Finally got my hands on some tren xtreme!

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cycle about a year ago and had no sides what so ever. Now im ready for a new cycle and since the banned of acl tren xtreme it was hard to find but i got some. Question is, since i had no sides with the first cycle should i expect any sides to pop up with the second?

Tren-x: (60mg first 3 days) 90/90/90/90

Cycle assist, PP Liver juice: week before, during, post

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sustain alpha 5 on/2 off (start 3rd week of pct)

Reduce XT: last two weeks of PCT

Supports: Throughout cycle and pct
Krillipid Balance (fish oils)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's your only question? Well if you got no sides the first time chances are you'll get no sides the 2nd time.

Dante87

Awards
why are you using nolva instead of clomid for tren? just curious.

kyran

Awards
Picked up a couple of these bottles can not wait to run them, I too responded very well to the acl tren x, kept most of my gains with the clomid and a natty test booster for pct. Virtually no sides that I could remember until the later weeks where I would get angrier a bit easier. I think you might want to run some P5P while you are on it, from what I have read it is a very wise choice, as well as vitex I believe.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
why are you using nolva instead of clomid for tren? just curious.
Well i heard both are effective. I could get either one. Would there be a reason to go with clomid instead of nolva?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a couple of these bottles can not wait to run them, I too responded very well to the acl tren x, kept most of my gains with the clomid and a natty test booster for pct. Virtually no sides that I could remember until the later weeks where I would get angrier a bit easier. I think you might want to run some P5P while you are on it, from what I have read it is a very wise choice, as well as vitex I believe.
P5P sounds like a good addition. Not sure what vitex does?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cycle looks fine. If you didn't get any sides last time without vitex and P5P then you shouldn't need them this time. You already ran this compound so you know more about how you're going to react to it than any of us. Anyway my best advice is to tell you @ 160 pounds it's time to eat up.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks fine. If you didn't get any sides last time without vitex and P5P then you shouldn't need them this time. You already ran this compound so you know more about how you're going to react to it than any of us. Anyway my best advice is to tell you @ 160 pounds it's time to eat up.
Yes i agree, i eat around 3500 to 4000 cal a day. mostly clean too.

kyran

Awards
I agree with Unreal here you know better than any of us how you are going to react to it, there should not be any reason for you to react differently this time around unless you have some kind of hormone imbalance resulting from a cycle of something else you might have run in the mean time. If that is not the case like Unreal said, Eat Up! :D

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Unreal here you know better than any of us how you are going to react to it, there should not be any reason for you to react differently this time around unless you have some kind of hormone imbalance resulting from a cycle of something else you might have run in the mean time. If that is not the case like Unreal said, Eat Up! :D
Good to know, nope the last cycle i did was acl tren also. Had blood work done after and everything was in check. So, im looking forward to good gains. Plan on eating everything i can get my hands on.