First cycle (ostarine) for someone with IBS, need check!

jantios

jantios

Awards
Hi Guys,

Let me introduce myself first:

I turned 23 this year, started lifting when I was 18. I am 6 ft ''2 and 214lbs at the moment. I started out as a tall, skinny guy and went from +- 150 to 210-220 steadily over the years.

My life took a turn in 2013. I suddenly got severe stomach pain and nauseau, and it kept on for days, weeks, and months. I underwent a lot of scans and ended up in the hospital for 8 days. At first I was diagnosed with a mild form of Crohn's disease, because I had some inflammations in my bowel. The inflammation was treated, but I never stopped having severe stomachpains. The doctors said I am suffering from IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
This generic condition with no obvious treatment, a lot of trial and error involved, left me completely broken.

I had to stop with school for a whole year, lost 50 LBS, couldnt even walk the stairs.. Basically sat at home for the rest of the year.
After another ****load of experiments, doctors prescribed me Mirtazapine. While being an anti-depressant, its also used for a treatment for people with Bowel conditions, to kind of ''relax'' the bowel. While I still have pain every single day, it did help a little. This helped me kickstart my days, and I am currently back in college, starting my Master Thesis soon, all good! I also started lifting again, almost a year ago. I gained +- 40 LBS back in around 10 months, the first time benching 225 again felt incredible!

As far as my passion for bodybuilding goes, it really benefits me to keep the body as strong as possible, I would like to take it a small step higher.

After doing months of research, I would like to start a cycle in february. My setup is like this:

Get bloods checked up front

OL Ostar1ne 20/20/20/20/20/20
Some joint support (pharma grade)

PCT:

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/0

Current supplements I am using:

Creatine
Beta alanine
Multivitamine
Whey
Occasional PWO

My goal is to gain some clean LBS, as gaining muscle is becoming harder and harder. I am grateful for even a small amount as 5 LBS

What are your thoughts about this? All help is welcome!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On the young end but well constructed cycle, and researched, so good on you.

+ realistic goals and bloods up front?
We need more guys doing this.

Logging the run?
I'd follow along if so

jantios

jantios

Awards
Thanks, logging for sure!

Well I am forced to play it carefully, I plan to check my bloods around January.
I plan to eat at maintenance coming 2 months, I'll probably be at 10% bodyfat when I start the cycle in february.
Will probably post some pictures aswell.

jantios

jantios

Awards
Little Update:

I will start my cycle on the 9th of february, just after my holiday. I plan to check bloods in the last week of january.

Lost 2lbs since 26 november. Currently sitting around 211. My nolvadex should be in the mailbox in a few weeks.
I have one question though, I read that some people (not a lot) experienced sensitive nipples during an Ostarine run.
Would it be necessary to run an AI when that happens, or should I just finish the cycle and will the nolva take care of it?

jantios

jantios

Awards
Little bump:

I would like to hear some opinions about using an AI on cycle when on Ostarine. I read that some people experienced sensitive nipples during an Ostarine run. Would it be necessary to run an AI when that happens, or should I just finish the cycle and will the nolva take care of it?

Lost a little weight again, sitting at 206 LBS right now. Have all my stuff together for my cycle on february the 7th except for the AI. Just received a big package containing whey, creatine, multivitamine and fish oils. :)

Will be posting pre- pictures, blood results, measurements using tape and strenght stats around next week! I can't wait!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^sounds like a good log man tag me in there when you start.

If it is a concern, always keep an AI on hand, but the likeliness of that happening with osta is very low.
If it happened, I'd lean to just starting up PCT.

Osta isn't worth sides like that if they arise, IMO.