Fatloss stack for wife

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife recently a modelling got assignment in Italy. She hasn't modelled for a while and needs to cut about 6-8lbs of fat in 3-4 wks. I'm trying to choose the most effective stack to use during a keto diet. So far I've settled on Dcp.2.0, Alphaburn, and need to decide between Alphamine, and Vanillean. For anyones that's used these, can you advise which might be the more effective stack? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've actually got my girlfriend using Alphamine and Forskolin 95 and she's losing weight very quickly. She actually looks more toned too.

Your girl will probably like Alphamines taste and energy alone. But honestly it's probably the most effective and well put together fat burner out there.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My wife recently a modelling got assignment in Italy. She hasn't modelled for a while and needs to cut about 6-8lbs of fat in 3-4 wks. I'm trying to choose the most effective stack to use during a keto diet. So far I've settled on Dcp.2.0, Alphaburn, and need to decide between Alphamine, and Vanillean. For anyones that's used these, can you advise which might be the more effective stack? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance!
6-8 pounds may be a reachable goal through carbohydrate manipulation with sound diet and training. The Solution logged very nice results for Alpha T-2 + Alphamine, so that could be worth looking into.

Like aforementioned, her goals are very attainable through diet and training; 3 weeks is a fairly short time frame though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My wife swears by Alphamine, custom dosing is a huge benefit as she can control how much she takes each serving.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife swears by Alphamine, custom dosing is a huge benefit as she can control how much she takes each serving.
Yeah, I was thinking about thar earlier. I might just go w/Alphamine/Burn24 sine nutra has the stack at a great price. Thsnks for the feedback guys!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to let us know how it works for her!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burn24 has been keeping my bf % at bay even though I've been high carbing it for over a month now. I would imagine that Burn24 whilst on a caloric deficit will work miracles.

NutraPlanet currently has the Burn24+Alphamine stack back in stock, $49, brilliant deal OP.

EDIT: Ha ha, I posted too late, looks like you already jumped on the Burn24 + Alphamine stack OP, good job!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burn24 has been keeping my bf % at bay even though I've been high carbing it fI want her using the burn 24 daily and not just on carb up. want her using the burn 24 daily and not just on carb up.r over a month now. I would imagine that Burn24 whilst on a caloric deficit will work miracles.

NutraPlanet currently has the Burn24+Alphamine stack back in stock, $49, brilliant deal OP.

EDIT: Ha ha, I posted too late, looks like you already jumped on the Burn24 + Alphamine stack OP, good job!
I'm thinking keto + insanity workout for her. Only thing, I'm not sure how well burn 24 goes w/a keto diet.I want her using the burn24 daily andnnot just on carbups. Didn't quite do it yet, but I will have settled on it if burn24 is ok w/keto.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking keto + insanity workout for her. Only thing, I'm not sure how well burn 24 goes w/a keto diet.I want her using the burn24 daily andnnot just on carbups. Didn't quite do it yet, but I will have settled on it if burn24 is ok w/keto.
Don't waste the Burn24 on keto, just use it on high carb reload days. Burn24 has nutrient partitioning effects but it's biggest value is in optimizing carb uptake (uptake into muscles rather than into fat cells).

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For keto id go with recompadrol. 1 cap

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For keto id go with recompadrol. 1 cap
Are you reccomending that to get into ketosis? What I'm looking for is something to maximize fat burning while already in.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you reccomending that to get into ketosis? What I'm looking for is something to maximize fat burning while already in.
Thyroid booster + a good thermo would be the way to go I think.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't waste the Burn24 on keto, just use it on high carb reload days. Burn24 has nutrient partitioning effects but it's biggest value is in optimizing carb uptake (uptake into muscles rather than into fat cells).
And such is my dilemma.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And such is my dilemma.
Thyroid booster + a good thermo like I mentioned in the post about your post.

