Favorite Cycle Supports

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
What are your favorite Cycle Supports for a Methylated PH cycle? I realize it is dependent on the specific compounds used, but in general what are your favorite products?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cel Tudca & Liver Assist XT. Although some like Cel Cycle Assist in place of the Liver Xt because it's more complete and has blood pressure control also.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Assist is king. TUDCA for extra liver support, Cycle Assist for overall support.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro. Everything in there. Might add Hawthorne Berry but everything is covered.
Only when running a stack of several dry compounds I feel like it might contain too much antiestrogenic compounds.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL armicare pro is going to be the best all in one on cycle support supp. Cel cycle assist is great if you don't want all the extras that are in armicare pro

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
How strong are the antiestrogenic compounds in Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro? Are we talking strong enough to combat 4AD conversion or OL Trest?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
For 4AD it should be enough, I'm not sure about the Trest however.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How strong are the antiestrogenic compounds in Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro? Are we talking strong enough to combat 4AD conversion or OL Trest?
4 dhea, yes. Trest, hell no

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
To clarify I meant to say 4andro. Did not realize 4AD was a completely different compound.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL Cycle assist or OL arimacare pro for all arounds

CEL Tudca for extra liver protection (would even add to the arimacare as the dose is lower than usually prescribed)

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Blockade and OL tudca if you're running methyl compounds

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote