Finished my first cycle... need something with a little bit more kick???

Drping11

Awards
Hey just about finished my first cycle i used "Advanced Muscle Science Hormone Regulation Kit RD" i gained around 8 pounds of muscles and a little fat. I'm looking to try something with a little more kick in it because to me this was a very beginner cycle. Could you guys please point me into the right direction?

Thanks

uniifirex

Awards
You did not gain 8lbs of muscle, you gained 8lbs PERIOD.

This is extremely vague-
Age/Height/Weight, Training experience, cycle experience etc.
Also, what are you looking for? PH's AAS peptides?

Drping11

Awards
Yeah guess your right on that i have been eating a lot more since on this cycle.

To answer your questions

I'm 28/5'11/183
Been training for around 6-7 years
This has been my first cycle. I have been taking protein/ creatine BCAA's for years though

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you ready to step into the world of methylated PHs? Or are you looking to go AAS?

Drping11

Awards
Which would be less harsh on my liver? And what which would you recommend for a sencond cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
well, methylated PHs are going to be harsh (some moreso than others), all of the non methyls tend to be milder on the gains as well. If you can get legit AAS safely, and are able to inject yourself, a simple test cycle with an AI would be a nice way to go that won't be harsh on your body.

uniifirex

Awards
well, methylated PHs are going to be harsh (some moreso than others), all of the non methyls tend to be milder on the gains as well. If you can get legit AAS safely, and are able to inject yourself, a simple test cycle with an AI would be a nice way to go that won't be harsh on your body.
This, but if your looking for a PH, SD-10 is REALLY out there right now, its pretty much AAS as airborne told me.

Might as well grab it before its gone if your looking to run it in the future, its about 20$.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
well, all the non-methyls are relatively mild compared to the methyls (methyls being harsher on the liver), due to the fact that the methylation allows more of the compound to survive the first pass through the liver and be able to work.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the only other options really are:
trenazone (if you can find it in stock)
the andro series from primordial
the alpha reservoir from fore runner labs
taurus nutrition's line.

which will all give similar results to the AMS stack you just tried over an 8 week cycle IMHO.

Drping11

Awards
What would be a methyls that isn tso intense? and which would you recomend for me?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pmag and halodrol are relatively mild methyls. Mechabol is looking interesting so far as well and is what pmag converts to inside the body.

I think a nice mild dosed cycle of any of those three would be a nice step up, would probably net 10-15 lean pounds in 6 weeks.

Ryan1000

Awards
out of curiousity, how long do you plan on waiting before you run your 2nd cycle?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the only other options really are:
trenazone (if you can find it in stock)
the andro series from primordial
the alpha reservoir from fore runner labs
taurus nutrition's line.

which will all give similar results to the AMS stack you just tried over an 8 week cycle IMHO.
how do feel about ams's anabolic growth kit? compared to fore runner

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yes, i saw that you wanted orals and suggested accordingly.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think that an appropriate fore-runner stack and the AMS stack will compare favorably, the only MAJOR difference I see is the delivery method.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
A widely accepted method is: Time ON + PCT= Time off

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yes they are orals. And so you don't reply to the questions above incorrectly. Time off = cycle + pct.

Darn dident see the second page.

Drping11

Awards
So a total of 5 weeks of? But the cycly was so weak

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I don't advise fluctuating your hormones that much in a short period of time.

So, How long did you run the cycle and how long was your PCT?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
how long was your cycle, what was the dose of the compounds(how many tabs of each), and what pct are you doing now. it might have been weak but it still probably suppressed you to some degree.

Drping11

Awards
I used AMS hormone regulation kit rd for 30 days and the pct that game with it for a month (1-andro 100mg twice a day) (4-ad 200 mg twice a day) and PCT (Hydroxypropyl-beta Cyclodextrin 125mg Ellagic Acid 25mg, Resveratrol 25mg 7,8 Benzoflavone 15mg twice a day)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
According to your last statement, your time off should be 8 weeks.

Drping11

Awards
Why would i have to wait 8 weeks is it really that necessary?

Drping11

Awards
pmag and halodrol are relatively mild methyls. Mechabol is looking interesting so far as well and is what pmag converts to inside the body.

I think a nice mild dosed cycle of any of those three would be a nice step up, would probably net 10-15 lean pounds in 6 weeks.
What would I be dosing if i went the pmag and halodrol route? Would i need to take anything else with it?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
What would I be dosing if i went the pmag and halodrol route? Would i need to take anything else with it?
dude, you need to read and research on your own for the next couple weeks straight, google etc. im pretty new to this as well but i want to learn myself so ive been on this ****ing computer for the last 2 months.

Drping11

Awards
dude, you need to read and research on your own for the next couple weeks straight, google etc. im pretty new to this as well but i want to learn myself so ive been on this ****ing computer for the last 2 months.
I am doing my own research as well but isn't this the point of the forums to be 1 type of research?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I am doing my own research as well but isn't this the point of the forums to be 1 type of research?
Yes the point of this forum is to research, now do so. When people tel you to wait 8 weeks, dont question it. You come on here for help then dont listen to the advice...

