Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Extra Cash

jdj16

Active Member
No homo on this guys...but have any of you ever thought of doing some type of modeling that requires a decent physique to make some extra money?
 
If the moneys right (and it's a legit publication and not underground gym porn), why not?
 
I did some modeling for Fruit of the Loom.

I'm in red.
Invalid Link Removed

Go for it.
 
why wouldnt u, u stand they take ur pic and hand u money. best job
 
I am getting in to dancing for girls mostly older women but some hott. I wont dance for dudes though **** that though.
 
if you don't mind my asking, how did you go about getting into it?



lol...what kind of dancing are you talking about man?

hire a modeling agent or go through a model agency.I'm currently looking through alot of them to see who might be the best to go with.
 
Back
Top