feel hungry on anabolic pump

blackeyed

Awards
i have planned a cycle on bam + anabolic pump and damn it s just the second day but each time i take a caps of anabolic pump i feel sooo hungry !!!! i need to eat a lot it s amazing !!!!

have you experienced the same think? i think i never feel so hungry !!!!

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
i have planned a cycle on bam + anabolic pump and damn it s just the second day but each time i take a caps of anabolic pump i feel sooo hungry !!!! i need to eat a lot it s amazing !!!!

have you experienced the same think? i think i never feel so hungry !!!!
Yeah I did the first couple days. I can't say if it was my mind or actual effects of AP bc after a few times I wasn't that way anymore. Wish I still felt that way bc the more I eat the better I feel

blackeyed

Awards
i don t think it s my mind....

i am too hungry for that , limit hypo glycemia ....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP effects involve the update of glucose from glut 4 relocation without the need for insulin. That in and of itself will decrease the amount of insulin needed for the body to utilize it's exogenous food intake. Since insulin is a hormone that stimulates hypothalamic hormone release to decrease hunger aka POMC, Leptin etc.... it's only normal to see an increase in hunger without the presence of "as much" insulin.

blackeyed

Awards
hoooo thanks for the explain.... hope all this food don t become fat....:food:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
AP effects involve the update of glucose from glut 4 relocation without the need for insulin. That in and of itself will decrease the amount of insulin needed for the body to utilize it's exogenous food intake. Since insulin is a hormone that stimulates hypothalamic hormone release to decrease hunger aka POMC, Leptin etc.... it's only normal to see an increase in hunger without the presence of "as much" insulin.
Very easy to understand explaination. Great post.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I took AP for awhile and my food intake increased while my body fat decreased significantly. Right now I'm running BAM along with AP and the hunger is through the roof!!!! Yet, I never feel bloated and abs are getting more defined!! They stack beautifully together.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Yeah I did the first couple days. I can't say if it was my mind or actual effects of AP bc after a few times I wasn't that way anymore. Wish I still felt that way bc the more I eat the better I feel
Couldn't be your mind, I had the same exact thing happen to me when I started on AP and just thought I was having a wierd reaction to it... after a bit of looking around it seems this happens to a lot of users. By day 4, though, the hunger subsided for me.

blackeyed

Awards
damn yes i run AP with bam too and i feel it s a great stack...
with all these good supps i definitly say no to roid...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like it would be a good stack.... what have you noticed on it blackeye?

blackeyed

Awards
it s just the first week but yes i eat a lot so my weight is going up (so far 2 lbs but maybe placebo effect...) and my muscles are fuller.
my training is more intense too...it s the first time i notice a real difference on supps...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prid you are the answer MAN. whats your pick for NCAA final? btw i agree the hunger does subside. bear with it ,give it a chance to do its job.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bigT, and I like underdogs so I'm going with Georgetown for my final four pick.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it s just the first week but yes i eat a lot so my weight is going up (so far 2 lbs but maybe placebo effect...) and my muscles are fuller.
my training is more intense too...it s the first time i notice a real difference on supps...
Great to hear, be sure to keep us updated on the stack as it should get more interesting the longer your on it. I'm interested in hearing how this works out for you.

blackeyed

Awards
Oh yes i will do a little log of this cycle... (i m french and it s hard for me)

thanks for your answer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prid have you tried ap yet? im waiting for my poseidon to arrive, whats your take.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prid have you tried ap yet? im waiting for my poseidon to arrive, whats your take.
Yep, AP lives up to the claims as far as I'm concerned. Noticed really good muscle fullnes and slight strength increases. Even went hypo on a couple of occasions when I felt brave and decided to double dose once(DO NOT DO THAT!!). To me, thats a pretty good sign it's working.

As for Poseidon, well man honestly the stuff is golden. I take about 6 servings daily with the first one coming before my workouts and another one during. Noticed a much better improvement in endurance and mind muscle connections. The real beauty of it though IMO lies in the overall feeling it gives me after workouts. No fatigue, craving naps, nothing. My mood hasn't been this good in a long time, and for once in my life I actually feel like everyday is productive. Really shows you how important proper hydration is in just about every aspect of life. It's just a great all around supp that belongs in anyone's training regime.

Thanks for giving it a try and be sure to keep me up to date on your experience with it bigt. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it bro.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Prld2gr8ns summed it up very well but please let us know if you have any further questions thebigt! :)

Keep us informed on what you think of Poseidon once you've had the chance to try it...I believe you will be very pleased with your results. :thumbsup:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks workin.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took AP for awhile and my food intake increased while my body fat decreased significantly. Right now I'm running BAM along with AP and the hunger is through the roof!!!! Yet, I never feel bloated and abs are getting more defined!! They stack beautifully together.

Sounds good. I actually get less hungry on AP. Maybe the first time I took it I felt a little extra hungry but now its actually hard to eat.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. BAM has no AI.... your thinking of the EVO stack which overlaps BAM, JW, and Restore. The latter two of which contain some AI's.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Noticed a much better improvement in endurance and mind muscle connections. The real beauty of it though IMO lies in the overall feeling it gives me after workouts. No fatigue, craving naps, nothing. My mood hasn't been this good in a long time, and for once in my life I actually feel like everyday is productive. Really shows you how important proper hydration is in just about every aspect of life. It's just a great all around supp that belongs in anyone's training regime.
just started Poseidon yesterday and apparently it is already working...because that is how I feel right now.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
just started Poseidon yesterday and apparently it is already working...because that is how I feel right now.
Great to hear MisterEZE! Please keep us posted on your results. :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congradulations MisterEZE.... you've been Poseidonized!!:D