Finally. THE BLR PRE WORKOUT THREAD. New product leaks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEAK02 is something that is rarely seen. Personal experience is very positive.
Partly because as an ingredient its pretty expensive. 3x most.
And if anything I'm seeing a trend of companies trying to get away with as little as possible.
We won't follow this trend. We will add what we think works and if it's expensive it's expensive. You won't see any bogos like you do with some companies but the product will kick ass.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if anything I'm seeing a trend of companies trying to get away with as little as possible.
We won't follow this trend. We will add what we think works and if it's expensive it's expensive. You won't see any bogos like you do with some companies but the product will kick ass.
What is advised peak 02 dose 2grams?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is advised peak 02 dose 2grams?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well those of you who have been here a while know I frequently get bashed for telling the truth. We test all kinds of stuff including common ingredients for comparison. So many common ingredients are basically worthless. Then you have whole products based off of them with some caffeine added. Which means your 1.5 to 2$ a serving pre is just 10c worth of caffeine! Many take 2 scoops making it 3.5+$ a dose.
And many of the products only have 20 doses per bottle. Its nuts.
Those who know the truth are the ones that support BLR
Also wanted to ask you guys what you think of PEAK02?
Peak02 with Cordyceps is my secret on leg days. Stamina increase is INSANE

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So let me ask everyone another question. Seems like people like PEAK02.
There is evidence reishi mushrooms are antiandrogenic as well as reduce DHT levels.
With this knowledge would you still use it or would you choose a high grade cordyceps instead.

All theoretically of course.
Im asking because these are the lines of questions I asked myself.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those who know the truth are the ones that support BLRPeak02 with Cordyceps is my secret on leg days. Stamina increase is INSANE
Thanks bud
Ive tried the PEAK02 and for sure thought it improved my endurance. It seemed to get better with time as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dose you normally see is 1g to 2g.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So let me ask everyone another question. Seems like people like PEAK02.
There is evidence reishi mushrooms are antiandrogenic as well as reduce DHT levels.
With this knowledge would you still use it or would you choose a high grade cordyceps instead.

All theoretically of course.
Im asking because these are the lines of questions I asked myself.
Acute reductions probably are nothing to worry about, but I’d still go with Peak02 or cordyceps

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt notice any issues but my test levels are pretty high. 1000+
I think anecdotal evidence is important in this case.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The dose you normally see is 1g to 2g.
I’d feel short changed if I only got 1g.

You see that with Lion’s Mane all the time. Products with 500mg-1000mg when you need much more than this

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didnt notice any issues but my test levels are pretty high. 1000+
I think anecdotal evidence is important in this case.
Yeah, good point, but someone with “average” test would probably still need to run it for 2-3 months to see if they note any difference (performance wise)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, good point, but someone with “average” test would probably still need to run it for 2-3 months to see if they note any difference (performance wise)
The other thing is dosage. I'm unsure how high the chemical dose needs to be to block the androgen receptor.
I would like to see opinions from anyone reading this.
What has your experience been with Peak02.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d feel short changed if I only got 1g.

You see that with Lion’s Mane all the time. Products with 500mg-1000mg when you need much more than this
Oh I can't agree more.
We see this alot lately. Products with largely underdosed ingredients and then 500mg+ stims. What's the point of even adding 3g citrulline? Even if it was super efficacious (questionable) it still won't work with all those vasoconstrictors.

Some go so low as to include 25 to 50mg of stuff that needs 300+mg

We are also going to release a mixed stim product. Stims only.
100% for that. Cns stimulation.
Relatively cheap. So if you really want a high dose stim pre, just use that. Shine all the other stuff that's not gonna work anyways.

Or use our pre that will dominate anything high stim with regards to performance enhancement but has low stims.

Either way we won't be short changing anything. If it can't be included at full dose we pulled it out altogether.
Why spend your money on ingredients that are just there to trick consumers.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When need some something for our taste buds leak a ingredient or two

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When need some something for our taste buds leak a ingredient or two
I will start talking about ingredients but first I want to talk about why.
I have a post I started writing yesterday but havnt had the time to finish. It's relatively long.
Ill post it in the am.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will start talking about ingredients but first I want to talk about why.
I have a post I started writing yesterday but havnt had the time to finish. It's relatively long.
Ill post it in the am.
This is the last thing anyone wants to hear ‘why’

EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR WHATS IN IT!!!