Drping11

Awards
Yes the point of this forum is to research, now do so. When people tel you to wait 8 weeks, dont question it. You come on here for help then dont listen to the advice...
So one person tells me 1 bit of advice and I should just blindly do it with out questioning? That doesnt make sense at all.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Everyone is telling you what you need to do! We wouldn't be lying too you. We all are experienced with them or researchers! So I suggest you do your own research if your not liking what you hear.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
So one person tells me 1 bit of advice and I should just blindly do it with out questioning? That doesnt make sense at all.
Then why did you ask for advice? When a teacher told you 2 + 2 = 4, you excepted it because you knew that she was the teacher and you were the student, so she had credibility. Now we all have credibility and you are still just a student and you are questioning the people who you came to for help, on help that they gave you. Sounds ignorant to me.

Drping11

Awards
Agreed i just get paranoid and like to ask a million questions it's a thing i do

Drping11

Awards
I think i wanna go with this Hdrol for 6 weeks - 50/75/75/75/75/75 Do i need any support supps while on this cycle? Like a liver support or test booster?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think i wanna go with this Hdrol for 6 weeks - 50/75/75/75/75/75 Do i need any support supps while on this cycle? Like a liver support or test booster?
seriously dude...WTF u have not looked anything up

uniifirex

Awards
Do everyone a favor and look your **** up, make a new thread in a month, and then we'll critique it, you know so little you should not have even ran that last cycle.

Drping11

Awards
Do everyone a favor and look your **** up, make a new thread in a month, and then we'll critique it, you know so little you should not have even ran that last cycle.
I did my research for my first cycle is was a very low level cycle and wasnt to complicated to understand how it works. All i wam trying to do is get something a little stronger but i get nothing but negative remarks in this thread.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I did my research for my first cycle is was a very low level cycle and wasnt to complicated to understand how it works. All i wam trying to do is get something a little stronger but i get nothing but negative remarks in this thread.
It's still not complicated. We aren't asking you to know what molecules are bonded to form the compound and all that, hell I don't know any of that but if you stick around on this board for even a month you will find out a ton of info. Stay here, research helladrol for a month. Find some logs and read through them, then make a post. If you actually applied yourself instead of coming on and expecting us to set it all up then in one week you would know most about what you need for a HD cycle.

uniifirex

Awards
Because you answered how soon after, you definitely did not read up enough information on it, go look stuff up and THEN post, and we'll critique it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so to answer your question's I saw....
Usually PCT is time on(4 week cycle 4 weeks with a SERM*we will talk about that in a min*) The smart thing to do however is double the time off.Lets face it,your messing with hormone production.This will mess you up no matter how you go about things.8 weeks off for a 4 week cycle(4 weeks on SERM 4 weeks additional) is to make sure your levels get back to normal and your body recovers.
Over the counter PCT's are great test boosters but not really valid for a proper PCT.I would like you to give this thread a lookie loo. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html writen by manbeast.
This should explain PCT/SERMS and 9 times out of 9 pct is more important then your cycle.Just sayin.

Good non methyl's are MILD/CUTTERS11-oxo(mild as ****)Orastan-A(Furuza-A),Orastan-E(pstanz),BULKERS/MULTI USE:Tren(bulker?),Trenazone,bold,1-androsterone,Max LMG (and clones) and the Andro series from primordial . May be more but these are the contenders most use
Although using cycle support products are STILL suggested because of blood pressure and other sides.

Methyl's are hard on the liver but can have some amazing results.Taken with support supps the damage can be limited.Also can be stacked with non methyl's.Here's somemethyls
Cutters/recomp:Epistane / Havoc,Protodrol Here's where they shine though.... BULKERS/MULTI PURPOSE:Halodrol / H-Drol / Halo-D,Promagnon/ P-Mag,M-1,4ADD,Dymethazine,Pheraplex,Superdrol,Mass Tabs

There may be more compounds and I probably put some in the wrong place but this should give you an idea.A good dose for Hdrol is 50 mg's for the first 2 weeks to access how your body reacts then bump it up to 75 for the remainder of your cycle if this is your first time using.Always take cycle support products with or without methyl's.

Cutting/lean gains is very effective on non methyls but bulking is...in my opinion....better reserved for things like SD and wetter compounds.
Hope I helped.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Why would i have to wait 8 weeks is it really that necessary?
It is the widely accepted amount of time for your body to normalize before messing with your HPTA again. I would strongly recommend it before you go with something stronger. Btw, How old are you?
Research..
Do your research, this is an easy one. There are HUNDREDS of threads about Hdrol on this site alone... That being said, YES support supps are recommended on a cycle of Hdrol. I wouldn't suggest a test booster until PCT.. Btw, the first cycle of Hdrol that I did was 6 weeks at 90mg every week and I stacked it with Furazabol at 300mg. Was a VERY successful cycle.

seriously dude...WTF u have not looked anything up
^^^^^^^^^^^This. He kind of has a point dude.