Nolva and OTC extreme stomach pains

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I’m on day 7 of 20mg per day Nolva and some OTC “rejuvenation” PCT stuff and this morning I felt massively constipated and had crazy bad stomach cramps. I dealt with my constipation this morning and got that taken care and now all day I’ve got these violent cramps in my stomach.

I googled side effects of nolva and stomach cramps was a big one. Am i just too sensitive for it? Am I overdosed? Thoughts? I don’t have Clomid or else I’d switch.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20mg isn’t high, must just be sensitive to it. Could be something else, too. I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from one day.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
20mg isn’t high, must just be sensitive to it. Could be something else, too. I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from one day.
I agree but I was on the toilet and there was this intense pain but nothing coming out and when I googled the side effects its basically all stomach stuff. The good news is that I'm only PCT'ing from PH's so I'm doing a 20/20/10/10 plan and I may just bump down to the 10 sooner than expected.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’m on day 7 of 20mg per day Nolva and some OTC “rejuvenation” PCT stuff and this morning I felt massively constipated and had crazy bad stomach cramps. I dealt with my constipation this morning and got that taken care and now all day I’ve got these violent cramps in my stomach.

I googled side effects of nolva and stomach cramps was a big one. Am i just too sensitive for it? Am I overdosed? Thoughts? I don’t have Clomid or else I’d switch.
Whats the name and brand of the OTC PCT "stuff"?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OTC - stage 1 rejuvenation
PCT - dragon pharma nolva
Yeah, it might be the Nolva. It should ease up.
If it gets too bad, you might think about ordering some Clomid, just in case youre sesitive to Nolva. (Or there's something wrong with what you've got).