Stop being a tease

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me ask you guys a question. Are you interested in finding out the ingredients in this pre-workout?

Kudos on a legendary troll thread, Brundel.FINALLY.......even greater delay.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I swear people just want to complain. Like chill the F out. "Hey Brundel, release an ingredient or two and risk losing $ to a company that everyone know's copycats your ingredients"

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there are things I can disclose of course because they are not new or unused.
We will have 2g of glycerpump. Spray dried.
This one vastly surpassed any other for me. And we will have 1.5g betain /tmg.
Both are great osmolytes and help draw in fluid and help alot with regards to strength, endurance and a skin splitting pump. I think osmolytes are a primary. They are also not at all effected by stims.
If your really training seriously you will be getting about 1gal water per day. This will fill you out and keep you ultra hydrated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I don't think we will lose sales if I don't disclose. Once people see the full label the ly will want. It's exceptionally well rounded and works better than any I've tried. This time we are ready to go to press. So there isn't much delay.
Once we go to press we will have about 3 weeks and the aim is to start within 2 weeks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well there are things I can disclose of course because they are not new or unused.
We will have 2g of glycerpump. Spray dried.
This one vastly surpassed any other for me. And we will have 1.5g betain /tmg.
Both are great osmolytes and help draw in fluid and help alot with regards to strength, endurance and a skin splitting pump. I think osmolytes are a primary. They are also not at all effected by stims.
If your really training seriously you will be getting about 1gal water per day. This will fill you out and keep you ultra hydrated.
Why’d you decide 1.5g Betaine vs the studies dose of 2.5g? I understand that its primary action in your pre may not be for the reasons we all normally consume betaine, but it’s not a crazy expensive ingredient

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why’d you decide 1.5g Betaine vs the studies dose of 2.5g? I understand that its primary action in your pre may not be for the reasons we all normally consume betaine, but it’s not a crazy expensive ingredient
Same question. Plus, doesn’t TMG need like 4-6 weeks of continuous use at 2.5g to actually see the benefit?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same question. Plus, doesn’t TMG need like 4-6 weeks of continuous use at 2.5g to actually see the benefit?
Says other products underdose things proceeds to underdose betaine.

Regardless I’m a fan of both those in preworkouts (glycerpump and betaine).

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Edit: Misread..

Last edited:
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion, the perfect pump is a mix of Citrulline, Glycerol, and Nitrates. Got all based covered with fullness and vascularity.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, the perfect pump is a mix of Citrulline, Glycerol, and Nitrates. Got all based covered with fullness and vascularity.
Agree.. Keep it at effective dosages and that’s all we need for a good pump.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a fan of s7 personally.
The betain dose is fluid currently. The goal is a higher dose but because of the other ingredients (including glycerol) we have to be careful. Otherwise you'll get either a wet muck or a hard Puck in your bottle.
In testing 1.5 was a sweet spot but manufacturer have techniques they can use and we will include a dessicant packet. So don't trip on the betain dose. I mentioned the lowest possible dose.

Also I don't think betain takes weeks to work. Especially not in a pre.
Betain, similarly to creatine and glycerol is an osmolyte. It will perform as one in a much shorter period.
The goal of the betain is intracellular and extracellular fluid retention.
Ill touch more on this in the write up.

It's amazing how long you can stay full using this stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are all these patented blends coming out.
So far peak02 was the only one that did anything for us.

I'm also seeing some included in products at these miniscule doses. And some being included in pres and ergogenics that don't relate in any way. It's like adding it just so the label looks good but it does nothing. Shameful.

What do you guys think about vaso 6? I can tell you that we are not using it. Seems like it was overhyped but under studied. Didn't work well for our testers compared to the ones we chose.
We have 2 dedicated vasos. One I don't think has ever been used in a product and the other is rare in this form. They are solid though.

Reactions: 00A
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are all these patented blends coming out.
So far peak02 was the only one that did anything for us.

