Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, you have two choices. You can take an Ai or a SERM. Or add mast. If your e2 is high, above, idk, 55, ... I would take an Ai, if not, I would take a serm. Is test all that you're taking? Or is dhb still in the game? The more dht's you have, the more estrogen you need, as it's neuro protective.
I would not assign a number threshold for when to introduce an AI. Guys respond differently to different levels, as well as total androgens relative to estrogen being part of the equation. I understand you’re trying to convey that he shouldn’t just take an AI if his levels aren’t too high on paper, but people are going to read that and take your advice out of context as hard ideas on ranges. People use wildly different stacks and feel very different at different estradiol levels.

Also, amounts of DHT derivatives used are not linear indicators of actual DHT levels, by any means. You don’t need more estrogen in the picture just because you added DHB. Now if you were going to say he should probably consume more choline, I can get behind that.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would not assign a number threshold for when to introduce an AI. Guys respond differently to different levels, as well as total androgens relative to estrogen being part of the equation. I understand you’re trying to convey that he shouldn’t just take an AI if his levels aren’t too high on paper, but people are going to read that and take your advice out of context as hard ideas on ranges. People use wildly different stacks and feel very different at different estradiol levels.

Also, amounts of DHT derivatives used are not linear indicators of actual DHT levels, by any means. You don’t need more estrogen in the picture just because you added DHB. Now if you were going to say he should probably consume more choline, I can get behind that.
On 200mg or less I need to be in range with estrogen. Bump that number to 400-600 and I'm golden with e2 sitting around 100.

I actually feel shitty on cycle if my estrogen isint high normal to the low 100s.
There's other variables that can alter that but in general, the higher my test the higher my estrogen can go within reason.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On 200mg or less I need to be in range with estrogen. Bump that number to 400-600 and I'm golden with e2 sitting around 100.

I actually feel shitty on cycle if my estrogen isint high normal to the low 100s.
There's other variables that can alter that but in general, the higher my test the higher my estrogen can go within reason.
Thank you; this more simply illustrates the point I wanted to make.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Took my last injection of DHB yesterday morning. But I did pick up a bottle of S23 that I just started yesterday at 30mg everyday. I hear with S23 it’s a good idea to not take it solo and introduce something that will raise estrogen such as test. Which is what I’m taking. So maybe just stick to .25 Arimidex every other day until the S23 fully Kicks in and I could have a good idea what effect S23 is having on my estrogen.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took my last injection of DHB yesterday morning. But I did pick up a bottle of S23 that I just started yesterday at 30mg everyday. I hear with S23 it’s a good idea to not take it solo and introduce something that will raise estrogen such as test. Which is what I’m taking. So maybe just stick to .25 Arimidex every other day until the S23 fully Kicks in and I could have a good idea what effect S23 is having on my estrogen.
S23 like all orals fully kicks in within a few hours, that's why orals will almost always give you a boost pre-work out. Just a heads up, s23 is on par with most oral steroids in terms of side effects and health markers so keep an eye on that

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah S23 has a very short half life, something like 6 hours or so. It’s already kicked out by the time you are reading this

You pinning it or eating capsules/tabs?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sure, that number was just an example. No way I can give an exact treshold.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that would also be lean enough for me. I'd concentrate on adding some muscle at that body fat level. Wasting a cycle to get leaner wouldn't make sense to me rly.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I deleted that picture, just cause I don’t want pictures of myself on a open steroid forum, but unfortunately I don’t have the best ab genetics. Like Arnold, I can only get the four pack ): View attachment 204644