FinaFlex G8 & BCAA/SAA log!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Alright, first off thank you to FinaFlex for letting me try out these awesome products. I will be logging G8 (HGH-sleep supp) & BCAA/SAA. I haven't worked out yet today but will be working out a bit later. I tried out both the products yesterday to see how they tasted, and I really like the taste of the BCAA/SAA. It is an apple taste and I loved it. The G8 didn't taste as great to me, but it definitely worked! My wife and I just had our first child almost 2 weeks ago and he has been in the NICU for almost 2 weeks. He finally came home Wednesday night and I figured I wouldn't be getting much sleep. I took the G8 and I crashed. I normally have trouble sleeping, but slept like a baby. In fact, I was supposed to wake up at 2AM to feed my son, but I slept right through my alarm clock...oops haha. My wife forgave me, but I really love this stuff. I will update later today after my workout.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nice man! I'm running a log on this too brotha, sub'd!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
congrats on the newborn! sorry to hear of the NICU issue, looks like all is better now tho eh? good deal
(that said: since you mention sleeping thru the time when you were supposed to feed your son, inb4 a Trainspotting incident occurs and you sleep forever and he doesn't get fed and....okay not funny)
in to follow you experience! and I tell everyone: try mixing the G8 with a scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA before bed; you get the benefit of sleep enhancement, plus muscle nourishment and increased recovery from the aminos - plus GREAT taste because it is just like a richer deeper apple fusion flav, imo :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats on the newborn! sorry to hear of the NICU issue, looks like all is better now tho eh? good deal
(that said: since you mention sleeping thru the time when you were supposed to feed your son, inb4 a Trainspotting incident occurs and you sleep forever and he doesn't get fed and....okay not funny)
in to follow you experience! and I tell everyone: try mixing the G8 with a scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA before bed; you get the benefit of sleep enhancement, plus muscle nourishment and increased recovery from the aminos - plus GREAT taste because it is just like a richer deeper apple fusion flav, imo :)
Snags.....you and kids:) lol

Congrats bro, just became a dad myself....enjoy this time, and watch out for a nagging wife(my wife's hormones are all over te place)

I should take g8 the whole day....;) be much more relaxed...lol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's not sleep through the baby feeding again, champ. They turn into ninjas when they are pissed off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's not sleep through the baby feeding again, champ. They turn into ninjas when they are pissed off.
Isnt that the truth!

Glad to hear the baby is home and lets rock this log bro!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And?.....still sleeping through feeding time?

Powerfull stuff G8....sleep like a baby so to say;)

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Hit the gym yesterday and did chest and and triceps. Felt really strong and the BCAA/SAA during my workout was very refreshing. I tried the G8 and BCAA mixed together last night as well as was suggested and it was good! I slept well and was still able to wake up when my son needed to be fed :) Once he is bck to bed though I crash and have been waking up well refreshed. Perfect timing in receiving these products! My son is doing good, just can't figure out when day is and when night is, but he is a strong kid.

Flat bench press: 3 sets of 10(2055lb), 8(215lb), 6(245lb)
Incline Hammer Strength Press : 3 sets of 10(190), 8(210), 6(230)
Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps extension: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
Rope push downs: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(90)
Dips to failure: 22

The BCAA tastes so good I am worried I am going to go on a binge one day and take it like 10 times and run out haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you were still able to get up with the kiddo!

Yea they taste that good. I find myself adding a little more each workout! Haha

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the BCAA/SAA has an outstanding flavor. You can change the taste with the amount of water you use too (duh). I drink a lot of it, personally, and a tub won't last me a month.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Just got done working out today. I did back and biceps (which is my favorite workout). Getting a god nights sleep makes such a difference in how I perform in the gym. I am sleeping really well with these products so far. I sipped the BCAA throughout my workout. Felt strong today and honestly felt like I could do more when I finished.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(285lbs), 8(315lbs), 6(335lbs)
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(170lbs),8(180lbs), 6(190lbs)
Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(110lbs), 8(115lbs), 6(120lbs)
Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs)
Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(80lbs),10(85lbs), 8(90lbs)
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs)
Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Them there are some heavy DB rows. Good looking back and bi day.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got done working out today. I did back and biceps (which is my favorite workout). Getting a god nights sleep makes such a difference in how I perform in the gym. I am sleeping really well with these products so far. I sipped the BCAA throughout my workout. Felt strong today and honestly felt like I could do more when I finished.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(285lbs), 8(315lbs), 6(335lbs)
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(170lbs),8(180lbs), 6(190lbs)
Back and biceps...love it...

