Expired Focus XT

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved my order of Focus XT. I looked on the exp date it says exp 04/11. Is it good to take? I didn't order from Nutra (should have known better) ughh...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it a tub of Blue Raz or Pink Lemonade that was on sale? If so it's technically not expired, the exp. date was misprinted and the tub will be good for a year past the printed date. There may be some clumping, so just smooth it out with the scoop and you will be fine.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Is it a tub of Blue Raz or Pink Lemonade that was on sale? If so it's technically not expired, the exp. date was misprinted and the tub will be good for a year past the printed date. There may be some clumping, so just smooth it out with the scoop and you will be fine.
Thanks it wasn't on sale, but it is the pink lemonade flavor.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks it wasn't on sale, but it is the pink lemonade flavor.
Where did you purchase from?

A Pink Lemonade tub with a 4/11 exp. date should be one of the tubs I'm referring to, so it's good to 4/12 at least.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be g2g, received one of the same myself and it tasted great either way with the same effect as usual :thumbsup:
Seriously though, if it has an expiration date that has come and gone you should have received a discount for it wherever you bought it from :boggled:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. The company said it should still be good. They offered to send one with a newer date. On top of that they gave me a store credit if I decide to place a order in the future.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info. The company said it should still be good. They offered to send one with a newer date. On top of that they gave me a store credit if I decide to place a order in the future.
Yea ure good to go .. stuff is still effective .. Shoulda ordered from our website u wouldn't gotten them for $15/popGood to see the store took care of ya

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Yea ure good to go .. stuff is still effective .. Shoulda ordered from our website u wouldn't gotten them for $15/popGood to see the store took care of ya
Man that's a awesome price I'll have to check it out....

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that's a awesome price I'll have to check it out....
It's an excellent one time only deal. BTW, I got a tub of the "expired" Focus XT and its worked just as well as my unexpired Black Cherry Focus XT. The "expiration" date was just a manufacturing error and nothing to be concerned about.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
It's an excellent one time only deal. BTW, I got a tub of the "expired" Focus XT and its worked just as well as my unexpired Black Cherry Focus XT. The "expiration" date was just a manufacturing error and nothing to be concerned about.
Yup! Plus I used a tub that really was expired by few months and worked fine.Those blue raz are def good to go!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Enjoying focus xt only problem I'm having I'm focusing to hard lol...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wont be dissapointed : )

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks god i found this thread bc i ordered some blue raz focus i got in march and it said it was expired at 4/11! whew. But i also had a mcc i bought around the same time that expired 5/11?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks god i found this thread bc i ordered some blue raz focus i got in march and it said it was expired at 4/11! whew. But i also had a mcc i bought around the same time that expired 5/11?
The MCC should be g2g even if it has expired, if that what you were wondering? :)
Where did you buy it from?