Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Send me your mailing info, email adress and get your mouthhole ready! You won!
you have chosen wisely, I am stoked to get down and dirty with ferox reloaded...get ready, here I come!!!

thank you, and pm is being sent!!!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Officially hooked up. Send me your mailing address and email so we can send you your ferox.

One more winner being chosen later today.
Thanks you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM was sent, I will blast my updates all over AM. I am a coffee lover and.... well, if I am honest, I bit of a stim junkie, I am sure this rock star level PWO will kick me in the rass and C&P will get all the thanks for it!!!!

Barca1323

Awards
Congrats! Looking forward to checking out the logs! Need a new preworkout so if it turns out well I know what I'm getting!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly suggest to the winners to only take 1/2 a scoop to begin with. I'm 254 lbs and I get over stimmed with a full scoop which is shocking as all heck to me. This is also the first half scooper for me personally.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest to the winners to only take 1/2 a scoop to begin with. I'm 254 lbs and I get over stimmed with a full scoop which is shocking as all heck to me. This is also the first half scooper for me personally.
Dang that must be serious!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will do this, BUT I will have the other half on stand by...I have an extreme tolerance to stims and if I achieve lift off on half scoop I will indeed be VERY impressed!!!

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Sounds intense. About time for a new pwo and it was between this and mesomorph... My friend I think you just sold me on the ferox :p

muskate

muskate

Awards
Everyone was making fun of me for saying I was planning on only using 1/2 a scoop and here it is from the man himself.

Thanks for the back up pyrobatt

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I might go full tilt and see what happens, lol. I have a solid stim tolerance, but if it wigs me out ill back it off :)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sounds intense. About time for a new pwo and it was between this and mesomorph... My friend I think you just sold me on the ferox :p
Good news, I will be reviewing it and have takin a lot of mesomorph. I'm currently taking Redcon1, and Sidewalk Kraka. Both are rather weak to me at this point, but I am sure ferox will be hard hitting! Ill do a comparison for sure.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn I need to pay more attention in here!!!! Looks awesome! thebigt will be looking forward to your opinion!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn I need to pay more attention in here!!!! Looks awesome! thebigt will be looking forward to your opinion!!!!
MrKleen73 I will tag you when I put log up!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey pyrobatt, what's the word?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joe12

Joe12

Awards
HAHA, as soon as I made that last post the mail man dropped off my fresh new bottle of CANIBAL FEROX!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got it....will try 1st thing in the morning and put up log in the afternoon!!!
pyrobatt... thanks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
couldn't resist....needed a pickerupper so I went ahead and tried it...details are in log-GETTING MY STIM-ON WITH CHAOS & PAIN FERROX RELOADED

Let me just say, I am very happy!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If you have a second round of loggers, I'm your guy!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Seems like an excellent idea! I will also be very interested!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established