reverse curl;)

Nice numbers!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Back is my strongest point. not where I want it to be but I am on my way. Not sure if that is due to it being my favorite to train or what, but I need to get to where I am at with back with shoulders and chest. I did shoulders and legs today. the weight I pushed today has been pretty much the same as the last couple times I have trained shoulders and legs, but I feel like I can move up next workout. I have been taking the BCAA/SAA 1-2xday, during my workout and sometimes at night with the G8. One thing I have noticed is that I don't seem to get all bloated/gassy with this BCAA product. I have tried quite a few different ones the past couple months and they all seemed to cause gastrointestinal problems, but no problem here, so a huge plus.
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (65lbs), 8(70lbs), 6(75lbs)
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75)
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50)
Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 3(345)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165)
Calf raise: 3 sets of 10(245), 8(265), 6(285)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In it! Congrats on the new addition!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah some BCAA products give me a little indigestion and with BCAA SAA I get none of that. Nice workout by the way!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers all around.
Never noticed any GI issues with any certain BCAA product, but it's good to know that BCAA/SAA doesn't affect you that way.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Back is my strongest point. not where I want it to be but I am on my way. Not sure if that is due to it being my favorite to train or what, but I need to get to where I am at with back with shoulders and chest. I did shoulders and legs today. the weight I pushed today has been pretty much the same as the last couple times I have trained shoulders and legs, but I feel like I can move up next workout. I have been taking the BCAA/SAA 1-2xday, during my workout and sometimes at night with the G8. One thing I have noticed is that I don't seem to get all bloated/gassy with this BCAA product. I have tried quite a few different ones the past couple months and they all seemed to cause gastrointestinal problems, but no problem here, so a huge plus.
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (65lbs), 8(70lbs), 6(75lbs)
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75)
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50)
Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 3(345)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165)
Calf raise: 3 sets of 10(245), 8(265), 6(285)
There is always room for improvement somewhere! If there wasnt we wouldnt keep doing what we love.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Did chest and triceps today and had a great workout. I have been sleeping great and really love the G8. At first the taste wasn't very good to me, but it has kinda grown on me. Getting such a good nights rest has really helped me to perform in the gym and recover faster.
Flat bench press: 3 sets of 10(205lb), 8(215lb), 6(245lb)
Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(85), 8(90), 6(95) Up 10 lbs since last time
Rope push downs: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(85), 6(95) Up 5lbs each set from last time
Dips to failure: 24 (went up 2 since last time)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did chest and triceps today and had a great workout. I have been sleeping great and really love the G8. At first the taste wasn't very good to me, but it has kinda grown on me. Getting such a good nights rest has really helped me to perform in the gym and recover faster.
Nice work out bro. Weights are going up!!!

Good to see the G8 is making you sleep like a baby....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest and recovery help you grow. Growing makes you stronger (in most cases). Seems like things are going in the right direction. Boom.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work! Keep crushing it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting well rested sleep is extremely important for recovery and gym performance. Ive noted great increases in strength and recovery on G8.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Favorite lifting day once again, back and biceps. Weight went up a little bit with most back exercises, but stayed pretty much the same for biceps. Sleep is good and my recovery is great.
Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(295lbs), 8(325lbs), 6(335lbs)
Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(180lbs),8(190lbs), 6(200lbs)

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Well rested and feeling strong I went into the gym today and had a great session. I did shoulders and legs. I imagined when I had my son, that I would be too exhausted to train, but I really feel that the G8 has allowed me to get the sleep I need while still being able to take care of my son. The BCAA/SAA has helped me get through my workouts and helped me recover much faster than before. I really love this stuff so far. I am pretty honest with my reviews, so for me saying this stuff is great, it really means something to me. Thanks for the great products FinaFlex!
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (70lbs), 8(75lbs), 6(80lbs) Went up 5 lbs since last week
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75) Same weight as week before
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50) Same weight
Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 6(325) Went from 3 reps to 6 in my last set but did probably close to the most I have done in 6 reps ever.
Leg Extension: 10(165), 8(175), 6(185)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165) Same weight as week before
Calf raise: 3 sets of 10(245), 8(265), 6(285) Same weight

