Fantasy Football 2009

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently when whoever dropped out it defaulted this to autopick. Why the hell did that happen? Someone join quick!!! I'm looking for someone as well.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Apparently when whoever dropped out it defaulted this to autopick. Why the hell did that happen? Someone join quick!!! I'm looking for someone as well.
I could always have Rosie join and then coach her through the draft and help her along. Granted I would be the brains behind her team, but at least it is another person who is an AM member and who would pay attention. Plus she would enjoy getting a chance to kick my ass! LOL. Your call John.

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Let's get her in, Sean! :D

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Looks like she's in, but still no live draft.. :(

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
we're set....
well we have 12 teams.............yeah were is the autodraft?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I saw someone else join. Rosie didn't get to join. Some other woman joined. Don't know who it is...must be the woman MRBigPR was talking about.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen...when whoever dropped out it automatically defaulted back to autodraft for some reason. It doesn't look like I can change it back to Live without a different date. What do you guys want to do? Go ahead with auto tonight?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Confused...the live draft was removed. WTF? Check league settings John and try to get the live draft back online. Check and see if you can pick a different time slot tonight. Otherwise I can do it Thursday.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not playing with a team that I don't draft personally...the draft is half the fun.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Listen...when whoever dropped out it automatically defaulted back to autodraft for some reason. It doesn't look like I can change it back to Live without a different date. What do you guys want to do? Go ahead with auto tonight?
Try for tommorrow night same time, if possible.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Confused...the live draft was removed. WTF? Check league settings John and try to get the live draft back online. Check and see if you can pick a different time slot tonight. Otherwise I can do it Thursday.

I tried it already, and it won't let me do it.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it will let him. 30 min before the live draft we had a odd number and it set to auto and can't be changed tonight I don't think. It has to be set for another date.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I tried it already, and it won't let me do it.
F*cking yahoo! Go figure. Not the first time sh*t like this has happened.

Hold on a sec.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow it's 6 pm, or 11 pm. Thursday we could do 9:30pm.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
If everyone will stay in till tomorrow, we can do it tomorrow night.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Shoot for friday or the weekend...this is getting annoying!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F*cking yahoo! Go figure. Not the first time sh*t like this has happened.

Hold on a sec.
I did everything I could, man. Fukcing yahoo is making me want to break something right now...

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
If you wait till thursday, is scoring started in week 2?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11pm tomorrow, or 6 pm tomorrow then?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unless we do it before midnight Pacific tomorrow, our scoring will start in Week 2.

Anytime after 9pm EST tomorrow is fine for me. (can't be earlier, I'm on the west coast)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ok, can't do anything about the draft tonight on yahoo. If I can get the league set up quick and get a draft time set up within the next 30-45 mins is anyone opposed to a CBS sportsline fantasy league?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
9pm (6pacific) works for me
Edit......well it would have to be 6pm eastern unless we want to startscoring in wk 2.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, can't do anything about the draft tonight on yahoo. If I can get the league set up quick and get a draft time set up within the next 30-45 mins is anyone opposed to a CBS sportsline fantasy league?

At this point i'm in.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am soooo down for that. Eff Yahoo.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

Ok, scratch that idea. Damn it yahoo...always F*cking sh*t up! Well...if you could...set the draft time for around 9pm or so if you could John. I have a softball game at 8:10.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm down........but how many people in our league are actually online right now to make the switch?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

I'm in as well.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
So the draft is tommorrow at 6pm(pacific)?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
There are no available time slots tonight. I am checking around because I want to draft and get it done...know what I mean? I have one more idea...

It looks like we could set something up on espn.com maybe. I went through the create a league and it looks like if we hurry we can get a draft in by 9pm.

Edit: Just trying to make things work for everyone...the draft is the most fun part of fantasy football. If 9pm doesn't work...it did look like there was an opening for 10pm. However you guys want to roll let me know.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
It would be 6 eastern or 11 eastern

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The latest tomorrow it will let me do it is either 6:30pm (EST), or 11:00pm (EST). So what's the concensus?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
The latest tomorrow it will let me do it is either 6:30pm (EST), or 11:00pm (EST). So what's the concensus?
I will roll with the consensus pick. We'll stick with yahoo, or let me know and I'll get to work on setting up a league quick...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you can work on a league quick I'm down...other wise I won't play this year.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so fukcing aggravated with yahoo right now...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say...in the words of Jay (Jason Mewes) from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back "Ain't that about a bitch!"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another has dropped out. I'm about ready to say fukc yahoo right now. This isn't supposed to be a stressful event, and it is.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn...11pm is the only open time slot now...I don't think people are going to stay up that late. How depressing. ESPN is the only place still doing drafts for tonight. CBS and Yahoo are a no go. Man...Yahoo you officially get the big :FUfinger:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Another has dropped out. I'm about ready to say fukc yahoo right now. This isn't supposed to be a stressful event, and it is.
I hear ya on that one bud. Well...as long as we can retain a good portion of the members that were/are a part of the league I can still throw a league together and I will use the exact settings you have laid out, while I would be creating the league I would have the option of assigning you as the commish John and that is what I would do since you got the ball rolling with the idea of a fantasy football league this year. I will add Rosie into the mix too and if need be I will get my one good friend to join as he is in all my fantasy leagues with me every year.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya on that one bud. Well...as long as we can retain a good portion of the members that were/are a part of the league I can still throw a league together and I will use the exact settings you have laid out, while I would be creating the league I would have the option of assigning you as the commish John and that is what I would do since you got the ball rolling with the idea of a fantasy football league this year. I will add Rosie into the mix too and if need be I will get my one good friend to join as he is in all my fantasy leagues with me every year.

I'm perfectly fine with you being the commish, Sean. I'll transfer this over to you on yahoo even if you want.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm perfectly fine with you being the commish, Sean. I'll transfer this over to you on yahoo even if you want.
Either way...doesn't matter. I usually run a free fantasy football league every year...just didn't do it this year. I guess I probably should have...maybe this is karma being a bitch. :biglaugh: