Kickstart7
Well-known member
O I still need reduce XT if I use finaflex pct? Is this a good pct to add to DAA and nolva?
O I still need reduce XT if I use finaflex pct? Is this a good pct to add to DAA and nolva?
So finaflex pct is g2g with those twos things for a complete pct?
I'm running halo x , it's really dry so I think I'll be ok!
Would neon intercept be something I could use out of curiosity? I'll use reduce XT but I never see anyone talk about it even though it's got high ratings everywhere.
Deff not arguing that but is finaflex already a great AI blocker? I don't want to over do that right?
Ok thanks!
You talking about finaflex's Revolution Black PCT? for a AI?
It has Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) in it.
This would help along side something like Nolva.
I think you would only need two a day, maybe that's even high to run Arimistane at, cause 2 ED would put you at 100mg.
Guys that I trust only ran that around 50mg, to top it at 75mg.
So exactly how should i do my nolva with my PCT revolution? I thought I had it figured out.
I also have DAA. I was thinking prob do all 30 days of it until I finish it from the startI personally would always run the AI 2 weeks past my serm. And also run reduce Xt past your serm. You could always start pct rev at week 2 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Rev pct 0/0/x/x/x/x Reduce Xt Starting week 3
I personally would always run the AI 2 weeks past my serm. And also run reduce Xt past your serm.
You could always start pct rev at week 2
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Rev pct
0/0/x/x/x/x
Reduce Xt
Starting week 3
I also have DAA. I was thinking prob do all 30 days of it until I finish it from the start