FireTitan gainin gainz with FN Epi Andro Elite

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be my spot for logging Epi Andro Eltie by Focused Nutrition. I haven't received it yet, but wanted to get my spot started so I can invite some peeps over. Id like to start obviously by thanking Focused Nutrition for the throwing me this bone. Ive already seen some gains in the last couple of months, both on my own and with a kickstart from Androcrine. I will post some measurements by tomorrow so I will have a baseline. I will be looking at using the Epi Andro Elite for a recomp, which is going to take a lot of effort on my part to change my diet. I am looking at doing the Warrior Diet which is a 20/4 intermittent fasting, but may end up changing that to a 16/8. I could use any and all support on this, so I will go ahead and start throwing in some invites. lifted67, Alpha1agreda, Woody, BEAST73 and of course Marms. And Marms, thanks for the opportunity! Tagger, jump on in!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!!! :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Hope it gets here soon! The anticipation is killing me. Hope to impress
Just finished logging this stuff. If I can stress anything it would be to run at atleast 4 caps/day the entire cycle and eat your face off. You will get thicker and stronger for sure. Focused Nutrition is a top notch company you wont be disappointed!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished logging this stuff. If I can stress anything it would be to run at atleast 4 caps/day the entire cycle and eat your face off. You will get thicker and stronger for sure. Focused Nutrition is a top notch company you wont be disappointed!
Sounds good to me. I just need to drop the rest of this lard!! Id like to think that when i stop doing jumping jacks, ALL of me stops doing jumping jacks!!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Strength and size come first for me, the lard can always be cut at some point after you reach where you are trying to go! Just have the mindset of getting as big and freaky as possible on this stuff and worry about trimming the fat later!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Strength and size come first for me, the lard can always be cut at some point after you reach where you are trying to go! Just have the mindset of getting as big and freaky as possible on this stuff and worry about trimming the fat later!
Damn right!! Now I gotta do some push-ups or something!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Haha!! Man I am slam full. At the fire station today. Had 8 eggs and an 18oz steak. Topped that off with a "Creamy Red Velvet Cake" protein shake.
That's what I'm talkin about! That's what it takes to get hoooge my dude

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm talkin about! That's what it takes to get hoooge my dude
. Dude, we had a rep from MTS come by the station today. He brought several proteins in. In fricken real. He had Apple Pie, no bake cookie, cookies and cream,red velvet cake, and ....Pumpkin Pie. Stuff is unreal in taste!! The pumpkin pie tasted like a mouthful of thanksgiving.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
. Dude, we had a rep from MTS come by the station today. He brought several proteins in. In fricken real. He had Apple Pie, no bake cookie, cookies and cream,red velvet cake, and ....Pumpkin Pie. Stuff is unreal in taste!! The pumpkin pie tasted like a mouthful of thanksgiving.
Yall shoulda mugged him and stole the stash lol

JG93

JG93

Awards
FN is the real deal, did a short log on their pwo.
Quality stuff!
I look forward to more of their product.
I've since made a few purchases.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Sh** Balls! It has arrived and my anticipation is not allowing me to wait till tomorrow!! Im dropping the first one now! At the advice of a beast of a man named Monstar, I will be starting with 400mg a day and tear this mamby tamby up!! Hope you guys enjoy my log as much ai believe I will. Im going to throw 150% into this!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Get it bro!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh** Balls! It has arrived and my anticipation is not allowing me to wait till tomorrow!! Im dropping the first one now! At the advice of a beast of a man named Monstar, I will be starting with 400mg a day and tear this mamby tamby up!! Hope you guys enjoy my log as much ai believe I will. Im going to throw 150% into this!!
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course brother, was already in here just wasn't on am today or yesterday too much cuz of the holiday and work
I understand that. I knew you you were already subbed in, just happy to see you and lifted67 checking back in on me. I took my first dose this evening after getting it, and will be in the gym at 0600, with my first real post on this log soon after. Pretty stoked!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I understand that. I knew you you were already subbed in, just happy to see you and lifted67 checking back in on me. I took my first dose this evening after getting it, and will be in the gym at 0600, with my first real post on this log soon after. Pretty stoked!
****ing kill it homie , what you hitting

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ing kill it homie , what you hitting
Depends on my time frame. Im at work, so we get cut short, and technically they dont know we go over there that early in the morning. Lol. But more than likely back and biceps!! Wake up, drop my dose,1 scoop of White Flood and roll with it. Posting my measurements here in just a bit for a bit of self motivation!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, Here are my beginning stats. Im 38, and as of this morning, 224lbs. Around 19%bf(I know, Im working on it).
Biceps-17.25"
Forearms-13.5"
Chest-48"
Calves-17"
Thighs-24"
Neck-17".
I figure its a good baseline, and I hope to improve on all of it! Hope you guys stay with me!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Calves and biceps near identical. Perfect greek measurements!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Awwwwww snap. It's official like a ref with a whistle. Time to get to work!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
On my way to kill some sh1t myself bro!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm stuck at work and it's my (forced) rest day, some guys have all the luck lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Damn right, gotta lift all your weights, and mine :p

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Well damn it I wish I woulda seen this before I woulda had to gone in and shoulder press 315 for reps lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I got something fun for you guys to try one handed dead lifts.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I got something fun for you guys to try one handed dead lifts.
Lmao I wish you knew how often I did these, every time I deadlift I end up doing one armed with 225 when I'm taking the weight off, I've been asked why and my answers are usually "cuz I'm a beast" or "cuz it's fun"