Figure girl test driving LeCheek Mass HGH and AD3-PCT

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
That was awesome! My strength is increasing! I pushed that @ 160 for 6 reps 3x's!!!! I am so proud of myself!
Wow....you totally put me to shame:(

Cool pic and really cool tank....

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Dios mío!!!!
Wow....you totally put me to shame:(

Cool pic and really cool tank....
Q you can't compare!!! LOL you are cutting so your strength isn't at it's peak! ;)

But I really think the no carb diet is working for me, as well as the Mass HGH...I am feeling strong and powerful! I woke up this morning completely energized and ready to destroy the gym! It was awesome the only thing that sucked was that I forgot my notebook to write it all down :( but I will have to try and remember most of it so that I can log it but of course it was a great one! My body will know it anyway ha ha

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Q you can't compare!!! LOL you are cutting so your strength isn't at it's peak! ;)

But I really think the no carb diet is working for me, as well as the Mass HGH...I am feeling strong and powerful! I woke up this morning completely energized and ready to destroy the gym! It was awesome the only thing that sucked was that I forgot my notebook to write it all down :( but I will have to try and remember most of it so that I can log it but of course it was a great one! My body will know it anyway ha ha
Still jealous!! ;)

So, you completely no carbs....how many fats per day?? I need to go ahead and drop carbs soon and so far have cut down to maybe 70 per day. Did you do no carbs right before your contest and if so for how long? The MASS HGH does help w/ strength, thats for sure....

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Still jealous!! ;)

So, you completely no carbs....how many fats per day?? I need to go ahead and drop carbs soon and so far have cut down to maybe 70 per day. Did you do no carbs right before your contest and if so for how long? The MASS HGH does help w/ strength, thats for sure....
I am at about 90gm of fat per day, eating approx 2,000cals. The only carbs I am getting is coming from the leafy greens in my meals :)
During contest prep I only had 3 full days of no carbs but it was lower in fats than I am eating now as well as calories...so I was miserable and hungry!!!
But what I am doing now I can see myself doing for a long period of time, knowing that I have a weekly carb-up day/free meal. I have a ton of energy and my mood is light. WHen I was doing the 100-200 gm carb experiment, I felt sluggish, puffy, and just overall off...plus I think it triggered me to want to eat more carbs! even though the carbs I was eating were clean- oats, and quinoa, and fruit...I am loving this!
...I am jealous that your body fat is at 14% :p

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
How would you compare the level of intensity for your workouts on moderate carb vs low/no carb??

That makes 2 of us!!
For me living off of no carbs right now and my intensity level is pretty high! I cannot describe how amazing I feel right no but it's pretty f'n good!!!
When I was playing around with moderate carb intake...my intensity level was just about the same but my motivation was off. I just felt all and all sluggish. WIth no/low carbs right now my head is clear and my energy is high which in turn makes my intensity increase too.
This is day 3...and maybe I am just burning off the excess I had over the weekend. I will definitely let you know as I go :-D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on baby number 3!!! :-D
It seems as if you two are working on this together, which is great, and 50 pounds lost is VERY impressive!
As you probably know diet is the biggest factor in type of weight loss, or even muscle gain for that matter. But if the both of you are looking for some extra help along the way I would recommend Oxy ECA Black by LeCheek. I actually used this during my final weeks of competition prep. It helped to curb my appetite, and still helped with added energy to fuel my workouts. :)
If you you both are looking for something stim free, I was told by Matty that HyperT2 works really well.

I hope this helps!
oxy/ht2 make a great combo.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
This mornings workout:

Push-ups 20
Arnold Press @ 12.5 for 12
@ 15 for 10
@ 17.5 for 10
@ 20 for 8

Seated angled bicep curl @ 15 for 13
@ 17.5 for 10
@ 20 for 10x2
@ 25 for 4

Seated BB shoulder press @ bar for 16
@ 65 for 12
@ 85 for 5x3

(superset) cable curls @ 70 for 10
@ 80 for 8
@ 90 for 6x2
Tricep Ext Machine @ 70 for 12
@100 for 12
@ 115 for 8, 10

Lateral shoulder raise @ 12.5 for 14
@ 15 for 10, 11
@ 17.5 for 6,8
@ 12.5 for 12

Alt DB curl @ 25 for 14
@ 30 for 8
@ 25 for 12x2

(superset) Front shoulder raise @ 12.5 for 12
@ 15 for 7, 9x2
Skulls -slow reps@ 40bar for 10x2, 12
@ 50bar for 7

