• Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what your goals are; some stack options:

-X-Gels + Daa + Erase or

-X-Gels + Daa + Anabeta or

-X Gels + Anabeta Elite

-X-Gels + Anabeta Elite + DAA + Erase

I'm currently running X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 + Glycophase and loving it.
Ok I'm looking to lean bulk and was thinking about X-Gels, Anabeta, 95 and glyco. My question is and I know it's a totally different stack but would the X-Gels stack or let's say one of the Bulk-Up type PH's be more bang for my buck. 8 weeks with the DHEA stuff and maybe longer with the X-Gels stack. Do you understand what I'm asking.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm looking to lean bulk and was thinking about X-Gels, Anabeta, 95 and glyco. My question is and I know it's a totally different stack but would the X-Gels stack or let's say one of the Bulk-Up type PH's be more bang for my buck. 8 weeks with the DHEA stuff and maybe longer with the X-Gels stack. Do you understand what I'm asking.
Whether to run an X-Gels stack or a prohormone?

Some users have compared X-Gels in strength to some of the weaker PHs if that shows you anything. Not to mention no negative effect on libido, lipids, etc with X-Gels, and no PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what i stacked with x-gels:

-a test booster called Bioforge V3
-TTA at 1 g/day
-every x-gels dose with 2g lclt and 6g glycergrow
-no aspirin cause i dont know for what reason
Baby aspirin is in place of LCLT.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am running X-Gels for the first time ever,Im in my second day of Pct,and have been killing the gym and still gaining strength.I am stacking mine with DAA,and will be adding in Anabeta Elite as soon as it shows up at home!I have only ran it at 1g thus far and have been satisfied with my performance already,so I myself am eager to see what it brings after some time!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would compare strength gains to a mild PH, maybe like a 1-DHEA or something of that sort except without the sides or PCT. I think that natty stack you outlined is a great option and you don't have to worry about losing any gains or running a PCT. Perfect lean bulk stack.

:D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am running X-Gels for the first time ever,Im in my second day of Pct,and have been killing the gym and still gaining strength.I am stacking mine with DAA,and will be adding in Anabeta Elite as soon as it shows up at home!I have only ran it at 1g thus far and have been satisfied with my performance already,so I myself am eager to see what it brings after some time!
Wham, the X-Gels do it again!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would compare strength gains to a mild PH, maybe like a 1-DHEA or something of that sort except without the sides or PCT. I think that natty stack you outlined is a great option and you don't have to worry about losing any gains or running a PCT. Perfect lean bulk stack.

:D
This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.
I was considering a mild ph cycle for the first time, but over the last couple months i decided im gonna run xgels instead.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was considering a mild ph cycle for the first time, but over the last couple months i decided im gonna run xgels instead.
Definitely keep us updated on your progress, guys. Also, if you decide to log it drop us links!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I know you will love it. Definitely keep us updated!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always loved everytime I've used ArA and was impressed with it from the very first time years ago when I tried iForce's old Max-Out. I'm enjoying my current run of X-Gels just as much. I've been playing around with it a bit and found 1.5g to be my sweet spot and trying different combo's like the baby aspirin, ALCAR, agmatine, ect. So many combinations.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
X-gels will provide a better value for your money IMO.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I love X-Gels!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Me to!

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Whats the final verdict?
On workout days only or every day at lower dose (or the same dose)

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the final verdict?
On workout days only or every day at lower dose (or the same dose)
Couldn’t find an older thread?

Preworkout dosing is best. That’s been the consensus for years now.