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well rested and feeling strong I went into the gym today and had a great session. I did shoulders and legs. I imagined when I had my son, that I would be too exhausted to train, but I really feel that the G8 has allowed me to get the sleep I need while still being able to take care of my son. The BCAA/SAA has helped me get through my workouts and helped me recover much faster than before. I really love this stuff so far. I am pretty honest with my reviews, so for me saying this stuff is great, it really means something to me. Thanks for the great products FinaFlex!
Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (70lbs), 8(75lbs), 6(80lbs) Went up 5 lbs since last week
Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(65), 8(70), 6(75) Same weight as week before
Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(50) Same weight
Squats: 3 sets of 10(305), 8(315), 6(325) Went from 3 reps to 6 in my last set but did probably close to the most I have done in 6 reps ever.
Leg Extension: 10(165), 8(175), 6(185)
Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(145), 8(155), 6(165) Same weight as week before
Calf raise: 3 sets of 10(245), 8(265), 6(285) Same weight
Great feedback! This is exactly what we want. HONEST reviews of all of our products. If we don't get feedback that is honest and fair then we could not continue to improve as a company and deliver the best supplements on the market.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yup yup great to hear this bheslop!

and monte is absolutely correct:
I don't care if you hate the product, as long as it is honest and educated feedback and you're not some bonehead taking say G8 with supper and wondering why it doesn't work to help you sleep..we need to hear EVERYTHING!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
The last few days I have been busy with my son, but I have trained everyday. I did back and biceps on Monday, chest and triceps on Tuesday, shoulders and legs Wednesday and I did back and biceps again today. My weight has increased on the majority of my lifts. I am definitely making progress. I have been sleeping great. I take g8 around 10pm and I am in bed sound asleep by 11. Waking up refreshed with a newborn is tough to do, but I have been. The only way I do reviews on products is to be as honest as possible. G8 has worked great for me. I will likely be purchasing the product after I finish this. The flavor could be better, but I can drink/eat anything and especially when it is giving me such good results it is easy to take. Are there any other flavors?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am definitely making progress. I have been sleeping great.
this is great to hear!
The flavor could be better, but I can drink/eat anything and especially when it is giving me such good results it is easy to take. Are there any other flavors?
lulzz
unfortunately, not at this time..me, I take scoop of G8 with scoop of apple fusion BCAA+SAA, mix & enjoy ;)
we are however working on a flavor that incorporates the mix I mention, so as to alleviate the somewhat unfriendliness of the compounds taste; phenibut is a tough taste to hide, but we are exploring the possibility

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my last dose of G8 last night. I really liked this product. I will wait till I finish the BCAA (should be in a couple days) until I post my review. I noticed that throughout the 3 weeks I took G8 i woke up well rested nearly everyday and I was recovering a lot faster. This could be a combo of the BCAA and G8 but I definately noticed a difference. I have worked out Monday, Tuesday and today. I remained at about the same weight as last week but it felt a lot easier so will be moving up next week. I think I have about 2-3 workouts worth of BCAA left. Just want to say thank you again for this opportunity and will be posting my full review shortly after.
Awesome.....G8 really is an amazing sleeping aid. You grow and recover in your sleep, so making the best of it makes sence.

Enjoy your 2 or 3 BCAA work outs, and looking forward to your final review.

Thanks bro.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed everything!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Alright just finished my last dose of BCAA/SAA. I will be posting my full review tomorrow, but I absolutley loved this stuff. I saw great recovery and enjoyed the taste of the BCAA. Thank you again guys

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I absolutley loved this stuff. I saw great recovery and enjoyed the taste of the BCAA. Thank you again guys
it was the best of times...

Alright just finished my last dose of BCAA/SAA.
it was the worst of times :(

look forward to the final review bud, glad you enjoyed

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for the reviews, and taking the time to give your honest feedback here, we appreciate it

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent reviews sir. Glad you enjoyed and glad we could deliver. Rock on!