Extreme pain and loss of motion in rear delt

PizzaGuy

Awards
Hello,

I've had an injury for the past 6 years that I've never recovered from. I've seen countless physio, doctors, chiropractors, acunpunture, osteotherapist, etc, etc. I've done every type of scan there is multiple times, spent thousands of dollars on so many different places, and have never found the cause of my injury.

I know where I live has a huge reputation for ****ty doctors, but still. I did about 8 MRI scans and they all had different results, just proof that they have no idea what they're doing.

Pain

The pain is mostly from doing pushing movement, mostly in bench press, but it does occur as well in EVERY other movement I do even outside of pushing. Every time I cannot lift, is because of that pain I get in my rear delt, it's never because the primary muscles get fatigued.
The pain is difficult to explain where it is... It feels INSIDE my shoulder, behind all the muscles. What'l happen is that muscle, or whatever it is, gets weak and then I can't do even basic things, like opening a door, holding my cell phone, I have to use two hands because that pain prevents me from even contracting my other muscles.

This has ruined me over the years. I had to stop kickboxing when I was getting professional, and I had to quit training overall so I lost a lot of strength and I'm just not in good shape anymore.

I don't even know of any exercise I can do that doesn't activate this issue. Even doing squats causes this pain to activate.

If anyone has any idea what it may be, or solutions, please share your wisdom. The reason I'm posting is that I began training last week after 3 years of not doing any training. I began light and paid attention to good form. The first week I was fine, but today It just killed me again and I'm not having difficulty even typing this post.

Edit: The muscle/tendon/whatever it is I try to describe, is felt the most when doing internal rotation exercises, that exact little spot on the shoulder is the core of my issue.

Sirefit

Awards
Hello,

I've had an injury for the past 6 years that I've never recovered from. I've seen countless physio, doctors, chiropractors, acunpunture, osteotherapist, etc, etc. I've done every type of scan there is multiple times, spent thousands of dollars on so many different places, and have never found the cause of my injury.

I know where I live has a huge reputation for ****ty doctors, but still. I did about 8 MRI scans and they all had different results, just proof that they have no idea what they're doing.

Pain

The pain is mostly from doing pushing movement, mostly in bench press, but it does occur as well in EVERY other movement I do even outside of pushing. Every time I cannot lift, is because of that pain I get in my rear delt, it's never because the primary muscles get fatigued.
The pain is difficult to explain where it is... It feels INSIDE my shoulder, behind all the muscles. What'l happen is that muscle, or whatever it is, gets weak and then I can't do even basic things, like opening a door, holding my cell phone, I have to use two hands because that pain prevents me from even contracting my other muscles.

This has ruined me over the years. I had to stop kickboxing when I was getting professional, and I had to quit training overall so I lost a lot of strength and I'm just not in good shape anymore.

I don't even know of any exercise I can do that doesn't activate this issue. Even doing squats causes this pain to activate.

If anyone has any idea what it may be, or solutions, please share your wisdom. The reason I'm posting is that I began training last week after 3 years of not doing any training. I began light and paid attention to good form. The first week I was fine, but today It just killed me again and I'm not having difficulty even typing this post.

Hey man maybe this can help...
I have a similar issue where I cannot contract my right pec correctly and my right trap seems to take over everytbing back related...

There’s a muscle back their called the serratus anterior posterior... or soemthing like that...
It’s located UNDER your shoulder blade!

Get a ball or a theracane...
Move your shoulder blade out the way by crossing your affected arm across your body and grab the opppisite shoulder ...then lay on the Ball go up and down/side to side (in between spine and shoulder blade.....

or use the theracane... (much easier). Also stretch your pec Minor on the affected side.. and do wall slides with your back to the wall...

Also use the ball on the pec minor.. when I do this I feel blood rushing into my arm.. motion and strength return..

Lastly get soem bpc 157 and shoot it right into the shoulder or where ever you have pain... I’ve been doing this for a few weeks after having a similar kind of situation... painnin shoulders.. inability to contract other muscles in the area.. heck I can’t even feel my injects sometimes... and these methods seem to be working...

Let me
Know if you need any more info hope it works for ya

Sirefit

Awards
Hey man maybe this can help...
I have a similar issue where I cannot contract my right pec correctly and my right trap seems to take over everytbing back related...

There’s a muscle back their called the serratus anterior posterior... or soemthing like that...
It’s located UNDER your shoulder blade!

Get a ball or a theracane...
Move your shoulder blade out the way by crossing your affected arm across your body and grab the opppisite shoulder ...then lay on the Ball go up and down/side to side (in between spine and shoulder blade.....

or use the theracane... (much easier). Also stretch your pec Minor on the affected side.. and do wall slides with your back to the wall...

Also use the ball on the pec minor.. when I do this I feel blood rushing into my arm.. motion and strength return..

Lastly get soem bpc 157 and shoot it right into the shoulder or where ever you have pain... I’ve been doing this for a few weeks after having a similar kind of situation... painnin shoulders.. inability to contract other muscles in the area.. heck I can’t even feel my injects sometimes... and these methods seem to be working...

Let me
Know if you need any more info hope it works for ya

Forgot to add do INternal rotations...

So the key aspects are releasing the following
Pec minor/serratus posterior superior

Strengthen your internal/external rotators
Shoot bpc 157 to help heal the area