Firsrt Cycle Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Well I'm 17 an about to turn 18 in August I am not thinking about taking Pros yet, I've been studying up on them since last year an i just want some advice on it an how long the compound will last while I have it in storage, the reason I say storage is because I want to wait till I'm 22 an I fear the compounds or just in generally it will be illegal to purchase pros.
So what I have setup for my first cycle is
Epistane
30/40/40/40/50/50 or 40/40/40/40/50/60

then some cycle gaurd but I really haven't looked up any good on cycle protection.

for pct Clomid or taxom

and a otc pct that has all the AIs plus Daa and trib for natural test boosters
if there is anything you'd like to add please do so i wanna be fully protected with the least amount of sides.
I heard epistane has rebound estrogen? is that true?
an how could I counter back pumps?
taurine?

~ Lil bill

ps. I'm not asking for advice too taking steroids I'm asking it for when i get older.
I feel that this was a maturer thing then just jumping straight into it without knowing a damn thing about pros like some of my other friends.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd go with the 40-60mg dosage. 30 is not gonna be very good. With epi I'd just do this for pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/75/50/25/25.

Messer

Messer

Awards
We all know you're not going to wait 4 years with gains in a bottle.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
We all know you're not going to wait 4 years with gains in a bottle.
Please go if you're not going too add help. I don't need your negative opinions, why wouldn't i wait? Im young an i'm not done growing plus i don't have my diet on peak yet. I just wanted this information so when the time comes ill be ready and wont worry an stress over like others do on the forum...

Messer

Messer

Awards
Please go if you're not going too add help. I don't need your negative opinions, why wouldn't i wait? Im young an i'm not done growing plus i don't have my diet on peak yet. I just wanted this information so when the time comes ill be ready and wont worry an stress over like others do on the forum...
Then here is some sound advice. Forget about PH's/DS or AAS until you're 23 and be glad you're got blood so thick with test and natural hormones you can slam muscle on your frame like no tomorrow.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Then here is some sound advice. Forget about PH's/DS or AAS until you're 23 and be glad you're got blood so thick with test and natural hormones you can slam muscle on your frame like no tomorrow.
Alright i got ya. But its so tempting even now. But I'm going to try my hardest to make it to 22 all natural an if i still feel the need to use Phs ill be back here. But thanks for that advice man

Messer

Messer

Awards
Alright i got ya. But its so tempting even now. But I'm going to try my hardest to make it to 22 all natural an if i still feel the need to use Phs ill be back here. But thanks for that advice man
Don't try your hardest just flat out don't do them. You can **** your body up forever kid

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't even researxh yet. Guarantee you won't wait if you have the stuff on hand don't bull **** us.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
If/when this stuff is removed from the market you'll have ample time to stock up before any legal reclassification takes effect. And you'll probably be able to get a lot of it for a fraction of current retail prices. So don't buy now. As was said, you'll be too tempted to jump on **** if it's sitting in your cupboard.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
alright man well, that acutally sounds good but is it clomid or nolva that can cause nip flares?
I was thinking about this for cycle protection what do you think?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/cycle-guard-120-caps.html
Idk, I havnt had that issue. Just choose one and use it for pct, and honestly the only cycle support ingredient that shows any promising results is tudca. So get something with that in there prob. Like aegis or arimicare. Up to u

Status
Not open for further replies.