Fat burner question?

realdeal124

Awards
Any suggestions on the best fat burner that doesnt suppress thyroid levels too much

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Try out Clen!
Body temperature increase has no effect on TSH production. Cold temperature does increase TSH however. Thyroid hormones on the other hand increase Body temperature.
Consuming a calorie deficient diet is probably the biggest factor in depleting thyroid levels.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions on the best fat burner that doesnt suppress thyroid levels too much
Shred Matrix - the most complete fat burner available, IMO.

~Rosie~

Reactions: mw1
Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Ephedrine and Caffeine Stack.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Reduce XT is a very safe anti-cortisol product that does a great job aiding in fat loss. It is also very safe and can contribute to helping with and keeping muscle during a cut.

In my opinion Reduce XT should be part of any all-around cutting stack.

SNS Reduce XT

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not positive on the thyroid issue, but iForce Dexaprine. Taking it now, love it. Period.
Glad you are liking it! :)

The dosages of 3,3 and 3,5 imo are not high enough to cause true thyroidal shutdown if ran at the recommended dose and recommended time length suggested on the bottle.

Mike

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are liking it! :)

The dosages of 3,3 and 3,5 imo are not high enough to cause true thyroidal shutdown if ran at the recommended dose and recommended time length suggested on the bottle.

Mike
It really is a great product. Any opinions on oxy elite?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty good stuff, but I never ran it continuously to see long term results.

Mike
I'm on a 60 day cycle of dexaprine. May bump it to 1.5tabs per day, well see. So far,, about a month in,, results are still incredible. I'm getting SCARY lightweight. It freaks me out to jump on the scale:p

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
It really is a great product. Any opinions on oxy elite?
I've used OEP pre AM cardio on a cut and lost a lot of fat, especially in the waist/mid-section; maybe too much too quickly. I can't speak to the thyroid suppression though.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I've used OEP pre AM cardio on a cut and lost a lot of fat, especially in the waist/mid-section; maybe too much too quickly. I can't speak to the thyroid suppression though.
I think on the thyroid deal, as long as your diet isn't too killer on deficit you'll be alright. I've been told if your iffy about thyroid, diet for 3 months MAX. opinions?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Forged Burner!

I lose a lot of energy when I'm on a cut so I would stack it with Power chew pre-workout and trust me you'll see results ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT + EC would be an epic cutting stack.
Make your own. I like this combo ^^^ with RK-500, TTA-500, ALCAR, and TT-33. Yeah, it's alot but it's exactly what I'm using now and it works!

bringbacon

Awards
x2, loving this product! Great during my cut, suppressed my appetite and still gave me enough energy to get thru workouts, even after looooong days at work