FINAFLEX presents....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that but I will be done with mine in roughly 2 weeks. I figure by the time you select and ship out it will be up. I obviously wouldn't want to run them at the same time for the exact reasons you mention, which is why I asked. I would also like to let a little time between products in order to get a better idea of how this stuff works. I'm really interested in it as a product.

I know you didn't mean any offense by it and are only concerned about the best for Finaflex.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here, I did not want to run it at the same time, I am just surprise there is not more applications, if it was the case I would not have post mine. No worries a totaly understand. I will following the log for sure.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Not trying to be a Richard.
you don't have to try ... it just comes natural to you
:D

but to reiterate what Montana says here:
this is a very special opportunity to run a beta log -- not simply some sponsored log
because you will be some of the first in the nation to try this new formula, we want dedicated and clean feedback..
not feedback that is skewed by other product, and not feedback that is sporadic and random, because you are trying to "fit things in" with some sponsored logs you are trying to run

if you are truly interested in a chance to be the first to try the product, and commit to our requirements, then there is no problem
if there is conflict with the above sentence, then don't bother applying
it's fairly simple!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just say it, you are scare we get to big to fast! ;) any idea when it wil be at nutra planet or orbit nutrition?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
you don't have to try ... it just comes natural to you :D but to reiterate what Montana says here: this is a very special opportunity to run a beta log -- not simply some sponsored log because you will be some of the first in the nation to try this new formula, we want dedicated and clean feedback.. not feedback that is skewed by other product, and not feedback that is sporadic and random, because you are trying to "fit things in" with some sponsored logs you are trying to run if you are truly interested in a chance to be the first to try the product, and commit to our requirements, then there is no problem if there is conflict with the above sentence, then don't bother applying it's fairly simple!
So if chosen to test this product will u guys want all other Supps to be stopped?? Or just supplements of similar type?? And maybe that doesn't make sense but what I'm meaning is stopping my BCAA, creatine , and max pump or just not taking it with any other bulking/cutting agents??

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
any idea when it wil be at nutra planet or orbit nutrition?
no specific date, other than very soon

So if chosen to test this product will u guys want all other Supps to be stopped?? Or just supplements of similar type?? And maybe that doesn't make sense but what I'm meaning is stopping my BCAA, creatine , and max pump or just not taking it with any other bulking/cutting agents??
no test boosters/steroids for sure, off the top
other than that, we will take each applicant and individually assess their other planned products while beta is underway
the less product in play, the better chance at the individual being chosen -- BUT, that does not mean using other supps is automatic disqualification

common sense rules the day here

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do we have any ingredients list yet?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the label posted a few pages ago.

FINAFLEX® introduces MASS 550™ an intelligently designed bodybuilding product that produces unmatched results in lean muscle acquisition. MASS 550™ combines two unique and novel ingredients with other proven compounds producing the most robust sports performance product ever created.*

LESTERONE™ 7 ATHLETES
Letrosterone™ works to help reduce circulating androgens in the body that can covert into estrogen. Higher estrogen levels mean lower testosterone production in the human body. Reducing estrogen levels in the body allows athletes to maximize natural testosterone levels, boosting levels above their normal or baseline level.

LESTERONE™ UNMATCHED RESULTS
MASS 550™ is built with Letrosterone™ a potent natural ingredient gaining popularity as a sports supplement. Letrosterone™ is a unique extract of Brassaiopsis glomerulata standardized for 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Research has shown Letrosterone™ to posses effective anti-aromatase characteristics. Further research has isolated the existence of the two alkaloids dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester that posses the anti-aromatase properties.

FINAFLEX® chemists have worked for over two years to not only isolate the two alkaloids that make Letrosterone™ effective as a sports supplement but to find an extraction method that allows the percentage of these extracts to be increased from the plant. Over the last two years FINAFLEX® chemists were able to increase the purity of Letrosterone™ up to 20 TIMES GREATER than the average Brassaiopsis glomerulata extracts currently being used by other sports nutrition companies. These results are verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered dietary supplement testing facility.

MASLINIC ACID - UNPARALLELED GROWTH
Imagine an ingredient that signals the body to increase protein synthesis, protein turnover, body mass, and muscle tissue all at once? Meet Maslinic acid, the naturally occurring ingredient that has a structure similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to testosterone. Maslinic acid has been shown in cell based studies and animal studies to produce a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein.

