• First Up Vote
You’re looking massive, Fire!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, been hectic. Knee flared up so the leg workouts STILL havent started, and helping my better half plan this wedding. Anyway. Still feeling great, no drip in weight, holding at 221. But I can SEE a difference. And the other day, getting ready for work I realized my vest was fitting better. That I love! Had a great arm day today and feeling good and swole. Now getting ready to kill some slow cooker corned beef and cabbage!! Anyway...took a little picture and compared it to my starting picture, my silhouette is definitely shaping up better and showing more definition. You call
IMG_4717.JPG

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving the log. Keep it up.

Any change in libido or possible lethergy?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, that's what's so awesome about this stuff!! Dropping lbs, but seeing positive changes in the mirror!!
Definitely product of the year for 2020!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the delay, been hectic. Knee flared up so the leg workouts STILL havent started, and helping my better half plan this wedding. Anyway. Still feeling great, no drip in weight, holding at 221. But I can SEE a difference. And the other day, getting ready for work I realized my vest was fitting better. That I love! Had a great arm day today and feeling good and swole. Now getting ready to kill some slow cooker corned beef and cabbage!! Anyway...took a little picture and compared it to my starting picture, my silhouette is definitely shaping up better and showing more definition. You call View attachment 192128
Looking Good Brother!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking Beefy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Give me another day to reply to that last question...just want to make sure of some things before I post it....but its in the works!! And thanks for following!!
damn, brother...why didn't you tag me for this thread?

anyways, I've been battling sciatica..finally started @delsolrob cbd oil-that stuff is incredible, hydrocodone barely touched the pain--2 days in much better...hit rob up about this stuff for your knee.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, brother...why didn't you tag me for this thread?

anyways, I've been battling sciatica..finally started @delsolrob cbd oil-that stuff is incredible, hydrocodone barely touched the pain--2 days in much better...hit rob up about this stuff for your knee.
Well first of all I wanna thank you for joining into this little party of mine… Always good to see you, go Navy! But second of all, I am not allowed to use CBD oil as a police officer in the state of Virginia. Which completely sucks because my dad loves using it

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in. Reading your posts is taking me back to the Anabolic Minds of yesteryear! Good to see you back.

BTW, what is Icon 1? Is it just topical 1-DHEA?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in. Reading your posts is taking me back to the Anabolic Minds of yesteryear! Good to see you back.

it's a topical matrix of 1-DHEA, DHEA and pregnenolone

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to see you too! Man, Im just going to be real with you..besides what @delsorob just posted about it...its something special. Nit just the compound but the product in its entirety. Extremely fast drying, not runny AT ALL when its pumped out of the tube, and within a few days I truly felt a difference. Now the real testing begins...all gyms in my area are closed for the next 2 weeks minimum...so ill be doing this prison style....push ups, burpees and the rip deck app. But going to continue the run as directed by the boss himself. I highly recommend Icon ONE and still have several weeks to go!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking bottle! Top notch design!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet it is a nice addition to TRT getting the DHEA levels up and balancing hormones more with the preg.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t wait to see how you end up doing total on this. I find that @delsolrob topicals dry better and cleaner than others I’ve used. Plus no crazy colors or dyes that get on clothes.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t wait to see how you end up doing total on this. I find that @delsolrob topicals dry better and cleaner than others I’ve used. Plus no crazy colors or dyes that get on clothes.
Valid point on the dyes..Something else I forgot to mention is the fact that your skin does not feel sticky later on or maybe the word I need to use is tacky

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Valid point on the dyes..Something else I forgot to mention is the fact that your skin does not feel sticky later on or maybe the word I need to use is tacky
This is what I hate most about topicals I’ve used. Takes for every to be able to get dressed. I’m running some iconogenin right now and takes like 3 minutes max.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still here guys. Slowed down a bit for a few days because of all this crap going around, but got me a damn good shoulder day in yesterday...RIGHT before the Governor closed all gyms. So itll be home workouts for a bit..although Imma try and work out a little deal with the city fire department and use their gym. Anyway, still loving the product, 1 bottle just about done, maybe a few days left.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still here guys. Slowed down a bit for a few days because of all this crap going around, but got me a damn good shoulder day in yesterday...RIGHT before the Governor closed all gyms. So itll be home workouts for a bit..although Imma try and work out a little deal with the city fire department and use their gym. Anyway, still loving the product, 1 bottle just about done, maybe a few days left.
stay safe brother!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this product a upgrade to sustain alpha, apologies for my little knowledge as not used by brand before
no, it is a upgrade to dermacrine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy world we live in right now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure itll ever be the same
I doubt it will ever be the same but hopefully it will come back to some sense of normalcy before the fugging wheels fall off...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cant wait for this stuff to hit the UK. I'll prob end up sucking up the shipping costs and order direct from US....any idea of general release date guys?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still alive guys....just working my arse off. Wedding has been postponed due to the virus, and people in this city I work for are idiots...at least 13 confirmed cases, just trying to stay safe and healthy, hope all of you are as well

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still alive guys....just working my arse off. Wedding has been postponed due to the virus, and people in this city I work for are idiots...at least 13 confirmed cases, just trying to stay safe and healthy, hope all of you are as well
You stay safe brother!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How you holding up?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you holding up?
Im hanging in there. Everyone on lockdown is driving the domestics WAY up so im going into everyones house. PD is supposed to be giving us masks but it hasnt happened yet. Just moving on the best I can. Looks like the wedding is going ti be in August..which is depressing, but other than that, all is well. You?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if your going in peoples houses you need a mask.

stay safe!!!