First Test E/Prop Cycle- 12 weeks

SwolePole

Awards
Hello first post on AM

Just going to keep a log of my first cycle, I am running Test only (Prop and Enan) for 12 weeks.

week 1-4 Prop EOD 100mg
week 1-10 Enan @ 250mg 2x week
week 10-12 prop EOD 100mg

I have Armidex onhand and will run it @ .25mg EOD
PCT is Nolva/Clomid (all research grade)
I will also run t3 during this cycle between weeks 4 at 9. so i can have 3 weeks still on test to not get any rebound while staying 'anabolic'

Looking for some mass, strength from this cycle. I am not a bodybuilder, rather an athlete.
I train 2 times a day 5-6days a week
split between weights/3 sports.
My calories are going to be kept as high and clean as possible.

Mandatory Qs 6'3, 240. training 6 years, had considered using AAS at age 17 but have waited, learned, watched friends cycle and learnt until i felt ready.
So im happy to have finally joined the darkside!

first pin was day
250mg of Enan (L Quad)
100mg of prop (L Delt)
everything seemed to go fine, moved around a bit in the quad just to being somewhat nervous/excited? delt seemed to go in better, now its a little bit sore
Off for my first workout for the day

Will keep a detailed log for the next 12 weeks

SwolePole

Awards
Had 2nd shot yesterday,
all i can say is the prop is painful as ****!! feel like ive been shot in the delt!
second shot was 100mg in right delt, soreness lasts about 24-36 of pretty bad pain then subsides alot,
the enanthate shot was almost painful little soreness that day fine the next

I dont feel 'on' as of yet Im expecting it to kick in hard in a couple days
Im considering doing the next prop shot into the traps/bis or maybe even glute
this frequent pinning is a bit of a challenge with soreness

SwolePole

Awards
thanks bro, been looking forward to this cycle for a LONG time!!

had 3rd pin today, 250mg of Test E, and 100mg of prop I had shot both in different spots, my glute got the enanth and its not even close to sore, my right quad got the prop and I had seriously been shot in the quad! I hope this improves over the next few weeks,
Im starting to get more oily skin, increased libido (not alot but noticable) Im expecting it to kick in hard over the next 4 days

My goal isnt to gain alot of size just some nice keepable mass and some strength/explosivness but whatever size comes with I will take ! as im a heavyweight

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Looks Good to go. wish I did this on my first cycle;/

SwolePole

Awards
4th pin yesterday of prop, into trap, the last pin was pretty painful, trap injection is basically crippling! I dont think I will touch traps ever again!
today is another enan shot, left glute love it because its almost painless!!!
On days where I take both I will now combine the shots I have been doing them separate just to try and get pinning down better I think Im doing well

Im basically a walking hard on, workouts are really intense. still slightly more oily skin and a few zits here and there but nothing too bad as of yet. Anger/Temper is way better then normal! im more calm I generally feel Good and happy what is this roidrage people talk about?!!?

slight increase in strength/bigger increase in endurance, my recovery is super fast I hit chest last night really hard and heavy and finished off with some "strip sets"
smashed it so hard I could even hold a dipped position by the end of it let alone do a fly with 25lb db (one of those smash your muscle workout)

Today Im not sore, chest and tris are a little tight in feeling but soreness is not existant! I am LOVING IT! hope it continues

weight is up 4lbs, one compliment on my traps 'sticking out of my shirt' :D
great confidence booster!
Im guessing that 2 of that at the very least is water so I will have to keep feeding the machine, will start running the armidex from tomorrow I wanted to lay off it being my first cycle and see how the water/bloat would effect me
My diet now from the end of this week is becoming stricter then ever, thanks to a good bro of mine who is helping me out! similar to a paleo diet but with rice to fuel me prior too lifting/training

end of the week I will start t3 Im still deciding final dosages for it as i've read on tnation that 12.5mg ed over a long time (say 2-3 months) or ramping it up and down.

Workouts are now going to be focused on Atheltic training and ofcourse some mass building for my small/lagging areas.
5x5 on the big three
olympic lifts
plyometrics/explosive power movements
then finishing off with isolations

planning on growing my lats, chest, delts and Bis I have taken measurments and will record every 4 weeks, strength baselines aswell

sorry its a long post i know but its my log! just trying to keep you bros up to date!