PROTEIN TURNOVER
Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis versus protein degradation. When your body is in an anabolic state (think growth state) you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. If you have more protein breakdown than protein synthesis your body is in a catabolic state, literally destroying itself. In one recent study, Maslinic acid was shown to increase protein synthesis rate by more than 80%! This is exciting for all athletes looking to enhance sports performance.

TESTOSTERONE MATRIX
MASS 550™ contains D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek, and Vitamin D3, all heavily researched ingredients shown to increase baseline natural testosterone levels.*

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Vitamin D3 .................. 1600IU 400%

LEAN MASS Matrix ........ 120mg **
Letrosterone TM (Brassiaiopsis glomerulata extract
standardized for 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-bezoyl-l-phenylalanine
methyl ester), Olive pomace oil (standardized for 70% Maslinic Acid),
Naringin

TESTOSTERONE Matrix .. 550mg **
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% saponins) (seed)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys going to log this too?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
So for a logging opp it's ok to use a pre workout and a protein powder with this? I just wanted to make sure to follow the Finaflex rules.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for a logging opp it's ok to use a pre workout and a protein powder with this? I just wanted to make sure to follow the Finaflex rules.
As Snags said: "no test boosters/steroids for sure, off the top
other than that, we will take each applicant and individually assess their other planned products while beta is underway
the less product in play, the better chance at the individual being chosen -- BUT, that does not mean using other supps is automatic disqualification

common sense rules the day here"

...Protein would not be a problem. I would also imagine that if you are using a preworkout that you always use and know how it affects you it would not be an issue either.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yes. Let's just use common sense here. All good questions for sure, protein will not be an issue. Pre workouts should be fine (pre's including steroids are off limits) as long as it's something you are used to taking.

Now like I said who wants to be a beta tester? Very exclusive opportunity here fellas

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok thanks guys! It's just a normal pre, no test boosters or pro's in it, nothing hormonal

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Let's just use common sense here. All good questions for sure, protein will not be an issue. Pre workouts should be fine (pre's including steroids are off limits) as long as it's something you are used to taking.

Now like I said who wants to be a beta tester? Very exclusive opportunity here fellas
I'd love to log it when I'm done with my current in 2 weeks + some time off between. But you guys don't want anyone currently logging so. I guess next time! Surprised you don't have more people in on this.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'd love to log it when I'm done with my current in 2 weeks + some time off between. But you guys don't want anyone currently logging so. I guess next time! Surprised you don't have more people in on this.
put in an app, specifying your current situation, and when you will expect to be able to give full attention to MASS 550
we will certainly take it into consideration, CL

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
put in an app, specifying your current situation, and when you will expect to be able to give full attention to MASS 550
we will certainly take it into consideration, CL

lorvin

Awards
-EXPERIENCE: Started lifting when i was 26, had no idea what I was doing. Still don't ;)
-GOALS: I prefer to set small goals, so at this time I am pushing my body back to 200 lbs as lean as possible. Currently 191.5 (12-13% bf)
-Explain to us why we should pick you: After much time being away from the iron due to injury, heavy drinking and other sh*t I decided to join a online competition and start kicking my ass and lift some weights. I dropped my cals and all the junk food and alcohol in december and went from 209 lbs ( 18-20% bf)to 185 lbs by 1/10. Hit the gym again and have stayed solid with lifting and diet over the last few months. I believe I would own this beta test and provide you with great feed back while I clean bulk back to 200 lbs.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we are going to wrap this up @end of week, and make selections for the beta testers..
anybody out there straggling, now is the time to get those apps in!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to withdraw my application. PCT is already kicking my ass so I want to throw a natural anabolic to my PCT protocol as soon as possible (=today) - so I'll have to pass this opportunity.

Good luck to all applicants, I'll be following your logs!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to withdraw my application. PCT is already kicking my ass so I want to throw a natural anabolic to my PCT protocol as soon as possible (=today) - so I'll have to pass this opportunity.

