First Pct im taking .... Deca Test winstrol cycle

Brentoj

Awards
Okay i know i should have read more into depth but when i was reading about deca before my cycle nothing came up about " limbido or deca dick "
only now that ive been reading a lot lately about how to pct off my cycle i now see the chances of getting it which does make me a very concerned and
thats why im here to ask for your help ..

my cycle has been for 11 weeks

1ml x deca 100
2ml x test depot 250
2-4 Winstrol tab a day

a week im on my 12th week now where i decided im just going to take test before i pct ... I'm going to be taking 2x test depot 250 this week and next week spaced out 1 on a monday 1 on a thursday ..

I need help on PCT i was advised to take clomid and nolvadex for 3 weeks but im really concerned as to when i should start my pct as ive been reading a lot , start it too early i can screw it up , start it too late same situation

I can say I havent experienced any ED during the course I've been Very active ...

I know im probably stupid and everything you guys can flame me for that regardless id like to say this is my 1st cycle ive ever done and possibility my only cycle as i have achieved my goal i wanted to get to health wise .. i started off at 65kg at 1.9m tall and now im 84kg at 1.9m tall and im 21 turning 22 next month for extra info if it will help

Please advise me as i really dont want to get " Limbido / deca dick " thank you guys

i was advised to take clomid / nolva and proviron but i would like to hear what you guys have to say

Kind Regards : Brento

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty aggressive cycle for your first. I would run this as pct

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25/25
DAA (test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Should be good to go with that.

Brentoj

Awards
by pretty aggressive cycle do you mean just the effect is has on my body ? .

also my one friend said I should go

clomid / nolva / proviron together ?

or

clomid / nolva togther ?

I dont know what you opinion is on that ?

thanks for the advice though im just trying to find the best option that isn't gonna eff me up ...

also when should I start he pct cause I was told proviron atraight away for 2 weeks then clomid nolva ... another said wait a week then clomid nolva proviron

so im just looking for the best advice closest to the most correct

thanks once again :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
by pretty aggressive cycle do you mean just the effect is has on my body ? .

also my one friend said I should go

clomid / nolva / proviron together ?

or

clomid / nolva togther ?

I dont know what you opinion is on that ?

thanks for the advice though im just trying to find the best option that isn't gonna eff me up ...

also when should I start he pct cause I was told proviron atraight away for 2 weeks then clomid nolva ... another said wait a week then clomid nolva proviron

so im just looking for the best advice closest to the most correct

thanks once again :)
halflife on deca is like 3 weeks or close to it, if I recall correctly? so stop that a week prior to your test, than stop your test. You'll wait 2 weeks THAN you'll start pct. You don't want nolva when using deca/tren, it can bring out progesterone side effects or make them worse. Just run clomid 50/25/25/25. You should be good with that.

You only used 100mgs /deca a week??

Brentoj

Awards
okay cool . I can only get my hands on clomid nolva proviron ill find out about other but yes I only used deca 100 a week so 1ml of deca and 2ml of test depot " enanthate " a week so basically was 2ml on a monday 1 deca 1 test than on a thursday 1 test ... if im not mistaken please correct me if I am I was getting 100mg of deca to 500mg of test a week ? .. thanks mate

Brentoj

Awards
what suggestion would you say I run the clomid dose ? per week and when would be best to take it morning mid day or evening

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what suggestion would you say I run the clomid dose ? per week and when would be best to take it morning mid day or evening
SERM dosing timing doens't matter. It has a very long half life.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
50/25/25/25 is how I alway use clomid.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Give Intimidate SRT + Tropinol XP a shot during PCT. Should help with libido as well as getting your test levels back to baseline quickly along with your SERM.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
50/25/25/25 is how I alway use clomid.
This for the Clomid along with Intimidate for the NMDAA (more potent then DAA) and Tropinol XP for your T-Booster to help you get baslines back to normal ASAP. I can tell you from experience that by using Intimidate and Tropinol you wont have to worry about a low libido.

Brentoj

Awards
hi guys so I finished my last test enanthate pin yesterday , and on tuesday thats coming will be my 2nd full week off the deca ..

I was wondering this what I have cause it is hard for me to get other pcts

should I start the proviron today or should I start it on the tuesday being 14 days off deca and then run it for 1 or 2 weeks ? then start clomid at 50/25/25/25 daily ? reducing each week ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hi guys so I finished my last test enanthate pin yesterday , and on tuesday thats coming will be my 2nd full week off the deca .. I was wondering this what I have cause it is hard for me to get other pcts should I start the proviron today or should I start it on the tuesday being 14 days off deca and then run it for 1 or 2 weeks ? then start clomid at 50/25/25/25 daily ? reducing each week ?
Dear god you really have no idea what you're even reading do you?!

The clomid as stated above would be 50mg every day week 1, 25 every day weeks 2-4. Not dosed 4 times in a day. The only reduction would be between weeks 1 and 2

Brentoj

Awards
haha no I do understand hence the / / / breaks I meant the clomid 50 first week daily / 25 2nd week daily / and so on .. I do understand ive been doing a lot of reading I just miss communicated it probably in the wrong sense of content sorry

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
haha no I do understand hence the / / / breaks I meant the clomid 50 first week daily / 25 2nd week daily / and so on .. I do understand ive been doing a lot of reading I just miss communicated it probably in the wrong sense of content sorry
Haha no problem man. Just trying to make sure you're not gonna end up on trt next month.

Brentoj

Awards
Haha no problem man. Just trying to make sure you're not gonna end up on trt next month.
shot though just for just making sure .. I read up that you should only start your pct for deca 14-25 days after your last pin .. so if I start the proviron one once a day on the 14th day for 1 or 2 weeks im not sure then the clomid I run for 4 weeks ? so maybe I do the proviron for 1 week .. this is where my confusion sets in ??? thats why I need the help cause my last test enanthate pin was yesterday . so Im not 100% sure as to when I should really start my pct etc thats why I wanna ask more advanced users and preferably guys who have run deca before would even help more

Brentoj

Awards
hey guys ive got a bit of puffy nipples coming along . my mate sugested that I do proviron 2 tabs a day for 20 days . clomid 100mg a day for 1-7 and nolva 50mg a day for 8-37 days ... any comments or suggestions of what I could do ?