Fave for rear delts?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Wondering what everyones favorite excersize is for rear delts...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
mine is laying face down on an incline bench. it just takes the body english out of the bent over variety.

probably one of the top 10 things i've learned since joining this forum.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Y and T
Just get into a leaning position or onto an incline bench and use your arms to make your body a T or a Y.

Facepulls can hit this area pretty good too if you set your ROM right.

Finally Blast Straps reverse flies will blow your rear delts up pretty good.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Finally Blast Straps reverse flies will blow your rear delts up pretty good.
Those are my favorite. My shoulders are the hardest to get really sore doing these really hits them hard.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Reverse peck deck, with the correct angle

Lying reverse fly, face down on bench at an incline and reverse fly with solid emphasis on the rear dealt..

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
My fav are the no rest supersets after upright rows. After an upright row set, ill bend over, hold on to the rack and do one handed rear delt laterals. Since i dont rest after the UR row set, by the time im done with the rears lateral sets, im toasted. 4 sets for that then rev. pec dec machine. I like that machine alot too.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't done these yet... Gonna incorporate them into today's workout.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i like what suncloud and miller said i used that yesterday

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lying face down on incline bench, one arm off the rack, and rev pec dec and not sure what the name is but, get an incline bench and stand behind it and put your forehead into the top so your bent over and stable with your head in a chair and then do rear lifts i like that as well

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys find your rear delt's respond better to a higher reps or heavier low rep weight?

gymrat0706

Awards
reverse pec deck for a machine and rows are my bread and butter. Also adding in pull ups help at the end of the workout

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
face pulls with cable seated row. This jacks me up and i feel like i can get a little crazy with this one.