Medicine ball push-ups to failure x3: 21, 16, 12

I am definitely noticing strength increases with the lecheek stack, and I have plenty of energy even with the no/low carb diet...Awesome morning!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I am at about 90gm of fat per day, eating approx 2,000cals. The only carbs I am getting is coming from the leafy greens in my meals :)
During contest prep I only had 3 full days of no carbs but it was lower in fats than I am eating now as well as calories...so I was miserable and hungry!!!
But what I am doing now I can see myself doing for a long period of time, knowing that I have a weekly carb-up day/free meal. I have a ton of energy and my mood is light. WHen I was doing the 100-200 gm carb experiment, I felt sluggish, puffy, and just overall off...plus I think it triggered me to want to eat more carbs! even though the carbs I was eating were clean- oats, and quinoa, and fruit...I am loving this!
...I am jealous that your body fat is at 14% :p

Yes....another question- what will your carb up day look like?? Low fat, complex carbs? Or a total cheat meal??? Curious to see how you do w/ zero carbs for a longer period of time. I ate approx 20-30 grams of carbs per day, lean protein and veggies for one month (a while back) and lost 14 lbs in about 30 day's, but I eventually felt like complete you know what. I was dizzy alot and hardly had the energy to w/out. Obviously I was doing it all wrong w/ no fats and prob around 1,000 calories a day. DUMB!! I also looked like "you know what"too!! My skin was funky looking and I felt pretty unhealthy. Sounds like your going about in much better way!!

2.000 cals per day....im jealous again;)

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Yes....another question- what will your carb up day look like?? Low fat, complex carbs? Or a total cheat meal??? Curious to see how you do w/ zero carbs for a longer period of time. I ate approx 20-30 grams of carbs per day, lean protein and veggies for one month (a while back) and lost 14 lbs in about 30 day's, but I eventually felt like complete you know what. I was dizzy alot and hardly had the energy to w/out. Obviously I was doing it all wrong w/ no fats and prob around 1,000 calories a day. DUMB!! I also looked like "you know what"too!! My skin was funky looking and I felt pretty unhealthy. Sounds like your going about in much better way!!

2.000 cals per day....im jealous again;)
ooh yeah I am sure you were feeling pretty bad at that point but you did lose 14lbs lol. mmmm I love fats and with the 2000cals I am not hungry. I have no idea how much I weigh because I am afriad of what the scale will tell me right now lol so I am just gonna go off of how I feel and look and when I think its safe- I will hop on it and be done with it for a while!

When I get to the stage of having a carb up day right now I am looking at a min of 300gm/carb (including a cheat meal at the end of the day). We will see how this goes but nows a good time to mess around with it until I find what works best!

...and again, I am jealous you are at 14% bf!!!!! lol

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Todays workout:

Squats @ bar for 20
@115 for 15
@ 135 for 10x4
@ 115 for 15

(superset)Ham curl @ 65 for 12
@ 70 for 12
@ for 12
@ 85 for 20
Glute kickback@ 60 for 12x2
@ 70 for 12, 10

(superset) Front squats @ bar for 12
@ 65 for 12x3
Bridge @ 25 plate for 16x4

Leg press ('shock set'!)
@ 20 for 40
@ 30 for 50
@ 35 for 60
@ 40 for 70
@ 45 for
@ 50 for 90
@ 55 for 100
@ 50 for 90
@ 45 for
@ 40 for 70
@ 35 for 60
@ 30 for 50
@ 20 for 40

ya...it was crazy and I am counting that as my cardio for today too lol....the last exercise took me 40 minutes! but man was that awesomely intense!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
and I will! :-D

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Is shock set a new term for cardio? lol
it was for me this morning! man, my heart rate was elevated, my legs were on fire and because it took 40 minutes...yeah my CNS was shocked, and so was the rest of me...IT IS CARDIO, at least for today X-D

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
living up my rest day! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey Doc! My friend just won 1st place at the dfac world championships in Miami last night. She started working out not even 2 years ago about same time I have....just thought I would share for inspiration for others who follow you. She's 41 and it started out as her just wanting to do a show just to say she did. Now she is a champion lol....you just never know till you try!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Sunday.....fun day!!! ;)
Hell yeah it is! ha ha

Keto Sunday funday = 1lb of maple bacon.

