!!!

so far still no dreams, at least not that I recall...but I did wake up with a magnificent boner this morning-unfortunately I get up early and when I rubbed against my wife she told me to get that thing away from her, lol....win some, lose some I guess!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Step 1: Name your member "Coffee".

Step 2: Offer her some morning Coffee.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Morning nookie.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, so far sleep continues to be good and still waking up with less soreness/stiffness, really liking this...still hoping for those dreams, we will see what happens.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
still sleeping well and waking up refreshed with less soreness/stiffness...for me this is a major affect!!!

so far still no dreams, at least not that I recall...but I did wake up with a magnificent boner this morning-unfortunately I get up early and when I rubbed against my wife she told me to get that thing away from her, lol....win some, lose some I guess!!!
Is it possible that the magnificent boner was actually part of a dream?
Then you farted in the midst of waking up and that was the reason you got denied?

I can’t be the only one who has made that mistake..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got my trt shot Friday morning, been waking up with massive boners and libido has been in overdrive...I seem to have gotten a much better boost from my weekly 100mg test shot.

still no dreams, at least nothing that I can remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that the magnificent boner was actually part of a dream?
Then you farted in the midst of waking up and that was the reason you got denied?

I can’t be the only one who has made that mistake..
it is possible that I am having some great dreams...be nice if I could remember them, lol...

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
it is possible that I am having some great dreams...be nice if I could remember them, lol...
You are taking 4 ZMK a night correct? How many hours of sleep are you getting? Do you have sleep apnea? Do you smoke weed?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are taking 4 ZMK a night correct? How many hours of sleep are you getting? Do you have sleep apnea? Do you smoke weed?
4 zmk per night...usually 6.5-7 hours sleep...yes, I use a cpac machine...no, I haven't smoked weed for a very long time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I seem to be getting more than I expected from ZMK. since my trt injection friday morning I've gotten more of a boost from an injection in a very long time. more energy, more motivation, better mood, even feel stronger...but the libido boost is the best I've gotten in a long time..been off dermacrine/sustain for a few weeks now, getting ready to throw them back into the mix along with virtus--if ever there was a time for my wife to 'want' something now would be the time to ask, because I am going to be wanting 'IT' a lot!!!

sleep continues to be very good and still waking with massive boners, but no dreams- at least none I remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I seem to be getting more than I expected from ZMK. since my trt injection friday morning I've gotten more of a boost from an injection in a very long time. more energy, more motivation, better mood, even feel stronger...but the libido boost is the best I've gotten in a long time..been off dermacrine/sustain for a few weeks now, getting ready to throw them back into the mix along with virtus--if ever there was a time for my wife to 'want' something now would be the time to ask, because I am going to be wanting 'IT' a lot!!!

sleep continues to be very good and still waking with massive boners, but no dreams- at least none I remember.
btw-forgot to mention waking with less soreness, I guess i'm just getting used to waking with less pain--something I am really liking!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boost from test shot is weaning down, looking forward to Friday to see if this affect continues...sleep continues to be good and still waking with less soreness/pain.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still sleeping well and waking with less pain/stiffness...tomorrow is shot day, really hope to get the kind of boost I got last week!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my shot this morning, did get a boost but not as good as last week....

slept really well again last night and I continue to wake with less soreness/stiffness, I don't know exactly why I am getting this affect but I definitely attribute it to the ZMK!!!

dramatic change in weather the past few days, i'm willing to bet people here start getting colds and flu-one of the effects of ZMK is increased immune system, going to be putting it to the test....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boom, there it is...libido boost is definitely there today!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Great updates, man! Glad you are getting some unexpected results from ZMK!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I must be deficient in something in ZMK, that is my best guess.
Unless you're on zmk, you are deficient of zmk ��

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still sleeping well, and waking less stiff and sore but I think this affect has reached it's peak. still have some stiffness/soreness upon waking but this has diminished since starting ZMK.

no dreams, unfortunately.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is your trt regime?

still sleeping well, and waking less stiff and sore but I think this affect has reached it's peak. still have some stiffness/soreness upon waking but this has diminished since starting ZMK.

no dreams, unfortunately.
Good to hear stiffness and soreness has improved some. That in and of itself is a plus. Supplements aren't miracles but when they help out with little things like this and that then that makes quality of life better, and I'd say that is worth it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton my trt is 100mg test cyp once weekly. it was 200mg but I developed polycythemia and was taken off trt altogether for 6 months-that was around 2 years ago and everything has been fine on the reduced dose...my test level fluctuates between 450-600, I would prefer it to be higher but I am content to be where I am at.

yes, supplements give me a little extra and ZMK is giving my quality of life a nice little boost-not only with less pain and stiffness upon waking, but also a little extra in the libido department...the libido boost was totally unexpected!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton my trt is 100mg test cyp once weekly. it was 200mg but I developed polycythemia and was taken off trt altogether for 6 months-that was around 2 years ago and everything has been fine on the reduced dose...my test level fluctuates between 450-600, I would prefer it to be higher but I am content to be where I am at.

yes, supplements give me a little extra and ZMK is giving my quality of life a nice little boost-not only with less pain and stiffness upon waking, but also a little extra in the libido department...the libido boost was totally unexpected!!!
My hematocrit and globin has gotten up to like 54 or 55 or 17 or 18 on trt. I just donate blood once or twice a year and that brings the polycythemia down to 15 or so. I'm thankful im on trt.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established

Any funny dreams cropping up?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My hematocrit and globin has gotten up to like 54 or 55 or 17 or 18 on trt. I just donate blood once or twice a year and that brings the polycythemia down to 15 or so. I'm thankful im on trt.
absolutely...even the reduced dose [100mg weekly] is a blessing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any funny dreams cropping up?
no dreams, unfortunately...but to be honest it has been a long time since I had a dream that I remembered having.

the deep sleep and waking up feeling less stiff and sore is a blessing. the libido boost seems to wean off after a few days, but I am taking advantage of that window of opportunity!!!:fing02:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no dreams, unfortunately...but to be honest it has been a long time since I had a dream that I remembered having.

the deep sleep and waking up feeling less stiff and sore is a blessing. the libido boost seems to wean off after a few days, but I am taking advantage of that window of opportunity!!!:fing02:
awesome. Im so glad for waking less stiff and sore for you !

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established

Very interesting. Do you day dream at all?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
no..i usually stay really busy thru the day.
I think day dreaming has been stigmatized as something you do when you are bored or not attentive. This isn't true. Anytime you are in a state of critical thought, you are day dreaming. Day dreaming is an old name given to rumination.

What about when you are in the shower? Getting ready for work? Driving to and from work? Are you thinking about things then?

I ask because ZMK is notably nootropic in that it can improve cognitive performance and capacity. I'm asking you about your day dreaming/night dreaming in the way that I have so I don't frame you to answer how I am hoping you will answer. I'm curious if you have noticed any cognitive improvements on your own.