Good luck to all applicants, I'll be following your logs!
Damn!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish you guys would come on and release this....i only have a week left of my erase pro/erase cycle left and i want to start this asap.

please tell me the intro price will be under $60

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i wish you guys would come on and release this....i only have a week left of my erase pro/erase cycle left and i want to start this asap.

maybe

throw an app in tom, maybe you get picked!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Edit

Steve beat me to it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe

throw an app in tom, maybe you get picked!
i AM going to log this!!! just can't meet the requirements, between trt and all the other stuff i am running. on my last week of aen-ape/titanium/intimidate/tropinal/omega's t-force, but not going to stop the dermacrine and endosurge---just going to replace all the other stuff with finaflex's new product, if it holds it's own then you can bet it is a winner.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill throw my hat into this so long as 1) no pct is require 2) no pct is required 3) I don't get gyno at any point 4) .. U get the picture

Just looking for a nice natural supp to help with my growth problems. I can start April 1st and log a whole bottle. I was planning on running daa and original erase in April but will sub this product in if chosen.

Will be on a calorie/carb cycling diet while lifting 3-4 days a week, ramping up to 5 days a week toward the end of the month. Utilizing HIIT cardio once or twice a week to maintain / aid body fat reduction but majority of fat lost will be through diet changes (less carbs and carb cycling) would be using a ampitropin from lecheek for caffeine and stim/focus pre workout. Willing to run this solo otherwise to give it a fair shake! (Health staples like multi and fish oil to be maintained though)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill throw my hat into this so long as 1) no pct is require 2) no pct is required 3) I don't get gyno at any point 4) .. U get the picture

Just looking for a nice natural supp to help with my growth problems. I can start April 1st and log a whole bottle. I was planning on running daa and original erase in April but will sub this product in if chosen.

Will be on a calorie/carb cycling diet while lifting 3-4 days a week, ramping up to 5 days a week toward the end of the month. Utilizing HIIT cardio once or twice a week to maintain / aid body fat reduction but majority of fat lost will be through diet changes (less carbs and carb cycling) would be using a ampitropin from lecheek for caffeine and stim/focus pre workout. Willing to run this solo otherwise to give it a fair shake! (Health staples like multi and fish oil to be maintained though)
Another awesome app!

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I think it was posted earlier in here but I'm too lazy to go looking.. What's in this?

ydahsmils2001

ydahsmils2001

Awards
I'll throw my app in this one as well. I'm 2 days from not taking anything. I'll be nice and fresh to give this a try :)

1-Your age, 30

2 – Training Experience, 3 years solid, lifting, 12 years on and off.

3 – Current Goals, current bench 305, would like to get to 430, squat 400, would like 500, Deadlift 430lbs, would like 600. Looking to put on lean mass. Currently cutting, at 182.5lbs and 8-9%bf at 6ft tall.

4 – How often you can update your log. Everyday :)

5-why you should pick me-I train hard everyday, diet spot on, and get my sleep too. I haven't just been doing this for months, I'm talking years! You want to see results, I can give this product a fair shake as I believe I have all the components together to achieve maximal benefit

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Great app by a solid logger.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll do app tonight

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Chris
crossfit and olympic lifting

goals: gain strength and recomp.

Most of you guys know how I roll.

consider this my app ;)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Last morning bump. Winners will be chosen tomorrow 5pm cst. Get them apps in

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- years of sports, 4 years of weight training, ~1.5 years on 5/3/1. Have experience logging many products including some from Finaflex and with supplements in general
- 500/350/650 this year or better. Get stronger and stay healthy. Do at least 1 more meet this summer.
- Pick me because I'm a competitive power lifter. I'm a great logger. And I'm at a level of training where gains are hard to come by so if your product works it will show.

pgno23

Awards
I'll apply

Experience: Been training as an athlete since 13 years old. Serious for a year before injury, about a year off, now serious for almost 2 years now. New to the forum so no logs yet

Goals: Coming to the end of a cut/recomp and will be looking to pack on some mass. Looks like a good product for this while staying natural (enjoying the youth but excited to get older)

Why I should be selected: I love trying new products and finding what ingredients I respond well to (friedns get tired of me looking into ingredient profiles). I am still tinkering with my supplement stack all the time and am always interested in new products. I am a professional wrestler so packing on size is a must and the AI properties in this product could help me keep a leaner physique while gaining weight (gotta keep getting the ladies to buy tickets :cool2:) I think my log could be a good review for the products standalone ability as I do not use many supplements (have not found many I find worth the price), Would be using with the normal staples (protein, creatine, multi, possible some BCAA and glutamine). Have heard great things about FinaFlex and plan to run your 1-Andro when I am older as my first cycle. Would love to try your product.