& **** TRAP INJECTIONS!

SwolePole

Awards
Ok 1ml of test e into left ventro glute, went smooth, feels good so far (12 hours after)

training today, im sore and tired! my left trap feel horrible, I will never EVER touch traps again. the pain is so crippling that even holding dumbbells by my side is agony! I want to punch myself in the face for deciding to give traps a go!
Quads, Glutes, Delts seem to be fine for me I am considering doing biceps next prop injection but I know they cant handle alot so .5ml each then train them and pray i can move my arms the next day!
off to bed hoping to wake up better then i feel right now **** trap shots

Running Adex .5mg for the next 4 days ED then switching back to EOD @ .5

SwolePole

Awards
Ok god a good nights sleep after last nights training, I have a big day of work before the Easter holidays luckily I have keys to the gym which will be ALL MINE!!
passed on muay thai/boxing today due to work but I will still hit the weights after work and fit in some pad work later today

Im about to do another ml of prop going to stick with delts, quads and glutes only for the time being

Looking forward to going up 5-10lbs on some lifts tonight as I will hit Shoulders/Chest/Traps

No real bad sides a little bit more acne so far but nothing too bad, oily skin, destroying my girl daily I think I tore her !

Happy Easter bros stay away from the chocolate!

SwolePole

Awards
great session in the gym, increased lifts by 10-20lbs, am now repping last week 3-4 rep range for 10-12, strength is up, looks like ive gotten a bit more size and more vascular
sticking to a 3 on 1 off split, power/mainly compound movements. and plyos,
got a shot of test e today
bigger, stronger I love it.. i understand how people can abuse AAS cause you feel great!
no anger or roidrage to speak of yet, but my tolerance for bull**** has halved.
happy easter bros

SwolePole

Awards
Lifts are increasing, feeling good, oily skin, oily hair... a bit more acne but again nothing to crazy, feel great :) I think roid rage is bull****!

Starting the bottle of CEM H-drol I got this week going to run it for the next 3 weeks @ 50mg ED,
t3 will begin this week also, got a 30ml 175mg bottle, just dosing out cycle
Armidex is now being run .5mg EOD(on shot days)

Have gotten some thickness and size in the Chest, shoulders are traps really working my tri's, traps and lats now want them to grow!

Upper body today, looking forward to more weights/reps pumped for this workout!! last one was awesome

OafMister

Awards
In bro, kill it

SwolePole

Awards
!!!! Great workout, I finally feel "ON"! that tear every ****in thing up intensity in the gym is AWESOME, Got more weight on all lifts, felt great, looked and felt SWOLE! finally got those great pumps people talk about !

I feel ON i finally understand what my friends/forum posts/old timers talking about being ON is.. and does it feel ****ing great

while its still early I have personally noticed some changes/growth and its even better when someone else notices!

just had some baked salmon, still hungry! going to have my casein/slow release shake and get ready to destroy tomorrow luckily i have stocked up on eggs, i think im going through about 50 a week

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
no better feeling then "ON" im in the middle of my first cycle as well...

what made you want to shoot in your trap???

SwolePole

Awards
haha now i think of it, good question..
been trying to rotate sites alot I think i will try traps again a little later on though maybe i shot incorrectly? either way the pain was horrible!
Another shot tomorrow in my fav, spot DELTS! have got some acne, but hopefully this apricot scrub will help it die down a little mainly shoulders and a little on my face
good thickness gains and lost a bit of BF% so far

Got some training in morning then hitting the weights hard in the afternoon
this new split im doing is letting me hit the areas I want 2x a week and have plyometric work 3x a week also without burning myself out with muay thai/bjj so im ****in pumped for the next few weeks
my food is cooking so time to fuel up and do some work!

01Lightning

Awards
Man good luck with your cycle...A few of my buddies did a test-e cycle, they got some real nice gains. I'm currently on an M-drol cycle, all though I wish I was running some test or sus instead, but I can't get my hands on anything :(

SwolePole

Awards
realllly tired today, work drained me yesterday and back to work early did not get enough sleep, still managed an Ok workout but didnt have that intese kill **** attitude and I didnt have my mp3 player which helps me get into my zone :/
tired as can be! prop soreness is almost non existant i think my virgin muscles are getting used to being pinned!