I'm also seeing some included in products at these miniscule doses. And some being included in pres and ergogenics that don't relate in any way. It's like adding it just so the label looks good but it does nothing. Shameful.

What do you guys think about vaso 6? I can tell you that we are not using it. Seems like it was overhyped but under studied. Didn't work well for our testers compared to the ones we chose.
We have 2 dedicated vasos. One I don't think has ever been used in a product and the other is rare in this form. They are solid though.
Vaso6 was indeed overhyped and overpriced from the get go. I won’t miss it and it will fade away soon.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6 was indeed overhyped and overpriced from the get go. I won’t miss it and it will fade away soon.
Isn’t it already on the way down? I don’t see any new formulas of Pre with Vaso6.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t it already on the way down? I don’t see any new formulas of Pre with Vaso6.
You sure dont! Many have already started to reformulate without it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not surprising that we all look for similar benefits from a preworkout, so I won’t repeat those.

Endurance is probably one of the toughest categories to truly satisfy through traditional formulas. Seems that this goal will probably be the most notable difference between this product and the more traditional PWOs we are used to. I think that is great!

What I think can be disappointing in a majority of traditional preworkouts is that they tend to lose efficacy the longer or more often you use them. I think we have all experienced that!

Incorporating adaptogens to reduce that pattern, while increasing endurance and lowering cortisol response is definitely an exciting direction in my book. As already mentioned, PeakO2 and Cordyceps are certainly worthy contenders. Cordyceps can commonly cause an upset stomach in quite a few people though...so that could be problematic.

Another thing I would love to see from this product is for it to not result in bloating my stomach!

Oh @brundel , I think this product needs to be called “Black Roar“

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not surprising that we all look for similar benefits from a preworkout, so I won’t repeat those.

Endurance is probably one the toughest categories to truly satisfy through traditional formulas. Seems that this goal will probably be the most notable difference between this product and the more traditional PWOs we are used to. I think that is great!

What I think can be disappointing in a majority of traditional preworkouts is that they tend to lose efficacy the longer or more often you use them. I think we have all experienced that!

Incorporating adaptogens to reduce that pattern, while increasing endurance and lowering cortisol response is definitely an exciting direction in my book. As already mentioned, PeakO2 and Cordyceps are certainly worthy contenders. Cordyceps can commonly cause an upset stomach in quite a few people though...so that could be problematic.

Another thing I would love to see from this product is for it to not result in bloating my stomach!

Oh @brundel , I think this product needs to be called “Black Roar“

Thats the human condition though isn't it? We will adapt and try our best to find balance. What if there was an adaptigen that changed with you? That adjusted with the training intensity? That allowed volume and work capacity benefits time after time!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats the human condition though isn't it? We will adapt and try our best to find balance. What if there was an adaptigen that changed with you? That adjusted with the training intensity? That allowed volume and work capacity benefits time after time!!!
Yeah, well that’s exactly what a true adaptogen is proposed to do. Most have highly exaggerated claims though and subtle effects. Maybe Brundel has isolated a specific extract of a particular adaptogen that truly performs as intended. Sounds like something he would do :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, well that’s exactly what a true adaptogen is proposed to do. Most have highly exaggerated claims though and subtle effects. Maybe Brundel has isolated a specific extract of a particular adaptogen that truly performs as intended. Sounds like something he would do :)
If theres one guy out there that would find it, it would be him.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some samples. They are missing 1 ingredient but still work very well.
Im giving some out but only have 10 currently. There is a wait list but if you guys are interested let me know and Ill send out whatever it left.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im giving some out but only have 10 currently. There is a wait list but if you guys are interested let me know and Ill send out whatever it left.
What would you like in return for feedback?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm definitely interested!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N
What would you like in return for feedback?
Not a thing. Just try and let me know what you think.
Keeping in mind it doesnt have a flavoring system in place in the samples. Its got some sucralose and tastes a bit like caramel.
I have used a few of these myself and they have been exceptional.
Just enough stim for a normal person.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
N

Not a thing. Just try and let me know what you think.
Keeping in mind it doesnt have a flavoring system in place in the samples. Its got some sucralose and tastes a bit like caramel.
I have used a few of these myself and they have been exceptional.
Just enough stim for a normal person.
:( Can I place a request for the sample?