LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the wedding is going ti be in August..which is depressing, but other than that, all is well. You?
I was suppose to be in a wedding next weekend but it got postponed as well :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Theyre “working on it”...but I have a temporary mask I “acquired” from the FD
what you need is a old fashioned navy OBA the kind with the cannister in breastplate, lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i've been hearing about people doing face time or whatever you call it weddings.
I've heard that as well. They need to just do one big video conference wedding like a big meeting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man Id LOVE to own one of those!! “Dont smoke a cigarette for 30 minutes”
we used to go to gitmo in winter and those guys in blue jumpsuits would come onboard ship for a week and run drills...general quarters, general quarters, all hands man your battlestations...you remember 'circle william'-all the ventilation was shut off on entire ship and you were stuck in bowels of ship with all the hatch's closed with no circulating air?

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need to get a bad *ss Neck bandana. lol
Same here! At least grocery stores in my area are starting to make it mandatory to where some type of face mask so I need to get a cool one:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need to get a bad *ss Neck bandana. lol
Especially carrying a gun.
View attachment 193071
I have about 4 of these, they are sold as fishing face guards, not a bandana but more like a stretchy tube you slide over your head. I got them to keep the cold air off my face when I was riding my bike during the winter a couple years ago. You might be able to find some out there still. Also yesterday I found a Five Finger Death Punch face mask on FB, I don't need it but was considering buying one just because it was pretty damn cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have about 4 of these, they are sold as fishing face guards but i got them to keep the cold air off my face when I was riding my bike during the winter a couple years ago. You might be able to find some out there still. Also yesterday I found a Five Finger Death Punch face mask on FB, I don't need it but was considering buying one just because it was pretty damn cool.
don't you live in Houston?
how cold does it get there?
I wouldn't dream of riding a bike during Indiana winter-mask or no mask, lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
don't you live in Houston?
how cold does it get there?
I wouldn't dream of riding a bike during Indiana winter-mask or no mask, lol.
Yes I do, and we get into the 25-35 range a little but, but even 30-50 degrees with high humidity feels cold as all get out. I remember once I flew to North Carolina in the winter and when I left Houston it was in the lower 40s but was bone chilling due to humidity and wind. I landed in NC and walked out to a snow storm and 23 degrees and it actually felt warmer than it did in Houston when I left. People often say the humidity thing is over rated but think about it. I have been outside in 105 degree heat several times. It was just hot, however if you try to dip yourself into a 105 degree hot tub you have to get in slow and it feels almost like it is scalding you. That is humidity... 100% humidity... Same concept you walk outside @ 38 degrees and it doesn't feel ridiculously cold but you put a damp towel in the fridge for a couple hours and put that on your skin and 38 degrees will take your breath away for a second.

Also I didn't end up riding too much because my hands would ache from the cold and my big ol ears would get way too cold.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I do, and we get into the 25-35 range a little but, but even 30-50 degrees with high humidity feels cold as all get out. I remember once I flew to North Carolina in the winter and when I left Houston it was in the lower 40s but was bone chilling due to humidity and wind. I landed in NC and walked out to a snow storm and 23 degrees and it actually felt warmer than it did in Houston when I left. People often say the humidity thing is over rated but think about it. I have been outside in 105 degree heat several times. It was just hot, however if you try to dip yourself into a 105 degree hot tub you have to get in slow and it feels almost like it is scalding you. That is humidity... 100% humidity... Same concept you walk outside @ 38 degrees and it doesn't feel ridiculously cold but you put a damp towel in the fridge for a couple hours and put that on your skin and 38 degrees will take your breath away for a second.

Also I didn't end up riding too much because my hands would ache from the cold and my big ol ears would get way too cold.
yes, I agree-I know all about humidity having lived in the PI for 7 years. when I got out of navy I flew from Chicago to manila in January. I was dressed for Indiana weather-when I walked out onto tarmac in manila I knew exactly what the witch in wizard of oz felt like!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yes, I agree-I know all about humidity having lived in the PI for 7 years. when I got out of navy I flew from Chicago to manila in January. I was dressed for Indiana weather-when I walked out onto tarmac in manila I knew exactly what the witch in wizard of oz felt like!!!!
Yeah that was a hell of an adjustment I am sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that was a hell of an adjustment I am sure!
should have had a pole-bet you never seen anyone stripping off clothes so fast, lol. it was truly a hell of an adjustment!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Philippines definitely has some hot humid weather that's for sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday was my 1st dosing of icon one, was pleasantly surprised...white in color almost identical to iconogenin, and went on just as easy...dried in just a few minutes... @delsolrob is a genius!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...glad you haven't lost your sense of humor, luke!!!

