Finding DMSO locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvnwun

Awards
Forgive me if this question has been asked, as it would seem an obvious one. But after searching through about 6 pages of threads on DMSO-no luck. Anyhow, I wanted to know where I might find DMSO in a retail location locally. I actually have some on the way, but if it's easily available around town, I'd REALLY like to get this cycle started! Shipping takes forever here in CA it seems. Thanks in advance for any help, guys...

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I was actually wondering this myself. This and also the other stuff needed for the mix, though, I'm sure you can find them all at the same kind of store I'm assuming from the links I have seen.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Vet shop may have it.. Or in some states nutatual or nutrition stores have it.. TTY

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Save your self the time and hassle of searching locally. You may find some of the things you need but will probably end up having to order on line in the end.

drvnwun

Awards
Just found some DMSO at a local organic foods store...thanx for the replies guys...:D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you did, but is it the 70% dmso/30% water or is it the 99% DMSO? I only say this because the 70/30 stuff is all I've been able to locate locally.

drvnwun

Awards
I'm sure you did, but is it the 70% dmso/30% water or is it the 99% DMSO? I only say this because the 70/30 stuff is all I've been able to locate locally.
It's 99%.:cool: What kind of stores have you been checking? The place I found it was'nt so much a supplement store-more of a small, Whole Earth-type organic grocer.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I found a big 22oz + 99% pure bottle at my local Tractor Supply Hardware.

galileo

Awards
99% at the feed store here in my area.......Even have a nifty roll on......

chevelleman

Awards
Any large animal supply store or vet should have some. If you buy this kind though you really need to cut it because it is stronger for horses. I usually fix mine 50/50 with mouthwash(it helps it get into your skin better) This is a great mix. try it!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Any large animal supply store or vet should have some. If you buy this kind though you really need to cut it because it is stronger for horses. I usually fix mine 50/50 with mouthwash(it helps it get into your skin better) This is a great mix. try it!
I think mixing DMSO with mouthwash is potentially asking for trouble. DMSO is a potent skin penetrator so it really doesn't need anything to "help it get into your skin better". You can merely add it to your trans. For better absorption I would use it pre and post application of trans. You could mix it with water or preferably Isoprop alcohol.

chevelleman

Awards
well hate to hurt your feelings but I myself have been using it for over 6 years and my family has been using it for well over 30. So I think experience wins this one

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I live in So Cal and Henry's Market Place carries it, I saw it there last night. I am not sure if you have those up near you in SF

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is the typical price in these stores for the gel?

I saw 16 oz. for like $14.50 or so on viaglo.com (w/ free shipping over $50). I recently got 6 oz. for $6 (so slightly more) on Ebay just to try it.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
i know for a fact that you can get it at places that specialize in horses.... riding gear, feed, horse-supps, **** like that. one of my friends' daughters shows horses, and he just uses the same **** on himself they rub on his horses joints. that **** is mighty potent. the garlic breath is a little weird.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my local animal feed / gardening center has the 99% grade.

My buddy let me try his batch of 50/50 blend and works wonders.

shct

Status
Not open for further replies.