I've used the VPX thyroid supp before. It was pretty good. I've heard Shift is better than the main active used in the VPX thyroid supp. Shift is only $15 per bottle on NutraPlanet. You could stack that with Alphamine or Alpha T-2.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thyroid booster + a good thermo like I mentioned in the post about your post.
Yep got it, thanks. Sounds like maybe alphamine+alpha t-2 might be the way to go.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep got it, thanks. Sounds like maybe alphamine+alpha t-2 might be the way to go.
I would go Shift + either Alphamine or Alpha T2. The new Alpha T2 doesn't have the thyroid booster active in it anymore. Alphamine would be the caffeine higher stimmed thermo. Alpha T2 would be the lower stimmed (mainly it has the alpha yohimbine, no caffeine) thermo.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go Shift + either Alphamine or Alpha T2. The new Alpha T2 doesn't have the thyroid booster active in it anymore. Alphamine would be the caffeine higher stimmed thermo. Alpha T2 would be the lower stimmed (mainly it has the alpha yohimbine, no caffeine) thermo.
No, but it has the olive leaf extract and bacopa extract which is supposed to be even better than t-2.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but it has the olive leaf extract and bacopa extract which is supposed to be even better than t-2.
I know that those two ingredients had thyroid boosting properties, but wasn't aware that they were better than the 3-3-t2. Interesting...

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that those two ingredients had thyroid boosting properties, but wasn't aware that they were better than the 3-3-t2. Interesting...
Yeah, I was surprised as well. Now all I need to do is fine a good deal for the combo.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an aside, if anybody knowledgeable or even better, PES reps reading this, please aware me of the following:

Is it ok to stack Shift with the current Alpha-T2? That's what I was planning to do for my future cut. Best to know it now rather than later :p Thanks!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It increases thyroid activity/function but is a different beast

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
No, haven't yet.
I like it. My buddy and I both tried a bottle he had better results than me though. He did cardio 3x a week and had a good diet as well. He started taking half a pill and worked up to one a day. Since its extended release its last a super long time( atleast it did for me).

It helped suppress my appetite which was awesome and it made my cardio sessions more effective.

Plus it doesn't hurt that you get 60pills(a 2month supply) for only $20-25.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 and alpha t2. Low stim

Very synergistic. Very potent

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha T-2 gets you sweating up a storm pre-workout. Dat dere exacerbated T4 to T3 conversion I'm assuming.
Thermoregulation and T4 to T3 conversion, are the two hand in hand or are they two separate things? Been wondering about that lately.

PricePlow

PricePlow

Awards
Incoming strong first post:

Tread carefully.

The stack here is awesome. But for me, that's never been an issue.... it's the lady's late night sugar cravings. If yours is the same, and is prone to slipping up at night, it's all about getting her a good protein powder that's not loaded with sugar. If you can safely* stop her from eating a bag of chocolate chips at night can go a longer way than a fat burner.

*using this word in the "non-supplement" kind of way, if you know what I mean :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incoming strong first post:

Tread carefully.

The stack here is awesome. But for me, that's never been an issue.... it's the lady's late night sugar cravings. If yours is the same, and is prone to slipping up at night, it's all about getting her a good protein powder that's not loaded with sugar. If you can safely* stop her from eating a bag of chocolate chips at night can go a longer way than a fat burner.

*using this word in the "non-supplement" kind of way, if you know what I mean :)
Nah, she isn't big into sweets, but loves rice as she is a Filipina. She is pretty tiny 5'0/112, so she doesn't have far to go, hence the keto diet and a few fat burning supps.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thermoregulation and T4 to T3 conversion, are the two hand in hand or are they two separate things? Been wondering about that lately.
I would think they go together, as thermoregulation is controlled by the anterior hypothalamus. The hypothalamus converts T4 to T3.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would think they go together, as thermoregulation is controlled by the anterior hypothalamus. The hypothalamus converts T4 to T3.
T4 is converted to T3 peripherally by 3'5'-deiodinase at the site of action. Increased T3 increases thermogenesis by increasing oxidative phosphorylation systemically, which releases heat on the final step of electron donation (to the oxygen).

Hypothalmic thermoregulation is something entirely different and has to do with perceived core body temperature. If the hypothalamic set point was raised, you would actually not sweat because your actual body temperature would be too low relative to your perceived body temperature. But this is a totally different topic and something we generally only see in fevers

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
T4 is converted to T3 peripherally by 3'5'-deiodinase at the site of action. Increased T3 increases thermogenesis by increasing oxidative phosphorylation systemically, which releases heat on the final step of electron donation (to the oxygen).