At least mine does lol
WOW that sounds f'n delicious and amazing!

Hey Doc! My friend just won 1st place at the dfac world championships in Miami last night. She started working out not even 2 years ago about same time I have....just thought I would share for inspiration for others who follow you. She's 41 and it started out as her just wanting to do a show just to say she did. Now she is a champion lol....you just never know till you try!
LOL that is awesome! She went thinking she was just gonna do a show for the experience and came out waaaay on top! Thanks for sharing and send along my amazement to her. SHe should be wicked proud!

Gettin huge Marms....gettin' huge :p lol

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Monday was an off day

Tuesday's workout:
Squats @ bar for 20/ @95 for 15/ @115 for 12x2/ @ 125 for 12

Curtsey lunges @ 50Bar for 24/ @ 65 for 24/ @ 85 for 24x3

Deadlifts @ 65 for 14/ @95 for 8/ @ 135 for 4,6,4

(superset) Leg ext @80 for 12/ @ 85 for 12x2/ @80 for 12
DB Glute presses @ 20 for 14/ @ 25 for 15x2/ @ 20 for 14

(s/s) Leg press @ 90 for 15/ @ 140 for 14/ @ 160 for 12x2, 16
HS Hamstring curl @ 10 for 14/ @ 15 for 12/ @ 20 for 12x2, 10

sumo squat (hold DB vert.) @ 30 for 14/ @ 35 for 14x3

standing calf press @ 200 for 15x3

Today's workout (all supersets):
HS incline press @ 90 for 12x3/ @ 100 for 12x2
Wide grip pull-ups- 10x5

BB row @ bar for 17/ @ 65 for 12/ @ 75 for 12
Decline DB fly @ 20 for 8, 10x2

Low cable pulley (single arm row) @ 60 for 14/ @ 70 for 12/ @ for 10x2
Flat BB press @ 95 for 8x4

Rear delt fly @ 15 for 12x2/ @ 17.5 for 12x2
Staggered hand push-ups- 20x4

HS iso press @ 90 for 18/ @ 180 for 6, 5x2
cable row @80 for 14/@ 90 for 10, 12x2

Lat pulldowns @ 90 for 12x3
Cable crossovers @ 50 for 12/ @ 60 for 10x2

Ball crunch- 30x2
Ball back ext.- 14x2

30 min of stair master will be done later today.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
deads.jpg

yesterday's deadlifts :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Lookin huge

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ur tri's looked ripped in that pic, good job! And ur not too huge, muscle is pretty!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Did I read correctly?? Did some male just say your huge?!? I say your in Beast Mode!!! :)
Please keep the cool w/out pics coming, they inspire me!! :)

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Today's workout:

21's @ 30barx2/ @ 40
overhead tri ext @ 12.5 for 14/ @ 15 for 14/ @ 17.5 for 12

hang clean and press @ bar for 10x3
Ball crunches with med ball @ 30x3

tri overhead press machine @ 85 for 16/ @ 100 for 14/ @ 115 for 12
seated angled bi curl @ 15's for18/ @ 17.5 for 12/ @ 20 for 10

rotary shoulder press @ 50 for 12x3
tri dips 12x3

bi curl and shoulder press @ 15 for 10/ @ 17.5 for 8x2
leg raises 12x3

skulls @ 40 for 10, 12, 14
lat shoulder raise @ 12.5 for for 15/ @ 15 for 14, 10
front shoulder raise @ 12.5 for 15, 12x2

alt DB curl @ 25 for 16x2/ @ 30 for 8
tricep push-ups 15x3

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Did I read correctly?? Did some male just say your huge?!? I say your in Beast Mode!!! :)
Please keep the cool w/out pics coming, they inspire me!! :)
BEAST MODE !!
Yeah I definitely feel the difference actually with the Mass HGH, and AD-3 stack...BEAST MODE is how I feel lol!!! Come to think of it my loggin for this stack is coming to an end in a matter of days :(

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yeah I definitely feel the difference actually with the Mass HGH, and AD-3 stack...BEAST MODE is how I feel lol!!! Come to think of it my loggin for this stack is coming to an end in a matter of days :(
So sad when masshgh run is over

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matty keep an eye on your stash.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Has it been that long??? REALLY?? Actually....mine is too.....

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Has it been that long??? REALLY?? Actually....mine is too.....
I know it's crazy! Now I find something else to log about :-D it actually helps with the motivation, and drive!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards