Favorite iForce supplement?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RVC & VMS protean are by far my fav iForce supp....that I've yet to try...I'm claiming this based on the reviews I've read....lol

Otherwise Hemavol & MaximizeV2 have been my fav thus far...

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I've been eating my VMS powder straight from the tub... It's sooooo addicting!!!
Lol i did this when searching for my scooper (it was buried at the bottom of my tub). Took out my hand and it was covered in powered goodness. Proceeded to lick my whole hand clean. Epic.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Intimidate! That stuff is fantastic.
Been taking Hemavol for 12 weeks and love it as well. Wish vitamin shoppe would stock the powder and not just the pills.
It's there now

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol no doubt. I love the taste so much that I drink it everyday and like that even walking up the stairs to work makes it look like I just left the gym.:veryhappy: I mean, if you get your heart going anywhere above normal, your veins just pop out walking around.

Crazy, amazing, great tasting stuff. I can't believe it took me 100+ positive reviews to try it myself.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I just bought Hemavol for the first time due to all the positive comments. Is it supposed to be lumpy though? I think the distributor send me a funky container.

scw538

scw538

Awards
I just bought Hemavol for the first time due to all the positive comments. Is it supposed to be lumpy though? I think the distributor send me a funky container.
Contact vaughn

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I guess I got some bad stuff. What a bummer for my first Hemavol purchase.

D3Baseball

Awards
Testabolan v2 and Intimidate (can't say for certain which was doing what when I used them)

boners/10

D3Baseball

Awards
You're 21, you should be getting boners all day anyway. If not, well then you have some kind of medical problem.
Was only semi-joking (even though there was a qualitative difference in sex drive)

There was a discernible difference in recovery from workouts in particular...soreness went way down and I was able to get back in the gym more quickly. It was awesome. Sleep was awesome, but that's another thing that falls in the "nice bonus" category since I sleep fairly well without any help.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Contact vaughn
^^^^^

should not be clumpy.......however, some of the stuff in hemavol will tend to clump up a bit if moisture gets in. hit up vaughn on here, or vtdubow@iforcenutrition and im sure he'll take care of you :D

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^

should not be clumpy.......however, some of the stuff in hemavol will tend to clump up a bit if moisture gets in. hit up vaughn on here, or vtdubow@iforcenutrition and im sure he'll take care of you :D
I'm gonna try to see if Vaughn could help. Haha kinda sucks to have to smash the stuff around to get one serving. The Hemavol I got is like solid rocks!!! Haha.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna try to see if Vaughn could help. Haha kinda sucks to have to smash the stuff around to get one serving. The Hemavol I got is like solid rocks!!! Haha.
Did you get ahold of vaughn? Did you try shaking the **** out of the container?

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Did you get ahold of vaughn? Did you try shaking the **** out of the container?
I shot him a PM. Waiting for a response. haha. It's mostly a solid chunk. At the moment I'm using a butter knife to break it up and scrape some off for each serving.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I've purchased 5 tubs recently and they have all been consistent . No clumps at all.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max V2 is still my favorite pre.
Tried Intense and I just wasn't a fan.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
The first one I got was like that no quite as bad.. But the second one I got was gd and it almost seemed more powerful only needed one scoop, on the first tub was using 2 scoops to get same feeling

mnowak1228

Awards
I have both here, Intense and V2, I do one scoop of each. The Intense doesnt seem to have the same effect stim wise as the V2.

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I have both here, Intense and V2, I do one scoop of each. The Intense doesnt seem to have the same effect stim wise as the V2.
One scoop of each? Dear lord, I think it's time for a stim break.

LukeW

LukeW

Awards
Hemavollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Lemon drop ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? That is surprising.. intense is loaded compared to v.2!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1. I didn't feel much with 2 scoops of v2. Intense on the other hand... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think for me it was hard to get past how it tasted, it hurt my stomach so I just focused on not throwing up instead of lifting.
Need to try a new flavor. Grape....

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol lemon drop was MmmmMMmm good, but when i needed that extra one two punch to get into that summer physique, dexaprine (Originial) all the way! Truly amazing i must say, and the new version seems soooooo promising, more like the actual fat burner rather than heavy stim like the first one, but i was a fan of the original dexa.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think for me it was hard to get past how it tasted, it hurt my stomach so I just focused on not throwing up instead of lifting.
Need to try a new flavor. Grape....
You didn't like the taste on maximize
Intense? How much water did you use?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't like the taste on maximize
Intense? How much water did you use?
I've tried between 6 oz and 16 oz. Cold water does make it taste better but my stomach just seems selective in what flavors it will agree with lol.
Not trying to bash at all.
If Intense had flavors identical to V2 that would be awesome :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I really love maximize V2...haven't tried intense yet but V2 crazy stuff...full of energy!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried between 6 oz and 16 oz. Cold water does make it taste better but my stomach just seems selective in what flavors it will agree with lol.
Not trying to bash at all.
If Intense had flavors identical to V2 that would be awesome :)
You're a weirdo more people hated the taste of V2 lol :p

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
def can agree Intense has a sweeter flavor and less chemical than V2.

is it your stomach or taste buds that dont like the intense flavor?

id suggest trying grape.
what the best flavor you have tasted?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
k, so I had to come here and geek out about this......

I have been using Jack3d for awhile now and decided to add Hemavol to it after seeing everyone rave about it. (Jack3ed Pineapple Strawberry + Hemavol Watermelon Cooler = TASTY)
Used it for the first time tonight and HOLY SH!T! I have never had a pump this huge! Yup, totally have a brocrush on this stuff.

A+++

Younglifter16

Awards
I'm genuinely disappointed with the flavor of my watermelon hemavol. I absolutely loved the lemon hemavol, flavor was dead on. I been using the watermelon hemavol as a change and no matter how much/ittle water I seem to use, it's just not very good tasting. Edible, but disappointing. Really like the Maximize Intense though

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm genuinely disappointed with the flavor of my watermelon hemavol. I absolutely loved the lemon hemavol, flavor was dead on. I been using the watermelon hemavol as a change and no matter how much/ittle water I seem to use, it's just not very good tasting. Edible, but disappointing. Really like the Maximize Intense though
Yup, lemon does taste better. The watermelon is not terrible though.
I'd like to see a grape, or maybe some other exotic flavors.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like reading everyone's opinions on the taste of hemavol and maximize. It's so diverse it's crazy.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drink the **** down so fast I barely have time to taste it. Combo was Lemon Drop Hemavol and Raspberry Lemonade MI. Now I'm going with watermelon Hemavol (when it arrives) and Fruit Punch MI.

tumblr_m1ekazTWFt1qg3r6a.jpg

mnowak1228

Awards
Honest....I have even shaken the container of Intense and two scoops of V2 for me has more effect then Two scoops of Intense. Don't know why, but like I said, I just do one scoop and one scoop and I'm usually good to go!! I love iForce either way. Gotta pick up some more Hemavol when the cash flow is up again. I prefer Lemon Drop!!! Fuggin yummy!!!!