Tomorrow is muay thai and bjj (one in am one in the pm) and i will do abs then spa so not a real lifting day
Friday I am going to DESTROY my legs with this new split (olympic lifts, squats, plyos think explosive strength)
hopefully i dont get them chopped !!

pinning right delt tomorrow I love pinning delts!

Lightning keep looking bro! i had this same problem last year since my countries customs is tighter then a 8 year old prostitute now I have a great source (and another two that I got a few minor things)
ask the _right_ questions sources are like herpes, they are around even if you cant see em

SwolePole

Awards
muay thai ****in killed my leg!!

anyways, had a bit of a lift today spose to be a rest day but i couldnt resist some light work decided to see where my strength is at. Bench is up 25lbs (incline) flat is up 15lbs, DB press is up 20lbs so looks like im getting stronger!
dropped some bodyfat for sure, and got some size (about an inch on arms, not sure on chest but definite growth, and shoulders and back! abs seemed to have grown thicker too?!?

t3 is being run from today, starting at 30mcg and going to keep it at about 75mcg for a few weeks and see how we go then taper down.

igf lr3 will be included in my pct.

feeelin good minus walking like a retard!!

SwolePole

Awards
finished my first vial of test e, which is strange, i thought i would get another shot out of it so i am guessing when i mixed prop and test e i either, overdosed it, mismeasured or something I guess i will stick with single pins for each test
OR
my test e which is underground labs was short, but im guessing i ****ed up the vial still had a little left but it wouldnt of been a ml so i just shot 1.5cc rather then 1cc and another shot of .75 of a cc
sorry if im confusing you

anyway cycle is going good, right now im feeling a bit sick sore throat, upset stomach so im either getting sick or got a stomach bug but hopefully i will recover quick and fight through it
my strength is up, and gaining each workout is more reps or weight or both which is awesome
running t3 the last few days going to up the dose from 37.5mcg to 50mcg or even 70mcg
h-drol (pro hormone by CEM) is left out for the moment seeing what t3 does for me but i will throw it in soon just not sure how the ''cramps'' will effect my muay thai
Starting a 8 week power plyo program this week looking forward to the gains

no other news to report at the moment. today is 4 weeks, ive gotten bigger, leaner and stronger so i am happy with my results thus far

t3 tastes like crap
Im about to stock up on some protein powder as i ran through ALOT the past month, my food bill is huge but my gains are nice

I LOVE AAS
and i now see how people can abuse them..
cant wait to finish the next 8 weeks!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I abused the **** out of my first cycle

it was insane- not needed either

gains stopped for me at about 4 months

next cycle for me

test prop
nandrolone prop
dianabol

bridged into
masteron prop
test prop

subd

SwolePole

Awards
Strength growing AGAIN! 10lbs up on bench this week.
LOVING IT
t3 seems to be ok upping the dose today again
i got really tired while taking it for the first few days
seems to be wearing off now

no other news gains still going, strength and reps going up each week
comments on my shoulders/chest/traps and back looking bigger from a few unsuspecting friends so looks like im getting exactly what i wanted from this cycle so far! 8 weeks to (7 and a half actually!)

schwellington what'd you run for your first? Im considering dropping the Test e and running just prop but since im 4 weeks in with the enan i will run it thru the cycle but in future i think i will stick to prop but i cant say much since the test-e hasnt kick in yet

Yearightbuddy

Awards
Late but in, honored to have first post here haha.

Btw what do u mean test e hasn't kicked in yet? I'm still deciding whether I should run test e or Test p.

SwolePole

Awards
test e has a longer ester attached so you take it alone, you wont feel it for upto 4-6weeks. so you only need to inject it 2x a week (or every 3 days)
prop is a short ester so you feel it quicker but you have to inject EOD

I was going to use test e on its own but i came into a good source so I picked up the prop and im loving it, im not sure if my test e is real (I believe it is real UG lab test e) but if i dont get a second kick or feel in the next couple weeks i will just drop it and run the prop all the way through i got about 24ml of prop left

might up the dosage in the later weeks if my results slow down to 150mg EOD but 100mg EOD seems to be enough even tho im a big guy

SwolePole

Awards
good workout today, destroyerd my chest, this weeks workouts been killer!

got alot of comments from people saying wow you got big! :D

little do they know this isnt even half way!!