Hypothalmic thermoregulation is something entirely different and has to do with perceived core body temperature. If the hypothalamic set point was raised, you would actually not sweat because your actual body temperature would be too low relative to your perceived body temperature. But this is a totally different topic and something we generally only see in fevers
Okay, gotcha. I was just relating the pituitary gland stimulating TSH production and the overall mechanism of the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis on thermoregulation.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funds are low, so I decided to just go w/ Alphamine/AlphaT-2 combo. Until they get here, I will have her on 3 Shift, 3 Alphaburn and 3 Chocamine daily. We are starting Keto Monday bright and early along w/Insanity. Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully she will "allow" me to post pics, so you can see the results.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funds are low, so I decided to just go w/ Alphamine/AlphaT-2 combo. Until they get here, I will have her on 3 Shift, 3 Alphaburn and 3 Chocamine daily. We are starting Keto Monday bright and early along w/Insanity. Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully she will "allow" me to post pics, so you can see the results.
Nice combo. Interested in her results, so keep us updated. :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice combo. Interested in her results, so keep us updated. :)
Will do. So far, down 1kg, but of course that's water weight. She feels weak from no carb, but I'm trying to reassure her that once she hits ketosis, she will feel fine. Alphamine/Alpha T-2 will be here next Monday, since I have to get it shipped to the Philippines.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that der Insanity aint no joke! you might want to add something like an intra to that hard core training. iforce Compete will fuel the most intense work outs and compliment your fatloss efforts! they even try to sell u a recovery drink for the program but I cant recommend that u purchase it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. So far, down 1kg, but of course that's water weight. She feels weak from no carb, but I'm trying to reassure her that once she hits ketosis, she will feel fine. Alphamine/Alpha T-2 will be here next Monday, since I have to get it shipped to the Philippines.
The idea of going into ketosis never made much sense to me. If you're on a caloric deficit and burning fat for energy, you're automatically breaking down body fat into fatty acids to be converted to ketones to be used as energy. So generally, if you're on a caloric deficit and adding in a good amount of exercise, there's no real reason to cut out carbs unless you have nothing else to cut your calories with. That just my opinion though, so, there is that.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The idea of going into ketosis never made much sense to me. If you're on a caloric deficit and burning fat for energy, you're automatically breaking down body fat into fatty acids to be converted to ketones to be used as energy. So generally, if you're on a caloric deficit and adding in a good amount of exercise, there's no real reason to cut out carbs unless you have nothing else to cut your calories with. That just my opinion though, so, there is that.
You can be in a calorie deficit and still not be burning fat for fuel. The body will start burning any carbs consumed first. before fat. ketones aren't produced in the presence of carbs.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can be in a calorie deficit and still not be burning fat for fuel. The body will start burning any carbs consumed first. before fat. ketones aren't produced in the presence of carbs.
Depends. If you are on a deficit you are still on a deficit, can't defy the laws of thermodynamics. The whole idea of a caloric deficit is to not take in enough calories so that your body will have to burn through stored energy sources. At the end of the day it's still predominantly calories in calories out. Even if you ate some carbs, if it doesn't cover the deficit, you're body is going to be using alternative sources for energy.

Now granted, things like insulin sensitivity also plays a role in how efficiently your body uses incoming carbs and where that glucose gets directed towards (remember, you muscle tissues is still made up of a good amount of glycogen which is glucose stored in muscle, and that glycogen can not in turn be stored in fat cells, that glycogen actually can not reenter the bloodstream, they can only be used to fuel muscles). Both body fat as well as muscles are forms of stored energy sources for the body (fatty acids stored in body fat, aminos stored in muscle). Exercise and proper protein intake will help spare muscles when there's not enough incoming calories to cover the metabolic cost of your activities and being alive. Also, ketosis is achieved when your liver glucose stores are depleted and your liver can only store X amount so it's not a bottomless container. If you don't have enough calories coming in, you don't have enough calories coming in. Ketosis is kind of a by-product of having a aggressive enough caloric deficit. I mean, you can cut out all carbs from your diet but if your caloric intake still ends up not hitting a deficit, you're not going to lose weight.

Think about this, if you had proper exercise and proper protein intake thus signalling your body to preserve muscle tissue whilst also being on a caloric deficit, even if you are eating carbs as per usual, if you have a caloric deficit in which at the end of the day, you did not take in enough calories to cover the metabolic cost of your activities as well as just being alive, where do you suppose the body is going to start getting those calories from? Calories doesn't just appear out of thin air.

But hey, some people believe in IF, some people believe in going into and staying in ketosis, at the end of the day, you see equally good results from all these different diet strategies, so, pick whichever one you can stick with I guess :p