really missed you, glad you are back!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
aren't genetics fun, lol. I guess you could have inherited worse things!!!
My son is much like me. Sarcastic as hell. Love those genetics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, it did get me into one or two or a hundred (who's counting!?!) fights when I was younger. Lol!
aaah, the good ole days...guys would duke it out then be friends [sometimes]...guns not so much.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aaah, the good ole days...guys would duke it out then be friends [sometimes]...guns not so much.
You got that right. that is how me and my best friend met. Fist fight our Jr. year in High School. Got suspended for 3 days. shook hands on our way out of the dean's office and been best friends ever since.
Now you kick there ass when they ask for it and they want to sue you. " miss the good old days when you took your a** kick'en like a man"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got that right. that is how me and my best friend met. Fist fight our Jr. year in High School. Got suspended for 3 days. shook hands on our way out of the dean's office and been best friends ever since.
Now you kick there ass when they ask for it and they want to sue you. " miss the good old days when you took your a** kick'en like a man"
lol, I've been on the giving and the taking of asskickings, but we always lived to fight another day...me and my friends were always at it-especially when alcohol was involved.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. I been whooped buy smaller guys and whooped bigger.
Ive been in 1 or 2 ish fights in my day...and now at work. Good times. But its different at work...which Is why I was and will be going back to BJJ classes. I take it to the ground and punish them, with the icing on the cake being the cuffs being slapped on.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, little update. First Id like to apologize yo @delsolrob for the timing of this run. You kind of got screwed with the Virus crap and all. I still have my second bottle and will be running it shortly. Unfortunately I did not run them
Back to back as asked due to some issues. The virus had us working a bit extra. Then the lockdows happened to include the gym. On top of that my fiance and I had to postpone out wedding till August and then 1.5 weeks ago I had a scare and was sent home from work with a 100.4 fever. Ended up ok, but Ive transported 2 people to jail in the last week that are being tested due to high fevers and cough, and 1 even saying they had the covid. The BIGGEST loser in this is me, I was really enjoying the Icon ONE run, and was looking forward to the full cycle. So for that I apologize to you all. But things are starting to get back to normal, even the the gyms are still closed. Still having knee soreness but when the gyms open Ill be back hard at it and will start my BJJ classes again, my cardio.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, little update. First Id like to apologize yo @delsolrob for the timing of this run. You kind of got screwed with the Virus crap and all. I still have my second bottle and will be running it shortly. Unfortunately I did not run them
Back to back as asked due to some issues. The virus had us working a bit extra. Then the lockdows happened to include the gym. On top of that my fiance and I had to postpone out wedding till August and then 1.5 weeks ago I had a scare and was sent home from work with a 100.4 fever. Ended up ok, but Ive transported 2 people to jail in the last week that are being tested due to high fevers and cough, and 1 even saying they had the covid. The BIGGEST loser in this is me, I was really enjoying the Icon ONE run, and was looking forward to the full cycle. So for that I apologize to you all. But things are starting to get back to normal, even the the gyms are still closed. Still having knee soreness but when the gyms open Ill be back hard at it and will start my BJJ classes again, my cardio.
All I can say is Im glad I dont have to deal with all those D*cks. If they had covid they would probably try to give it to you.
STAY SAFE Brother!

You really need to get one of these! LOL

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I can say is Im glad I dont have to deal with all those D*cks. If they had covid they would probably try to give it to you.
STAY SAFE Brother!

You really need to get one of these! LOL
View attachment 193402
They wont let is wear them. Solid black or solid blue is all and they dont offer them like that, Ive looked. I actually own a few of the their face covers. They finally gave us some cotton masks that someone donated...which is great but only stops me from spreading the virus if I have it...not getting it if I deal
With someone that does. All good. I got this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They wont let is wear them. Solid black or solid blue is all and they dont offer them like that, Ive looked. I actually own a few of the their face covers. They finally gave us some cotton masks that someone donated...which is great but only stops me from spreading the virus if I have it...not getting it if I deal
Be safe brother

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
absolutely, once a navy man always a navy man...YOU GOT THIS!!!

like the girls in PI always told me---hard to keep a navy man down, lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How am I not getting updates on this....my updates suck. Here I have been thinking Firetitan just ditched us again. Now I find out it was me who ditched everyone else!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How am I not getting updates on this....my updates suck. Here I have been thinking Firetitan just ditched us again. Now I find out it was me who ditched everyone else!
No, no updates here either. lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@FireTitan hey, man-you ok?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you ain't the only one!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, Im good, preoccupied with a work “assignment” I shall not go into details about. But all is well. No gyms open here in VA, and looking like 5 more weeks before they do, soooo Ive moved to doing what I can with a few pieces of equipment we have at work. I still have a tube of the Icon One, just being patient before using it, and will probably buy another bottle soon. The fiance has my buying powers on hold until the wedding since we had to pay so much more to get everything loved to the new date. Thanks for checking in on me. Assignment over, back to reality

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, Im good, preoccupied with a work “assignment” I shall not go into details about. But all is well. No gyms open here in VA, and looking like 5 more weeks before they do, soooo Ive moved to doing what I can with a few pieces of equipment we have at work. I still have a tube of the Icon One, just being patient before using it, and will probably buy another bottle soon. The fiance has my buying powers on hold until the wedding since we had to pay so much more to get everything loved to the new date. Thanks for checking in on me. Assignment over, back to reality
glad to hear you are ok and doing well!!! icon one is good stuff!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear you are ok and doing well!!! icon one is good stuff!!!
Definitely is!! Id like to run the 2 bottles back to back like the review was intended to be. So after I purchase another I will and I will give what I said ai would!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely is!! Id like to run the 2 bottles back to back like the review was intended to be. So after I purchase another I will and I will give what I said ai would!
just a headsup…iconicformulations.com is having a memorial day sale-everything is 35% off.