Devious D

Awards
Im 5 weeks into my first test-e cycle and am so jealous that you got to use test-p! I will deff use prop next time. Waiting for enth to kick in is the worst. I did use a 3 week mdrol kickstart tho which gave me a lean 10lbs. The test is only really kickin in now but dont really feel ON. Keep beastin it up!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Do you find the test is stopping catabolism due to the t3? I posted a similar question - and others- in my own thread but not a soul replied.

SwolePole

Awards
Do you find the test is stopping catabolism due to the t3? I posted a similar question - and others- in my own thread but not a soul replied.
Yes, I think the catabolic effect of t3 is exaggeratted (similar to people talking **** on DNP)
I have def dropped pure fat, i am still gaining muscle only thing was it made me really tired for the first week. im running .75mg ED of t3 its the highest i will do, I will keep it here for the next 4weeks then taper it down.

I am still gaining some mass while dropping BF so Im guessing it working! Im more cut yet heavier in weight.

Devious D- i got lucky, was only gonna run the test e but this source came good realllly fkn good now I have a legit source with a big enough range to keep me entertained for a long time!
love prop dislike the injection amount but love the fact it kicks in quick!

SwolePole

Awards
ok i got some more acne on my back, more then usual! but nothing on my arms yet(hopefully none)

Yeterday I had been feeling sick, bad flu, runny nose, loss of appetite but today I am better, less of a running nose so Im going to string together a good session today and hopefully be ready for muaythai/bjj tomorrow.

My last workout was great, hoping to destroy the next one even though I still feel a bit ****ty
t3 seems to be going well, I feel like im dropping pure fat and still gaining some nice size and definition

SwolePole

Awards
sorry fellas been sick! had some flu and virus that put me on my ass for almost a week, still attempted to workout and everything but it wasnt great, it killed my appetite, strength, energy I felt horrible

to make things worse, one morning (while i was sick) I was measuring my liquid t3 dose and I knocked over my open t3! i salvaged enough to keep going and have a replacement on the way.. I think i woke my neighbors with a yell of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

luckily, im back, better and stronger!

right now im sitting at 257lbs, leaner, stronger..

im in the last third of my cycle so Im just going to continue hitting the weights hard, eating as much as i can! trying to hit a few goals before this cycle is over and im close!

otherwise bros, life has gotten harder but thats cause of work hours increasing so.. just going to finish off strong
h-drol will be added next week, t3 is at 75mcg and will nowstart tapering it off so it will finish in 2 weeks time.

jcs192

Awards
Any updates swole? I'm considering running a very similar cycle to this.....

SwolePole

Awards
Ok, well better late then never
sorry bros life has been busy!
I finished my cycle and im into pct(and clen) for about a month I cut the cycle short because I reached my goal weight and size (never enough tho... you know how it is)
This cycle was awesome only downside i got was oily skin and acne but its going away now that im off
should have my next cycle in my hands in a couple days :) cantttt wait!

I think i will stick to short cycles 8 weeks or so

Yearightbuddy

Awards
nice job!! Although why did u stop when u reached ur goal? You could have gone a tiny bit more because u probably will lose a little after ur off?

And did u consistently gain throughout or was it kinda downhill?

SwolePole

Awards
gain wise, I didnt notice i got bigger until about week 6 i noticed my shoulders and chest alot more, now post cycle Ive seen a few friends and theyve all commented at my gains (your wider, bigger shoulders, arms,chest lats, back **** bro you got bigger everywhere!) I cant help but smile when i get people noticing the changes i worked my ass off for

I stopped because during cycle I got a fight and a weight limit to make! so i wasnt going for too much weight, but recomp with size on my chest, traps delts being the goal and lats. i reached all of those strength is still going up during PCT however my recovery between workouts sucks compared to being on (while i was on I almost never experienced soreness)

I know I will probly lose _some_ of what I gained if I dont keep up the diet and working out with that same ON intensisty but I have so far kept all of my lean gain, according to bodyfat tests my lean mass (as of yesterday) is up 18lbs compared to 2 weeks prior to the cycle. :)

for anyone curios my pct is 6 weeks, clomid/nolva tapered

SwolePole

Awards
forgot to add, I get tested so i have to be squeaky clean

Yearightbuddy

Awards
nice! My first cycle will probably be Prop 8 weeks and thats it, hope i get to 210