Finflex pct

Kickstart7

Well-known member
O I still need reduce XT if I use finaflex pct? Is this a good pct to add to DAA and nolva?
 
So finaflex pct is g2g with those twos things for a complete pct?
 
So finaflex pct is g2g with those twos things for a complete pct?

Yes. Unless you're worried about prolactin, wich if you're using nolva I dunno why you would be, everything looks covered nicely.
 
I'm running halo x , it's really dry so I think I'll be ok!
 
Start reduce xt in week 3 of PCT.
 
Would neon intercept be something I could use out of curiosity? I'll use reduce XT but I never see anyone talk about it even though it's got high ratings everywhere.
 
Would neon intercept be something I could use out of curiosity? I'll use reduce XT but I never see anyone talk about it even though it's got high ratings everywhere.

You never see people talk bout Reduce XT? Reduce XT is the most popular cortisol control supp on this board.

Neon intercept is waaaaay overpriced and besides, Reduce XT is much better :)
 
Reduce Xt is a staple in a ton of guys pct's, many of which are vets on this board.
Of course it has high ratings, because it works. Simple as that.
 
Deff not arguing that but is finaflex already a great AI blocker? I don't want to over do that right?
 
Ok thanks!
 
You talking about finaflex's Revolution Black PCT? for a AI?
It has Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) in it.
This would help along side something like Nolva.
I think you would only need two a day, maybe that's even high to run Arimistane at, cause 2 ED would put you at 100mg.

Guys that I trust only ran that around 50mg, to top it at 75mg.
 
You talking about finaflex's Revolution Black PCT? for a AI?
It has Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) in it.
This would help along side something like Nolva.
I think you would only need two a day, maybe that's even high to run Arimistane at, cause 2 ED would put you at 100mg.

Guys that I trust only ran that around 50mg, to top it at 75mg.

Eh, iv ran arimistane at around 200mg before. You just taper down. 100/75/50/25 or something like this would be good
 
So exactly how should i do my nolva with my PCT revolution? I thought I had it figured out.
 
So exactly how should i do my nolva with my PCT revolution? I thought I had it figured out.

I personally would always run the AI 2 weeks past my serm. And also run reduce Xt past your serm.
You could always start pct rev at week 2

Nolva
20/20/10/10

Rev pct
0/0/x/x/x/x

Reduce Xt
Starting week 3
 
I personally would always run the AI 2 weeks past my serm. And also run reduce Xt past your serm. You could always start pct rev at week 2 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Rev pct 0/0/x/x/x/x Reduce Xt Starting week 3
I also have DAA. I was thinking prob do all 30 days of it until I finish it from the start
 
I personally would always run the AI 2 weeks past my serm. And also run reduce Xt past your serm.
You could always start pct rev at week 2

Nolva
20/20/10/10

Rev pct
0/0/x/x/x/x

Reduce Xt
Starting week 3

I completely agree with the statements here, this is how everyone else seems to run these things.
 
I also have DAA. I was thinking prob do all 30 days of it until I finish it from the start

I like that idea. Or you could run Cel PCT Assist starting day one and then add in rev at week 2.

So cel pct assist
4/4/4/4

Daa
3/3/3/3

Rev
0/0/3/2/2/1. (Dose is up to you though)

Reduce Xt
Start week 3
Run a full bottle at recommended dosage

Nolva
20/20/10/10
 
Back
Top